no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Stunning colors that look beautiful together. Very classy looking blues.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Absolutely beautiful duo of eyeshadows. The lighter blue shade is a beautiful light highlighting shimmer, and the dark blue is a really beautiful dark blue gray. Both are highly blendable and absolutely gorgeous both alone and together.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

12 years ago

Chanel eyeshadows are excellent! This duo is perfect for my brown eyes...makes them pop! Long-lasting, pretty case, and easy to blend.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0

14 years ago

These are the second best eye shaodws I have ever used. This is my only Chanel duo and I decided I like Dior better because this has a fault: It does not stay on as nicely all day long as all my Dior shadows. When I put it on and I line my eyes with it, it looks so gorgeous. It is so silky, pigmented and easy to blend and yes there is no obvious glitter but the glow. But by the end of the day. It is gone almost completely. All right... I only use the Clarins eclat minute Highlighter pencil as a base but it is the same base I use with Dior quintets which stays on perfectly without fading. I have blue eyes and even though they always say...blue eyes should not use blue eye shadow...this makes my eyes stricking...yeah like as long as it stays on. It is not that cheaplooking blue at all. You can try using the really light blue on the lid and line your eyes with that gorgeous night blue shade WOW. It just is sexy. Anyways I recommend it, because it really is luxurious and great quality, maybe you have better base than I...I still wont buy again because I have my Dior shadows.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

from

14 years ago

I was hesitant to use this on my blue-green eyes,as I thought this might be more for brown eyes,but wow,it makes the most beautiful smokey blue eye ever!I can see using this a lot.I will probably be purchasing more of these duos as I love the texture&pigment.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

14 years ago

It is beyond me how no one else has reviewed this product. A pairing of a very light and a dark blue, this duo is nothing short of gorgeous. The pale shade is not excessively pigmented and imparts a subtle hue to the eye. The dark blue, a sort of midnight sky colour, is stunning, blends wonderfully and is full of pigment. I was hesitant to try is against my pale green eyes, but it works perfectly. It simply must be seen. UPDATE: It is the BEST of the three duos that I bought from the collection. I constantly get compliments on it, even from my DH - he loves it. UPDATE: 12/28/07 I am STILL wearing it and loving it. It does crease towards the end of the day, but I still really love wearing it.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35