Orly Bare Rose

Orly Bare Rose
Bare RoseBare RoseBare Rose

on 7/27/2014 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite french manicure color. It's a gorgeous jelly rose color. Looks so chic and polished. This has been in my collection for over 20 years. Always a classic staple and everyone should own it.

Even if you don't use it as a french mani, you can use this plain and it looks great.

on 6/10/2013 11:16:00 AM

Initial review (see below for update) My HG for French, although you have to do this as a base and then layer your white over. It gives that flushed, pretty look and has major staying power. My secret is to do Orly bonder, then one coat of this, then white, then bonder again, then deep dry (all orly, although I do not like the orly white - chips too quickly for me.) If I use the L'Oreal White out, this will last a full week on me...in a pinch, I'll do another coat of Bonder and then SV mid-week.

Love the natural flush and sheer gloss this all gives my nails!

Updating: I actually dislike this polish now, after reading a review that said it looks like raw meat, now that's all I notice! The brush is cruddy...Plus, I find that it's staying power is mediocre at best. Tossing out this one...and going for Essie's Sugar Daddy instead.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this off of ebay based on the great reviews here. I adore this nail polish. It's my favorite and I just reapplied it for the third time in a row - it's that good. It's a sheer-but-there pink. Your nail shows through but you can tell you have polish on and it just looks girly and elegant. At first, I wasn't sure I liked it because the color was a bit blotchy - it seemed really pink in some spots and totally clear in others. Now I've figured out how to apply it to get perfectly even color. The best part about it is it's made my nails stronger and it doesn't budge - it doesn't flake, chip or crack. I remove it after about six days when it's growing out and my cuticles look a little messy. I took off one lippie because the smell is quite strong and lingers for awhile. Other than that, perfection!

Popular Polishes