Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/24/2017 12:33:00 AM

Don't even bother trying any other cleansing waters because this is the only one worth your time and money!
I have tried tons of waters, more expensive ones, cheaper ones, nothing compares to this. This water feels exactly like water. Their is hardly any smell, your skin actually feels clean after and comfortable. It doesn't leave behind a greasy residue like other cheaper alternatives. It can take off long wear makeup in a few seconds and it can take off water proof eye makeup (if you take your time with it).

The price point is extremely fair, the packaging is adorable and it's over all something anyone could use and be satisfied with.

Love. Love. Love.

on 4/21/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Has a cult status for a reason. I tried Garnier Miscellar water and whilst its nice and perfect if you're on a Budget this is a cut-above that in that it cleans my face completely with barely any traces of makeup left. I use this before I cleanse with the Bioderma Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel.

on 4/6/2017 12:53:00 PM

I was so excited to try this because I was certain that it would be the perfect micellar water for my sensitive skin due to all the rave reviews. It wasn't. I used it with a cotton pad to remove my makeup and act as my first cleanser during my evening routine. It worked fine to remove my makeup and my non-waterproof mascara. However, after a few days I noticed that my skin seemed a bit more red, especially after I used this and my face started to develop a strange almost bumpy texture. Those of you with sensitive skin probably know exactly what I'm talking about. After another day or so I began to break out. I went back to using the Garnier micellar water that I had been using for months and my skin returned to normal. I gave this to a dear friend who loved it, so all was not lost. And I was able to isolate yet another ingredient that my skin doesn't like, which was a positive. Given the fact that this is far more expensive and harder to source than my usual micellar water, I guess it's a good thing that this cult favorite didn't work for me.

on 3/30/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I go to France on holidays at least twice a year and whenever I go I stock up on Bioderma. It's the best, no doubt. I have tried a couple of the copycats when I have run out and they simply don't compare. They either sting my eyes or don't take up waterproof mascara, lipstick etc. as well.
I have been using it for years, it never breaks me out or drys out my skin. It's truly one of those perfect products for me :)
Quick tip: Whenever you get makeup stains on your clothing use a cotton pad with Bioderma on it to remove the stain. Even on white fabrics - you will be amazed!

Add me to the list of people who dislike this. Very weak formula that definitely does not properly remove eye makeup, especially mascara. I don't want to be constantly wiping around my eye area, so need a product that gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It isn't all that good at removing makeup from the rest of my face either. Like most micellar waters, you use too much product making it an expensive option. Don't waste your money.

on 3/22/2017 7:25:00 PM

It doesnt remove my mascara very oil even after multiple tries

on 3/22/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have purchased this on two occasions and both times I have regretted it a lot! I wanted to use it as a face makeup remover but it takes more than 5 cotton pads to get all the makeup off, and I only use powder foundation and mascara. I also tried to use it as an eye makeup remover and it just wouldn't get it all off. Then I decided to use it as a morning face cleanser, just to remove the nights dirt and oil from my face, but it gave my face a weird texture. Won't buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have gone through 1 full bottle a few times now since it first started being raved about some years ago in international beauty gurus. I used to think this product was like gold but now times have changed. Every brand is coming out with their own versions of this, some better some worst. Anyway, after trying the new L'Oreal Waterproof for all skin types versions, I like that one a whole lot more than this bioderma one. This used to be one of my favorites because of how well it cleans my oily skin and my dry skin without drying it out or leaving a film and it removed most of my makeup easily. However, you have to really use a lot of product and rub a lot to remove waterproof mascara or other long wearing makeup. Now, my other micellar waters have been downgraded to cleaning my face from any fall out after I do I my eyemakeup. I feel that using this product for that is a waste of all the hassle I have to go through to get a bottle and while not super expensive, it's not as cheap as my Simple micellar water and I can't justify owning this anymore. I will use up the last of what I have left since I don't HATE this product but it honestly feels like a waste.

on 3/5/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the smallest size so I can take off my makeup in a 9 hour flight. Just tossed it in my bag not even thinking that it could spill and ruin my stuff. Fortunately, the packaging and cap was good quality and nothing bad happened. Yay! My first impression when I used this in the flight, it did not feel greasy, oily, tacky, whatsoever without having to be rinsed off. I loved it. I felt that it really took all or most of my makeup off. It also did not make my skin dry or oilier than it usually does nor did it irritate my sensitive, acne-prone face.

I use this to take my makeup off and I could actually get away with not having to do a double cleanse because it just feels so light and refreshing, like all I'm putting on is water. But I try to do a double cleanse as much as I can with this as first step when I'm wearing heavier makeup because once, when I put my Nivea creme on and I wiped off the excess with tissue paper, I could see on the tissue paper that there was still some foundation left on my skin. So don't expect this to take your makeup off like 100%. I'd say about 85%. I only use this alone without double cleansing for instances where I'm in flights for example, when travelling for a short period of time, or when I'm really lazy or don't have the time or energy to do a double cleanse.

Pros:
- Light
- No sticky/tacky/greasy feeling afterwards
- Did not irritate my skin
- Did not make me break out. Yas!

I will definitely repurchase this as the first step for my double cleanse.