JASÖN Jason Thin to Thick Hair and Scalp Therapy

2.8

Not tested on animals

on 1/2/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Every time i see someone write "It makes my hair greasy" i laugh. The product is described as Energizing Scalp Elixir. Key word: Scalp, meaning it isn't intended for the shaft of the hair. The instructions advise you to rub this on your scalp before bed and then wash it out in the morning. Of course, if you try to put this all through your hair and wear it throughout the day you'll have issues. I promise if people followed instructions they'd have NO problem with getting results. I started out with no hair along my edges due to wearing braids with too much tension. I've been putting this elixir on my scalp every other night for about 2 months and my edges have grown over an inch. This product worked better and faster than castor oil and DooGro and it only costs $8! I love it and always recommend it!

on 4/19/2010 10:57:00 AM

I like this product alot. I take a number of hair supplements for my thinning hair and this product is a great addition. I use it every other night and find it hassle free & it does make a difference to the overall health of my scalp.

on 11/13/2006 7:12:00 PM

This makes my hair super greasy. After a month, I didn't see any difference except that I was breaking out along my hair line. Don't waste your money.

Once again, another Jason Natural product with dubious ingredients (meaning the ingredients listed on various websites, the ones on the box and the ones on the actual package often don't match up). I got terrible break-outs all around my hairline, irritation and flaking from this product. And it smells awful. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone.