L'Oreal HiP Concentrated Duo - Saucy #818

4.1

on 9/9/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This are gorgeous color and not to mention very well pigmentation. L'Oreal is definitely stepping up their game!

This eyeshadow is very pigmented and you can tell from the first swipe. However it is hard to blend, but the colour is vibrant and pigmented so if you want a neat looking eyeshadow look, this product definitely suits you!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this eyeshadow well enough to use it occasionally, but the color combination is so warm/yellow toned (and especially the orange) it really makes me look tired and washed out. I can't wear warmer lipsticks with it or a very brown liner. To counteract all the warmth I have to pair this with a very black liner, grey or purple; and probably wear a cooler toned lipstick. Nice texture/lasting power and easy to apply but as a NC30 and with my blonder hair/hazel/olive green eyes it just doesn't work all that well unless I do a lot of counterbalancing with the tones around it.

on 9/11/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dark black eyes and this duo helps them stand out. I have nc40 skin and it is great.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this eyeshadow duo worked GREAT on me. the colors compliment my bronze skin tone very nicely. only downside is when i run out! :p
its super pigmented, easy to apply, and makes my eyes pop.
love love love it. :D

oh and another cool thing i found out is when i ran out of my brow powder and i was low on $$$, i started to use the brown as my eyebrow powder and it worked juss fine. lol im crazy. but hey it worked!

on 1/11/2010 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great eyeshadow. The same, if not better than some higher up brands. Gives great pigmentation and the colors are wonderful. The gold/bronze color is especially pretty, kind of reminds me of MAC's Indianwood paintpot. Makes a nice bronzey eye look.

on 7/25/2009 2:42:00 AM

I really want to love this duo, but one me (MAC NC25) the combination makes my eyes look bruised. Nice texture, but too pigmented to look natural.

i actually don't know if i would buy this product again. and if i could i would give a 3.5

it's a good pigmented eyeshadow for a drugstore product. i think i'm a little too pale to use them together everyday. sometimes i use the cocoa color as a liner, but rarely in the crease.it just looks like i have a black eye. but the gold is gorgeous! doesn;t wear off if i use a primer.
i wish i could just buy the gold again.

i would recommend this for olive/tan girls who want an everyday cheap eyeshadow look.

on 5/30/2009 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite HIP shadow duo!! I love the bronze e/s the most! It is very pigmented and goes on like butta!! The brown e/s is very pigmented and blends very easily. I usually use it in the crease but its a very nice all over color for a neutral look. I noticed when I was at the MAC counter that the bronze one is a great dupe for Amber Lights for half the cost! This is a great buy and would look fab on all skintones!! Highly recommended!!! Get it when drugstores have a BOGO sale!!

on 5/29/2009 8:43:00 AM