BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide
AKA Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire
BIODERMA reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing. Got the big bottle on sale for 12 dollars. Been using for over 3 months and only about 1/4th of the bottle is used.

Does an incredible job on removing my liquid lipsticks and waterproof eyeliners.

on 12/11/2018 10:05:00 AM

I can’t get enough of this product. I’d stopped counting how many bottles I’ve used because it’s just way too much. Ok, it removes makeup like miracle and feels great on the skin with this mild cooling sensation. I also don’t need to wash my face with any water after this (I feel like it’s better for the skin that way too). And it’s just great for my dry, somewhat-sensitive skin. I swear by this product and it will always be my number one cleanser!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting this Micellar water for years now but could not come to terms with the hefty price tag of $20.00. CAD. Until I saw the deal for 2 large bottles.

I have tried the Garneir Micellar water and was not impressed. Did not remove my makeup, burned and left my skin feeling so dry!!! This forever turned me away from Micellar waters.

This is a game changer the bottle last me forever compared to the makeup wipes I blow through. This ACTUALLY removed all of my makeup. Did not leave me with raccoon eyes when I washed my face(with my fav bioderma cleanser/blue bottle.) and let me tell you for 12+ hours of makeup that is super oily - this removed it all in one swipe of a cotton pad and left my skin feeling like no other.

I am absolutely thrilled with this product - I will never use another Micellar water again.

Bioderma has changed my life -HG STATUS

on 11/18/2018 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It cleanse the face gently and deeply! But don't leave it on your skin and wash your face afterwards

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Since I saw the recommendation of Lisa Eldridge 5-6 years ago and bought it, I'm completely in love with this product. And whenever I decide to try something else, I immediately get back to it wondering how I ever lived without it. Nothing removes my mascara so effortless, without too much swiping, without eye irritation, without unpleasant residue. I have somewhat sensible eyes and I don't use too much makeup, but all the other makeup removers, milk, lotions, oils, whatever, they don't come nowhere near. I start to panic when I see that the bottom of the bottle is close :-) It's very cheap in France (you can catch promo package 2*500ml for 17 eur) so whenever I have the opportunity to go to France, I buy it. Not so cheap in my country, but even for 20+ euro price tag for 1 bottle (500ml), it's worth it.

on 11/4/2018 10:30:00 PM

it's good at first, I used up at least 2 bottles, but it made mt skin thin and sensitive

on 11/4/2018 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love the product bioderma hydribio ....but ...I didn't work out for me..

The pros: It does remove makeup! Really well! Foundations and mascara( depending on the formula of mascara)
The cons:It has frangrance,I got irritated when using it ....made my cheeks red and had slight burning sensation and made me feel uncomfortable...

The verdict: It would be awesome if it had a fragrance free then I would totally buy it!
I should of got the trial size to begin with..

on 11/4/2018 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

All Bioderma products are excellent and this is no exception. I don’t wear much make up and usually just use micellar water mornings and evenings to cleanse my face. This is very mild and doesn’t cause any reaction.

Pros:
- Very gentle on the eyes. Almost every micellar water makes my eyes sting, and the few that don’t sting are not very effective at removing mascara. Bioderma gets my mascara off with less rubbing and no eye irritation.
- It wipes off every trace of mascara. I’ve never been able to use a makeup remover that was effective enough to do this. For my whole life I’ve woken up in the morning with little black globs in my tear ducts after wearing mascara—but this has never happened while using Bioderma.
- The packaging is great. I haven’t been able to find the version with the pump, but even the standard lid with the small opening for pouring is good. Usually I make a huge mess with packaging like this and end up wasting product, but the Bioderma one is much more controlled and easy to use.

Cons:
- In terms of removing foundation/sunscreen, it performs similarly to USA drugstore micellar waters, but at a higher price point. It does seem to have a vacuum-like effect that other micellar waters don’t have, where you can gently graze it across the skin but it will still pick up a lot of product.
- Definitely one of the pricier options out there without going into the high-end side of the spectrum. For me it’s worth the price, since it is very effective yet gentle, and micellar waters are the end-all be-all of makeup removal for me personally. But if you don’t have sensitive skin/eyes, this is probably not worth the price for you.
- Can be hard to find in the USA, as you’ll have to order online.