Flirt Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lip Gloss-Golden Papaya

No Image

on 9/21/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is such a great pink color with great texture because it's not a way sticky gloss. I think this pink is very versatile and would look nice on all skin tones, I'm NC30. There is a lot of pigment in Flirt lip glosses and they have great staying power. You can wear a little for a bit of color, or you can put on more and get a lip that looks as pigmented as if you were wearing lipstick.

on 10/4/2007 12:05:00 PM

Just bought this (and a Plushious/Silk Slip & Tint-a-licious/Sweet) last week and am IN LOVE!!!! I can't stop wearing them...they are all so silky smooth and shiny without being sticky, gritty or tacky....I keep laughing at myself for a great $10 find I have turned it into a $30 lip treatment while I wear all 3 at once....still a way better than deal than most of the high end products! :)

Can't wait to try the other colors....

first off, flirt glosses have an excellent consistency and great staying power. they actually last through eating and drinking! the color selection and price also make these so great. golden papaya is a pinky watermelon shade with golden shimmer (nothing to dramatic-very sparse/sheer). its such a pretty juicy color on my lips! since the shimmer isnt very noticable (just gives a reflective shine) its great for day and night wear. this retails for $10. would repurchase if i ran out, but im loving the flirt squeeze me glosses so much, im buying lots of different shades to keep me busy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Flirt has a TON of shades in their lip glosses and after buying one, I want to try them all! I was surprised at the non-sticky consistency of the product - for the price, I was expecting less. It is VERY shiny and moderately long wearing. I can't put anything on my lips that doesn't taste good, and this passed the bar with its pleasant flavor. Sort of faintly fruity, I'm not sure if they tried to make it taste like papaya, but it's certainly not overpowering. I'm blonde-blue eyed, and this shade is very attractive on me. Yay! I'm glad I tried it!