Sonia Kashuk 06 Royal Flush

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very pretty color, on me it just looks so fresh and gives me a healthy glow. Like everyone else mentioned apply w/ a light hand. I usually use this and a little bronzer on top. BTW, I am an NC35, I see this color working on different skintones, (unless you already have a lot of pink in your cheeks. Got this at target on clearance so I think it is being discontinued. I use this everyday for the past 3 months and barely made a dent in it.

on 10/21/2006 4:16:00 PM

Sonia Kashuk blush is really a gem among the lower-end brands. Fabulous quality for the price! Royal Flush is an intense berry/plum red with a bit of gold shimmer. The blush comes in a sleek white compact that's quite sturdy, with a small mirror and tiny brush (which I don't use - I use Sonia Kashuk's 7" blush brush instead). The color is highly pigmented, so apply with a light hand. I have fair, yellow-toned Asian skin, and this gives me a lovely, pink flush.

on 10/14/2006 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first, I was a bit frightened when I saw this in the store, but I couldn't resist trying it, and oh boy, am I ever glad I did! I have lt/medium skin (NW 20-25) and this blush makes my cheeks look like I've just come in from playing in the snow on a cold winter day. It's very easy to apply too much, so the trick is to apply a tiny amount at a time in good lighting and blend, blend, and blend some more. No doubt this shade would be equally gorgeous on Snow White as well as on darker skins, too. I'd definitely repurchase this if I ever ran out, but seeing as how little is needed to achieve a beautiful glow, this pan should last a lifetime. I suspect this will be my "go to" blush this winter. Be sure to pick this one up, and bring enough money to buy all the other Sonia Kashuk blushes. There's not a bad one in the bunch. I own 5 and love them all!

on 6/21/2006 5:27:00 PM

I'm not giving it a 5 only because I'm a PPP and this doesn't look as good on me as it would on someone with some color. It's *so* pretty and classic, though. I just use a *very* light hand and blend blend blend. Love it! I feel like an old-fashioned glamorous pinup girl when I wear this.

on 4/22/2006 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loved this blush! I am always drawn to intense color. This one seems strong, but with a light hand, it goes on to look so pretty. I'm sure this will look great with a tan! I also looks great with a highlighter powder over it. It will last forever!

I won't have to repurchase this product because it will last me forever. As previous poster mentioned, I'll reiterate that this is strong color. I put this blush on under my bronzer and put a powder bronzer over it (usually NARS Laguna) which blends to create a really natural flushed look. This is my first Sonia Kashuk purchase and I am impressed.

***Caution... Highly pigmented and use a light hand!!!*** This is a beautiful rich red blush with a hint of gold specks. This is gorgeous if you just want to look flushed, and I think will look great on PPP ladies to DDD. Not too sure about yellowish girls though, but I'll wait till a yellow day to update. Comparable to Shu Uemura's P Red 19D, but less than half the price and almost 2x more the product.