Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide
AKA Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire
Bioderma reviews, photos and discussion

on 8/12/2018 6:22:00 PM

I've received it as a gift (I've brought 5 Bioderma products and I got a big bottle 500 ml as a gift). I've liked the composition and it works amazingly for me. I don't usually wear alot of makeup, so I just need something to clean up my face with no soap and water.
I've even cleansed my eyes (mascara and eyeliner) and it sometimes stings when I accidentally open my eyes while rubbing them.
I've used this bottle till the bottom and it lasted me for 6 months of intensive use (2-3 times a day, a fully soaked cotton pad of product). I declare this my Holy Grail micellar water and I'm its forever fan.
I think it's an expensive product, but I hope I'll restock on some sale. That's the only downside it has. Ah, and a pump would be nice :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of the best products I’ve ever bought for my skin. I primarily wear sunscreen and powder foundation and use this as a first step followed by regular cleanser, either Alpha or CeraVe currently. In the past I would have to wash my face twice to feel as if my sunscreen was removed but no more. Bioderma leaves no extra film behind, unlike Garnier, so could be used alone. I have oily/combo, easily reddened, sensitive skin and eyes and this doesn’t bother me at all. I purchase from Amazon for best price. Love!

on 8/8/2018 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I try and get everyone on this product. It has been life changing for me. As a Rosacea suffer to much on my face and im screwed. My skin has become so damaged from all the medication given to me from doctors trying to treat acne, when in the end I actually had rosacea. My skin is now so thin that you can even see certain veins. Having thin skin also means you will have dry skin in no time. This stuff has saved my skin!

I use this at least twice a day, morning and night, and you need to stick to this. I use about three cotton pads, and not a cloth, cotton pads only because of my sensitive skin. soak the pad and wash your face with it, all over, do this until its all gone, it doesn't take much to saturate the pad, and it takes a long time to go through one bottle, so don't be afraid to get the pad wet! Do your face and your neck, i'll even do my chest and back of my neck. This will even remove more dirt from my face after ive even showered, it is the only way I have been able to really get my face clean. The best part is you do NOT cleanse your face after, this was always my mistake. Having thin, sensitive skin, over washing happens soooo easily, especially when everyone is telling you that you need to cleanse, you need to cleanse, no you do NOT. After cleaning my face with this product only, I then apply my moisturizer, and mineral sunblock if its the morning.

It is sooo simple and so effective. I have compared SOOOO many Micellar water products and this one in my opinion, has the least amount of ingredients and none that will cause reaction or chemicals that will harm the skin. Read the ingredient lists people, look up what these ingredients are and what they can do to your skin, it was the only way I could prevent certain breakouts and reactions.

Price, its super affordable and will last months.

Tip, take this with you when you fly, soooo important. Planes are sooo dirty and they spread germs around like crazy, and they are soooooo drying. I always get up mid flight and use the cotton pads that I bring and wash my face with this, it has also been life changing. I use to always breakout when I flew somewhere, this has helped sooo much! Then apply your regular moisturizer. No more dry skin or breakouts from flying!

This is also an awesome product to get men using, its super easy for them to adapt to and can help with breakouts, and ingrowns from shaving.

ALWAYS apply a light moisturizer after using any cleanser product on you face. Bioderma also has a great lotion for reactive skin with again, zero irritants. Theres a lot on the market for moisturizers and I have spent years testing out everything that works for me. When looking for a moisturizer, google, light natural moisturizers for reactive skin and from there do your research, never look at reviews on the company website, look around and really see if the product is for you.

And if you dont already, start now, ALWAYS wear sunscreen, you will age, and you will age quickly and you will NEVER get your skin back.

on 7/22/2018 3:46:00 PM

It did nothing for me. I have combination skin and I wear light make-up and this thing managed to only spread my make-up around my eyes. My skin was red and a little itchy. I will never buy this again.

on 6/8/2018 8:01:00 AM

This is an amazing product! I have very sensitive eyes and skin and I feel it's really safe to use. Of course, like every micellar water, I don't think it's sufficient for make-up removal, so I use it after Dermalogica's Precleanse. However, it really does its job, and my skin has been very calm since I've been using it.

Packaging is 4/5 just because it's plastic, but I don't know of a micellar water which comes in a glass bottle, so I guess that's expected.

on 5/29/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like to use this when I want to take the makeup off my face but I'm not ready to do my whole skincare routine (e.g., before the gym) or after I cleanse if I had on a lot of makeup and want to make sure it's all gone. I like it but I find it to be interchangeable with the pink bottle of Garnier micellar water, which is more reasonably priced. I wouldn't use this as a stand-in for an actual cleanser + water but it is nice to have around when you don't want to make that commitment!

on 5/23/2018 3:33:00 PM

I actually tried this product AFTER trying a more budget-friendly micellar water. First off, you can get Bioderma on Amazon for $14.16 and get 16.7 fl. oz. of product. I believe I got it for even less on amazon during a sale of some sort, but it is a pretty big bottle with a pink cap.

You just dispense the product by pouring on a cotton pad and swiping it on the face. This micellar water is supposed to be good for sensitive skin and did not cause any issues for me, but I do not have sensitive skin. I have oily combination skin and wear makeup about three times a week and when I do wear make-up, it's foundation, eyeliner, waterproof mascara, and matte liquid lipstick.

I am a firm believer of the double-cleanse, so before I even use the micellar water, I have already cleansed my skin with an oil and used eye makeup remover. Micellar water gets off the very last trace of makeup for me, and it is gentle enough to use on the eyes. It causes no stinging or burning, and it helps me get rid of any stubborn mascara. It doesn't leave a film on my face, but when I use the micellar water on my lips to get rid of the last bit of red lipstick, there is a bitter taste in my mouth. The Garnier one does not have this strange taste, so I like that one better, Furthermore, the Garnier one is also less expensive and is readily available here in the US pharmacies. If I lived in France, I would be able to purchase Bioderma in stores. The Garnier micellar water performs just as well for 6-8 bucks for 13.5 fl. oz and does not leave a bitter taste or film. (Pink bottle.)

Bioderma performs just as well as everyone says. It totally gets rid of makeup in a gentle and non-drying way, but the price point isn't competitive for me. I'll stick with Garnier.

on 5/23/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to not like this, but it's great.
It's so expensive though and I have yet to find a cheaper dupe for it. It is a very fluid, single phase micellar water that really does remove most makeup. I have rosacea skin and there is no stinging or irrigation. In terms of strength, I have a bit of problem with some asian mascara but honestly there are no words for how gentle yet effective this is. Give it a try.
It's for sure better than anything drugstore you will try, and the gentlest. It is much better than the all of the Garnier and Simple ones. (More gentle and better cleansing)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using this when I lived in Hong Kong. It used to be difficult to get in the US, but no longer. I love the smell, the gentleness (no stinging), and that it removes makeup while cleansing my face. I have tried cheaper versions of this but they don't cleanse as well (Garnier, and Marcelle) and don't seem as gentle, so even though this costs more, I'll continue to purchase.

on 4/27/2018 6:05:00 PM

I have sensitive acne prone skin and I needed something to use at the gym to wipe my face down after a workout. This product was very drying, left my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable, and stung any dry patches. Pretty disappointed. I have had much better success with the garnier pink bottle for sensitive skin.