Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 5/21/2017 7:59:00 AM

Very pleasant smell, removes all makeup including waterproof mascara without irritating the eyes (I'm particularly sensitive at the eye area) and doesn't leave skin dry and tight. But there are certainly substitutes out in the market.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up in Paris based on the hype. Does it work? Sort of. It does not remove heavy makeup (like gel eyeliner) or waterproof mascara. I use this in the AM to cleanse. Does a decent job at that...but so would many other products. Worth the money? Honestly, no, not for me.

on 5/17/2017 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought the large size in this without doing my prior research and was disappointed to see it didn't even remove my makeup properly.

I have no idea why this receives rave reviews, in my view it's a very average product.

It may be the case that this is meant for the removal of extremely light makeup? In any case, it didn't even do a good job of removing my tinted moisturiser.

In the bin it goes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! Best Micellaire water Ive ever tried.

on 5/16/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down the best micellar water! HG
It removes everything (!!!) like no other and you don't need a lot of product!
I went on holidays for a few days and didn't bring it but used another cleanser every night to remove makeup and sunscreen. On the last day I went to the beach with no makeup, only sunscreen, swam in the water for a long time, had a shower and returned back home at night: used bioderma that night thinking my face would be clean as I didn't wear makeup and was always in the sea= the cottonpad WAS BLACK!!!! Never without it now!!

on 5/8/2017 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i don't know how in the world did it get such high ratings as this is easily the worst makeup cleanser i have ever tried.it simply does not do it's job (removing makeup and other impurities).whenever i use it,almost nothing comes off on cotton pad as if i had just used plain water.maybe my bottle is from a bad batch but i think it really is an ineffective and lousy product as i have found many cleansing products ten times better than this at half to one third of its price.so save your money and stay away from it( in my humble opinion).

I use this everyday as a morning cleanser and this is such a life saver for very sensitive skin like mine.

on 4/30/2017 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through three or four mini bottles of this. It's really good if you are traveling and unsure about the water quality. Plus, it makes a great pick-me-up midday or after work. I've found it to be really handy for the eye area, as it provides moisture without irritation.

on 4/28/2017 10:46:00 AM

I love this micelar water! I feel so fresh after applying it! perfect for removing make up and dirt from yor face!

on 4/25/2017 4:30:00 PM

My favourite skincare product.