BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide
AKA Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire
BIODERMA reviews, photos and discussion

Believe the hype. I use this as a first cleanse to remove makeup + sunscreen. It's very gentle. My skin has really benefitted from the extra cleansing step - way fewer clogged pores. The Shiesedo cotton pads are fantastic for the bioderma.

on 10/3/2018 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. Takes off my makeup really quickly without irritating it.

on 10/3/2018 4:52:00 AM

It's great! No doubt about it this is the original and the best micellar water.
I have used it specifically as an eye makeup remover and it gently removes even waterproof mascara like a soft whisper on the eyelids.😘
Skin afterwards feels soft and calm, no irritation or ocular traumas.
Lovely stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BIODERMA, I love you, and so does everyone else whether they know it or not.

Micellar water is all the rage now but this is the company that started it all, Yep, they literally invented it. They're the original and still do it the best. Why? Because other offerings often include unnecessary additives - like detergents; sometimes a lot of them and even heavier ones at that, and I'm side-eyeing most American brands when I say that. Do you want those kinds of things sitting on your face? Of course not.

Simply put, choose Sensibio H2O Micellar Water. I've been using it for years, since it became available, and I've no regrets, nothing bad to say about it, only good things to note, and SENSIBIO performs perfectly every time.

Easy, convenient, non-irritating and no need to rinse because there's nothing horrid left behind to be rinsed. Can't say the same of other micellar waters. I can say it for Sensibio H2O Micellar Water because it was literally made for people just like me: Those with reactive, sensitive skin. Yep, it's that gentle but make no mistake, this works. It will remove product. A few cotton rounds later, you'll have perfectly cleaned skin with no need to even rinse. After all, it's the favourite of makeup artists everywhere and women who live in hard water areas for a reason.

You want the Holy Grail? Stop looking, you found it. Sensibio H2O Micellar Water is a French pharmacy brand, not very expensive, and you can buy it for a song at Beautylish and have it delivered to your door in nothing flat. As a matter of fact, the entire SENSIBIO line is fabulous. It won't cost you a small fortune to have gentle skin care that doesn't irritate or interract with those often spendy serums or treatments. Cheers, or shall I say Santé? Avec plaisir! :)

(Note: BIODERMA has product lines that include micellar water for other skin types as well: Sebium for oily blemished skin, Hydrabio for dehydrated sensitive skin, and Atoderm for very dry skin. However, If you want try something even more budget-friendly that you can probably grab from the corner shop, look into Simple Kind to Skin.)

This micellar water is pretty nice to use, doesn’t feel oily but refreshed after wiping off the makeup.
I don’t see the hype about this micellar though. It’s as good as another 10$ one.

on 9/29/2018 10:58:00 AM

I have tried small/sample sizes of this product twice now and just don't get the hype. It only removes non-waterproof eye makeup with many many wipes and I find it too oily to use all over my face.

on 8/26/2018 11:49:00 AM

HG makeup/sunscreen remover. Using it for years. Lately i had been using this as morning cleanser with a cotton pad and then rinse off in the shower (although it says no rinsing on the packaging). Works pretty well

This is my holy grail makeup remover. I use this everyday to remove my makeup with a cotton pad for my first-step cleansing routine before going in for a second cleanse. It leaves my skin refreshed, cool and comfortable without drying it out.
Initially when I started using it, i had a minor breakout, but they slowly subsided after prolonged use. For reference, I have acne-prone sensitive skin. Would continue to repurchase this.

on 8/24/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this product. I don't wear a lot of make up but it does clean off daily make up. Also I find it very gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin. You don't have to rinse it off but sometimes I do because it leaves a slightly sticky sensation on the skin or I just tap a bit on my face until it has absorbed completely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a big wearer of makeup but I religiously apply sunblock regardless of the season. Bioderma Sensibio H20 is what I use at the end of every day to remove the sunblock (La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50) from my neck area as I can remove the other SPF I use on my face quite easily via normal cleanser/water, but cannot reach my neck without getting my top soaked through with water.
I normally use just 1 cotton pad - both sides until it comes off clean (you can see a white cast/film on the cotton when you remove it). I think what makes this product a winner is that it is quite a simple formulation: only 10 ingredients, 1 of which is Cucumber extract - good for soothing and calming skin. Not only does this effectively remove sunscreen but it's also prevented bumps I used to get at the back of my neck occasionally. I think it's the combination of pollutants, humidity and grime which clogs my skin and causes that...but no longer!

Pros: it leaves no film, doesn't irritate my skin at all and works really well.

Cons: Absolutely none that I can think of!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream