Aubrey Organics Green Tea and Green Clay Rejuvenating Mask

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Vegetable Glycerin, Kaolin, Organic Aloe Vera, Sea Herbal Complex (Bladderwrack, Laminaria), Organic Corn Syrup, Deionized Water, Extracts of Ivy, Meadowsweet, Clematis and Horsetail; White Camellia Oil, Red Fruit Acids (Bilberry Extract, Black Currant Extract, Citric Acid), Cellulose Gum, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E), Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Green Clay, Organic Green Tea Powder (Matcha), Organic Lemon Peel Oil, Organic Blue Camomile Oil and Bitter Almond Oil

on 12/18/2011 2:01:00 PM

I have only used this product a few times, but with each use I came to the exact same conclusion and now it just sits on my shelf reminding me to write a review before I throw it in the trash. Having super sensitive acne-prone skin, it always feels like a giant leap I am taking just to try new products. The texture of this product is very oily and it smells rather rancid-this alone should have been a red flag for me. It did nothing for my oily T-zone, however, it did leave me with a lovely breakout-sigh. The only good thing I have to say about it is the price-I think I might have paid something like $12 or $14 dollars for it and the packaging isn't bad either. Overall, I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 6/13/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this mask because the ingredients sounded pretty good: all natural green clay and green tea. My expectations were to have clean glowing skin after using this. However, this mask didn't do that much and left my skin feeling a little irritated. I've given it a try a couple of times and the same thing happens. I'll probably finish the tube so I don't waste product, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Kind of a strange product. The consistency is like toothpaste and easy enough to spread. It doesn't dry on your face like traditional masks, so you can carry on a normal conversation while you're wearing it. It makes my skin feel hydrated, but sometimes my face feels kind of warm and ever-so-slightly irritated after I use it. Two things I don't like: 1. This has a sickly-sweet fruity fragrance that reminds me of rotting pineapples. Not very pleasant. 2. After the first use, the product separated. I have to shake the tube vigorously now before applying, but even then, the ingredients don't seem like they're fully mixed together. I definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The mask looks kind of like poo but glides on smooth. It doesn't harden as it dries and leaves an overall soft and glowing face. I follow it w/ the green tea toner, as directed, and a moisturizing cream. No breakouts or negative effects yet (I've only used it twice). I think the name of the mask is appropriate - if you are looking for a firming, cleansing or zit-killing mask then this is not for you. This is more for hydration in my opinion.

on 4/18/2007 2:23:00 AM

The worst mask I have ever tried. EVER. It did not do a thing for me. I might as well have walked around bare-faced for 15 minutes to get the same result. AND, the oils started separating from the rest of the ingredients about 2 weeks after I bought it. This yellow-orange liquid would squeeze out of the tube.... YUCK! I've tried this at least 5 times, the same result each time. Dont waste your money!
I have VERY combination combination skin. Blackheads, occasional (mostly rare) pimples.

on 12/14/2005 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of Aubrey's best masks. This mask is intended for normal skin and I have oily skin, but found this mask worked wonderfully for me anyway. I apply a thin layer to my face, wait about 15 minutes and then wash it off. This mask doesn't harden, so don't worry about your skin getting dried out. Afterwards, my skin is soft and smooth. The mask is made with 100% natural ingredients and you get 4 oz. for about $9.00 at most health food stores. I highly recommend this one!