ZOYA Pasha

ZOYA Pasha

4.6

on 7/15/2018 9:17:00 PM

This is a lovely color. The silver sheen almost looks green or blue at times. An oldie but a goodie!

This is one of the prettiest colors I have ever seen. I didn't expect to love it when I bought it, I just threw it in my cart for a promotion they were running. I always get compliments when I wear it and I just adore it. It lasts a long time as well. Great color, great product.

on 7/7/2014 12:13:00 PM

Love this color! It's soft like cashmere with super subtle glitter. This is my go to polish when I don't know what to reach for. It dries fast and applies evenly that in a pinch I can apply one quick coat and run out the door in the mornings before work. It even lasts for days. Seriously one of the best Zoya polishes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my absolute favorite Zoya polishes. I would describe it as a mauvey brown. I do not readily detect any shimmer but if there is indeed any, it must be extremely fine. It is an opaque cream and applies oh so smoothly - no streakiness with this color! I used one coat and it was already pretty much opaque with just one. This color is perfect for any time of the year and it is very classy and refined. (It makes your fingers look so lady-like! Even suitable for a Diamond Jubilee. ;)) Very highly recommended! Zoya never ceases to amaze me. =)

on 4/6/2011 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my go-to polish whenever I'm in a crunch. One coat gives you enough shimmer and coverage, but two is ideal. The colour is a shimmery taupe that is a more grown up version of other popular taupey colours. Not a conversation starter, but I have definitely received compliments.

on 2/12/2011 10:47:00 AM

This doesn't look like much in the bottle, but it's a great neutral brown on the nail and against my NW20 skin tone. It has a slight shimmer, which I thought might make it look dated but it doesn't all. Not the most exciting colour but great for work. As with all Zoyas chips quite quickly on me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

After some raves, I had high expectations for this polish and boy have they delivered. Itís a beautiful unique colour of grey-brown-purple. It took me a while to get used to, I wondered if it suited my skin tone! But then I couldnít stop looking at how pretty my nails were :)

I was scared that the look would be frosty after the first coat, but after two coats, shine, shine shine!

According to their website, Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. And itís vegan!

EDIT: This just doesn't last for me :( It's a beautiful colour, it really is, but after 2 days it starts to like come off at the tips, but so badly I have to take the polish off.

on 6/27/2010 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

In the bottle, this looks like a boring putty-mixed-with-dirt color. I would have easily overlooked this color had I not read the reviews here on MUA. One coat already makes me go, "Wow!" & the second coat is even more beautiful than the first. It is a very flattering neutral-taupe on my NC35 Asian olive-toned skin. I love it on both my fingers & toes. Great for wearing to work (but on weekends I definitely go for the brighter, bolder colors!).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this color as a finger and toe combo! It is perfect for both. I love the neutral-ness of it. The color is what I want to call creamed coffee! Really really gorgeous!

on 1/29/2009 10:10:00 AM

Pasha is an interesting colour. It is described as "smoky sand bronze with cool frost finish and a hint of subtle sparkle" although I am not sure I can see any bronze or sparkle. This is not to say that it's not a lovely colour. One coat gives a sheer pinkish taupe colour, two coats make it a lot darker, and look greyish taupe with a hint of mauve. I think it looks classy either way, but I am not sure this colour is everyone's cup of tea. It seems to smell a little bit stronger than my other bottles of Zoya though.

Popular Polishes