Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Thin to Thick Hair and Scalp Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Not tested on animals

One of my favorite products! I massage on my hair at night, wet or dry (I usually shower before bed) and I like the feeling and smell. It has helped get rid of my itchy spots. There is salicylic acid and floic acid so it's exfoliationg and this is very good for dry and itchy spots. My hair looks thicker in the morning so I don't even wash it out then. This doesn't make me greasy or oily at all. Use it sparingly.

on 12/5/2008 4:13:00 PM

Did not see any changes in my thin hair. Worthless product.

on 10/26/2006 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have a scalp condition that is driving me crazy. My sister says it's extreme dandruff (she used to be a stylist) and my stylist says not dandruff because it's not all over my head. So I bought this stuff. I used it every night on the affected areas (on top of my head and over my ears) rubbing it in. Used consistently, it works. However, after I stopped for a month, the condition returned. I don't like the smell, it's strong and you have to leave it in overnight and rinse it out in the morning, so it sleeps with you. I bought it again because it did work; my scalp stayed clean, and didn't itch, my hair seemed to be growing in around my hairline, but I don't like using it. The dandruff shampoos I've tried don't work at all so I will use this again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A very nice addition to a hair-thinning program. I massage this into my scalp at night and after a month of use I am noticing that it keeps my scalp moisturized. Using hair loss products can be very drying to my scalp and used to make my head itch at night before I discovered this product. It also is supposed to help control thinning hair but it is too early to be sure. It contains excellent ingredients such as sea kelp, plant phospholipids, panthenol, biotin, folic acid, active vitamin C complex, inositol, niacinamide, wheat protein, glycerin, beta hydroxy acid, polysorbates to increase circulation, herbal extracts and cysteine ( an amino acid that comprises up to 14% of hair ). Comes in a 2oz bottle for around $5-6.00.