LUSH Godliness Bubble Bar

LUSH Godliness Bubble Bar

3.7

on 3/6/2009 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is pretty much French Kiss, the real difference in ingriedents is that this has Limonene, *Linalool which French Kiss doesnt? Im not sure what they are, or how they would differ. Same scent but in different shape that is supposed to a choir boy.

on 2/19/2006 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Got this at a two for one sale, so price wise I can't complain too much. As far as baths go, this was not too bad. I had one hell of a decent amount of bubbles from using just the head and collar of this pink choirboy/snowman/turd. Unfortunately the smell was almost non-existent, making me wonder if I should have used more, which would have filled my entire bathroom up with bubbles. I really wish Lush would scent some their bath products a whole lot stronger, as from what I can see, a common complaint is smell disappearing in the bath. Overall, fun to try, but not a repurchase.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/12/2005 8:56:00 PM

Godliness is the same divine scent as French Kiss, which is my all-time favorite bubble bath, but it comes in this little purple snowman/turd shape. With a white collar. So cute.

Popular Bath Treatments