Uploaded by AstoundedFruitbat

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/18/2018

Very similar to their Beverly Hills Plum. I like both of them and use them interchangeably since they're very much alike. Gives a nice tint to my nails and looks natural and healthy.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/22/2017

I recently bought this on a hunt to find a dupe for Dior Nail Glow... in this polish I did not find a dupe, perhaps something even better! A sheer pink that looks like a beautiful flush of color, while still being very classy and understated. It's a warm, rosy pink that looks phenomenal on my nails. It definitely isn't as subtle as Nail Glow, but that depends on how many coats you …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromTovah

Jun/05/2017

Still my absolute favorite for a French Manicure. I love to wear colored polishes, and French Manicures with other shades of nail gloss too, but to me, the Bare Rose with White Tips is the most beaufiul, versatile look. It works in evrey season, dressed up or down, at the symphony or at a Stones concert. It pretty, natural, and comfortable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

1.0

Aug/31/2015

Was looking for a your-nails-but-better type polish, and thought this might be a good polish for that, since it's super sheer. On some people, this is probably great, but I'm pale and cool-toned, with fairly pink natural nailbeds, and this just makes my fingers look inflamed, especially if I use the recommended two coats. One coat is better, but I still don't like the look very …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Jan/30/2015

Have this on my nails (finger and toe nails) for few months now! I put 2-3 coats, depends on how rose-y I want my nails to look. This makes my nails look healthy and clean, and glossy through out the week. And it doesn't even chip! (Well, unless I do it on purpose lol)

PS I just wear this alone. No base coat, no top coat.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Aug/27/2014

The most perfect natural nail look.... 2 coats bare rose, and one coat seche vite!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/27/2014

This is my favorite french manicure color. It's a gorgeous jelly rose color. Looks so chic and polished. This has been in my collection for over 20 years. Always a classic staple and everyone should own it.

Even if you don't use it as a french mani, you can use this plain and it looks great.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromcobu

Jun/02/2014

I've been wearing this for years since I'm not allowed to wear crazy colors to work. I get compliments on my nails all the time because of this. It's just a very sheer pink that look like your nails but not really, since it makes them pink. a nice base coat underneath and seche vite on top goes a long way! I highly recommend this product and will not stop repurchasing.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

May/31/2014

this is a great sheer pink for French manicures.two coats necessary for optimum color.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/31/2014

I definitely adore this lovely, lady-like polish. And it is true to its name - Bare Rose, I cannot think of any prettier pink/beige shade than this one. Orly really surprised me!! The formula was genuinely excellent and the lasting time was fairly decent!! I applied one coat of Bare Rose and then the very next day I started my 7 day trip to Slidell, Louisanna. Guess what, it stayed on my nails …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24