Uploaded by everydaymineralsx3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 days ago

This has quickly worked into my daily routine. Product is on the thin side so it comes out on the heavy side. Other then that its solid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (875 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 months ago

This has been my go-to, multi-purpose heat styling product since high school (thanks, early YouTube for introducing this to me!). I'm out in the working world now and I still have the same bottle, granted that I don't use it every day - just only when I heat style my hair.

All you need is a dime-sized amount: It settles down frizz and provides heat protection when …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

Smell is floral and musky. Subtle. It dissipates fairly quickly. This product is a smooth transparent gel the easily spreads in your hands. Very lightweight. Nice for when you want to give your hair something extra when its already looking good. Good as a final leave-in right after the shower. Not recommended for dry hair.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Dec/05/2017

My hairdresser recommended this to me and I picked up three tiny 0.5oz bottles from the Ulta stocking stuffers. And a tiny bit goes a long way (I have medium length hair) and I just love this stuff!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Sep/30/2017

Amazing hair serum! I used to use this all the time a few years ago (got through two bottles - they last AGES as you only have to use a small amount). After running out I started using other drugstore oils, which were thin and runny and you needed a lot of the product which didn't do much in the first place. I rebought this last week and I'm so glad I have it again. It makes your hair …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Aug/23/2017

It makes my hair looks healthy and smooth i really love to apply it on my hair

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/19/2017

BEST serum ever !!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromBaked

Dec/24/2016

Very nice stuff! Makes my hair shiny, soft & beautiful. Lasts for a good 3-5 hours.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

Nov/06/2016

In 2010 I used this everyday and LOVED it--I would straighten my hair and have glossy locks. The formula has changed, and when I use this before straightening I do not get shine, and my hair does not smooth down either. Other products can achieve this for me, this one once did--I guess there was a reformulation?

I've had better luck with Matrix hair oils.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Aug/08/2016

I thought this might help with my heat damaged ends, but it just made them frizzy.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool