Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for years, discovered it while I was living in France and will never uses anything else. I have used a few other similar ones and they don't seem to do as good a job and are not as gentle on my skin. Bioderma removes all make up and leaves no residue, and is really gentle on my skin. I love that it is not scented either, such a dreamy product, can't live without it.

on 2/24/2017 7:21:00 AM

Very gentle yet effective makeup remover. Gets off mascara and other eye makeup easily without stinging eyes. I prefer to take off my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil but this works well for my eye makeup or if I'm in a hurry.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is my third bottle of miscellar water from Bioderma and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. I use it as both a make-up remover and facial cleanser, removing the need for soap. It does an okay job with removing make-up; eyeshadow and eyeliner with glitter need a bit more time, but at least it doesn't irritate the skin. I have dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't break me out or cause irritation. Although it is expensive at S$40+ a pop, it lasts for at least 4 to 8 months when used twice a day, and I always stock up whenever there're sales at the drugstores. Other cleansers that work on my skin costs way more and is used up quickly.

I declare this my HG cleanser!

I have been using this for a very long time, before it was available in the US. I used to hoard it every time I went abroad. Now it is available online and it is cheaper to buy here thankfully. I have yet to find a micellar water that I like more than this one. I have tried the Sephora, Simple and L'Oréal brands and none have compared to this. It is so gentle yet effective. I have sensitive combo skin and this just works for me. I use it as my morning cleanser and I use it at night after my regular cleanser to remove any traces of cleanser and eye makeup that my cleanser could not get off. I love that it is unscented. I have the pump top dispenser which is a game changer. Two pumps directly on a cotton pad and I am good to go. A 500 mil bottle lasts me months using it this way. I think it is actually a pretty good deal.

on 2/10/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have been using this for a very long time, that I have no idea what I used to use to remove my makeup before.

I like that it has no scent, and doesn't dry out my skin or cause any irritation! It feels very much like water.

Will always repurchase unless I find something cheaper and magically better which I don't think will happen very easily!

on 2/10/2017 10:04:00 AM

I really like it. I use it pretty much every time I remove my makeup. It doesn't dry out the skin or have any scent. It feels like a slightly thicker version of water. It does a good just at removing my base and eye makeup but if you wear waterproof mascara, I don't recommend using this product for that. It also feels refreshing when applied on the skin.

on 2/7/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this overall, mostly because it doesn't dry or irritate my face, leaves it soft, and has no fragrance. The Simple micellar water I was previously using removed makeup better so I'll probably go back to that. I think this is a good winter skin option but not a must have when there are other, cheaper, easier to obtain, better working options. that it doesn't dry my skin is the main reason I might get it again. It doesn't live up to the hype though.

on 2/5/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This made my skin soft and clean! No scent or irritation. Got it on sale for 19.99 for 500ml st shoppers drug mart, which is pricier than garnier/L'Oréal however their bottles we smaller and still cost 10-12$$ so on sale I find it reasonably priced for the amount you get

on 2/2/2017 2:33:00 PM

Excellent but gentle for removing eye makeup and traces of foundation. I ordered the 16 oz size with the push top that allows me to put the water directly on a cotton pad.

No color or scent to this remover.

Took off a point as it's pricey compared with similar products from Garnier or Simple.

on 1/11/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this miceller water for taking off my makup and cleansing my skin. It has been such a life saver in the dry winter months as a cleanser. I don’t like to wash my face in the mornings and I have been using this miceller water on a cotton pad to quickly cleanse my skin and remove any residue from my night cream. I find that it is very gentle and does not leave any residue. The bottle with the pump dispenser top is amazing and from time to time I can find a two pack of the large bottles which is such a great deal! Have repurchased many times!