Orly Bare Rose

Bare RoseBare RoseBare Rose

4.7

on 5/31/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is a great sheer pink for French manicures.two coats necessary for optimum color.

As someone who loves having well manicured nails but isn't so great at painting, this color seemed safe for me to try. I bought Bare Rose at Sally's for $5, pretty inexpensive. The color went on nice and smooth, dried fast and looks natural. I like to apply only 1 coat for a light pink color. A second coat gives a brighter pink that, for me, is too much. Overall, I am very pleased with this polish and would repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can't purchase Orly shades in Germany, where I currently live, so every time I'm back in Israel with my family I nearly run to the nail polish display at the drugstore to check out new Orly shades. "Bare Rose" is a translucent pink, which is, incidentally, my favorite way to wear nail polish - a few thick coats of translucent pink. I'd been using a few similar colors from Maybelline and Manhattan during the summer months, but both are too bright for colder weather, the weather which is now sweeping over Germany. "Bare Rose" is the exact adaptation of the pink translucent look I would have wanted for the fall and winter. It's strongly rosey but very soft and feminine, not only will I repurchase, I am going to go back to the drugstore to purchase a backup before it's sold out. As always, the package quality is great - big and round, with a rubber grip handle. Thumbs up, orly! Can't wait to try this with a french manicure.

Popular Polishes