Ava Luxe Absinthe

2.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ew. Camphory and medicinal. Bitter. Smells like the wormwood plant -- too much so.

on 11/12/2006 4:44:00 PM

Spearmint gum.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/7/2006 3:35:00 AM

Unfortunately although i really like absinthe in a good amount of perfumes this one is totally unwearable.It's a dead end spotlighter for angelica rubbing elbows with a shyer earthy anice.And somewhere hidden an inch of coriander.Cold austere and monolithic for my taste.

on 7/22/2006 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I have been in search of the perfect anice scent... many loves - but not the HG.

I didn't really love this at first sniff, but one hot day I just doused myself with it. Absinthe. Not sweet Absinthe. Just Absinthe.

This is not my licorice.... it's BETTER. It's menthol and cool and icey fresh and unique and unisex and I am in LOVE!!! Now - lets see how well it lasts in this heat!

The sole absinthe fragrance that is in my collection is SL's Douce Amere. I love its milkiness, and the complexity of the fragrance makes me forget it's an absinthe scent. While Ava Luxe's Absinthe is not as busy as Douce Amere, which travels from sweet to bitter to sweet in the space of an hour, it is unmistakably absinthe. If you're looking for an absinthe fragrance with no bells and whistles, give this one a go. continued >>

Popular Fragrances