no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/28/2016

What she said. Intoxicating . I love it when my man wears this.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesHazel

3.0

Aug/18/2015

Great cool freshness first on, drying through an almost dill pickle stage that isn't so great and ending in wood with faint green notes. Okay, even nice, but not different enough to prompt a full bottle purchase. Would be a good basic scent for any man's wardrobe.

About reviewer (1709 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

fromDPinon

Oct/31/2013

I bought this gift set for my husband a couple years ago and its so intoxicating! I love this on him, it has such a sexy smell for my sexy man ;0)

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/18/2011

I have bought this cologne for my husband for many years. He has an array of colognes and usually changes his colognes up on a daily basis. When he wears this one......well I just can't help myself!!!
This is truly a classic!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Mar/06/2011

Sexy!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Apr/02/2010

I am in love with this perfume, it is delicious. My mother accidentally brought this at a perfume sale, as she thought it was a female perfume at the time and tried it on. I used to steal it from her draw when I was living at home. We always had suspicions it was a male perfume, but it wasn't until I went to purchase a bottle myself that we found out for sure it was geared towards males …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

fromKaila2

Jun/04/2008

OMG my man wears this and it is beyond amazing! I love love love it! def can't keep my hands off him :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromkeco52

Feb/17/2008

This fragrance is amazing. Your nose would trick you into thinking the person wearing this is more attractive than they really are. Not kidding.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesGreen

Sep/16/2007

This is a new one for my husband. For years, he used Activist from the Body Shop and since it was discontinued, I have yet to find something I liked on him that he liked too.

We just recently found this and it mixes so well with his chemistry - smells good BUT allows his natural scent to come thru which, is on the sweet side. It's also not overpowering which is great since he …

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

May/24/2007

MMM! My boyfriend wears this... it smells so amazing that it's almost not fair! This makes me weak to the knees as well. Absolutely love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive