Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Add me to the list of people who dislike this. Very weak formula that definitely does not properly remove eye makeup, especially mascara. I don't want to be constantly wiping around my eye area, so need a product that gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It isn't all that good at removing makeup from the rest of my face either. Like most micellar waters, you use too much product making it an expensive option. Don't waste your money.

on 3/22/2017 7:25:00 PM

It doesnt remove my mascara very oil even after multiple tries

on 3/22/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have purchased this on two occasions and both times I have regretted it a lot! I wanted to use it as a face makeup remover but it takes more than 5 cotton pads to get all the makeup off, and I only use powder foundation and mascara. I also tried to use it as an eye makeup remover and it just wouldn't get it all off. Then I decided to use it as a morning face cleanser, just to remove the nights dirt and oil from my face, but it gave my face a weird texture. Won't buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have gone through 1 full bottle a few times now since it first started being raved about some years ago in international beauty gurus. I used to think this product was like gold but now times have changed. Every brand is coming out with their own versions of this, some better some worst. Anyway, after trying the new L'Oreal Waterproof for all skin types versions, I like that one a whole lot more than this bioderma one. This used to be one of my favorites because of how well it cleans my oily skin and my dry skin without drying it out or leaving a film and it removed most of my makeup easily. However, you have to really use a lot of product and rub a lot to remove waterproof mascara or other long wearing makeup. Now, my other micellar waters have been downgraded to cleaning my face from any fall out after I do I my eyemakeup. I feel that using this product for that is a waste of all the hassle I have to go through to get a bottle and while not super expensive, it's not as cheap as my Simple micellar water and I can't justify owning this anymore. I will use up the last of what I have left since I don't HATE this product but it honestly feels like a waste.

on 3/5/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the smallest size so I can take off my makeup in a 9 hour flight. Just tossed it in my bag not even thinking that it could spill and ruin my stuff. Fortunately, the packaging and cap was good quality and nothing bad happened. Yay! My first impression when I used this in the flight, it did not feel greasy, oily, tacky, whatsoever without having to be rinsed off. I loved it. I felt that it really took all or most of my makeup off. It also did not make my skin dry or oilier than it usually does nor did it irritate my sensitive, acne-prone face.

I use this to take my makeup off and I could actually get away with not having to do a double cleanse because it just feels so light and refreshing, like all I'm putting on is water. But I try to do a double cleanse as much as I can with this as first step when I'm wearing heavier makeup because once, when I put my Nivea creme on and I wiped off the excess with tissue paper, I could see on the tissue paper that there was still some foundation left on my skin. So don't expect this to take your makeup off like 110%. I'd say about 90%. I only use this alone without double cleansing for instances where I'm in flights for example, when travelling for a short period of time, or when I'm really lazy or don't have the time or energy to do a double cleanse.

Pros:
- Light
- No sticky/tacky/greasy feeling afterwards
- Did not irritate my skin
-Did not make me break out. Yas!

I will definitely repurchase this as the first step for my double cleanse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm half way thru my bottle, and it's time to share. I love this super gentle, non scented, non irritating cleanser. I soak a couple of round pads or a big square Shiseido cotton, and press onto the eyelids first to loosen my mascara (not the waterproof kind ever) then press and wipe to remove, turning the pad over, sometimes using a third round or a second Shiseido square cotton.

I've checked to see how much gets left behind with a Neutrogena wipe and also I've checked using my gentle toner on another cotton round. NOT much gets left behind this one.

I do like to double cleanse, so I like this first, then finish up with my Clinique Mild liquid soap and the Clinique sonic brush (that looks like a Clarisonic).

But on days when my skin feels a little too thin for the sonic brush, and I'm lazy, this followed with a rinse of tap water is all I need.

I know, I know, it says you don't have to rinse, but I still do. Habits are hard to break.

This doesn't irritate my skin and I've got a lot of reasons it might, but it doesn't. I have mild rosacea, sebbhoreaic keratosis, eczema, and I have thin aging skin, very fair lots of redness, itching and some bumps and occaisional break outs. I'm 60 and this doesn't harm any of my skin issues.

Keeper and honestly if I ever get annoyed with Clinique, I could see just going it alone with the Bioderma.

Here in Canada I get it at Shoppers Drugs/Pharmaprix or at Rexall. I can't remember what I paid but it wasn't the cheapest thing, nor too expensive, and that bottle is lasting forever!

I got all crazy and bought the Bioderma micellar wipes, thinking what a great thing to travel with, but those are a mess. They have a scent, they are irritating and I'm taking them back tomorrow to Rexall, where I will get me more of the regular Bioderma, in the red cap liquid plus it's 5$ off. So if you thought they used the same formula on the wipes, no they don't.

Get the liquid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I swear by this solution for removing make up! I am really happy to have found this as it does a does fulfill it's job in removing make up and dirt, and as well as not irritating my skin! I have really sensitive skin, and normally a normal make up remover will irritate the corners of my nose and sting my eyes. I have to emphasis once again how incredible this product is.

Although this is expensive for me (SGD$ 40+, roughly 27 euros?), I feel like this is worth the investment for my skin and it's well being.

For that price I get a generous amount of 500ml. When I use it everyday when I was working, it lasted for 3 and a half months. I personally don't normally put a lot of make up when I go out so imagine how long will this bottle last (I always try to finish a product within a year for best results, just in case) I once left it at my boyfriend's place for months, and when I used it again it was already a year. It was still as good!

In conclusion I wouldn't settle for another make up removing product anytime soon. This is my holy water!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for years, discovered it while I was living in France and will never uses anything else. I have used a few other similar ones and they don't seem to do as good a job and are not as gentle on my skin. Bioderma removes all make up and leaves no residue, and is really gentle on my skin. I love that it is not scented either, such a dreamy product, can't live without it.

on 2/24/2017 7:21:00 AM

Very gentle yet effective makeup remover. Gets off mascara and other eye makeup easily without stinging eyes. I prefer to take off my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil but this works well for my eye makeup or if I'm in a hurry.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is my third bottle of miscellar water from Bioderma and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. I use it as both a make-up remover and facial cleanser, removing the need for soap. It does an okay job with removing make-up; eyeshadow and eyeliner with glitter need a bit more time, but at least it doesn't irritate the skin. I have dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't break me out or cause irritation. Although it is expensive at S$40+ a pop, it lasts for at least 4 to 8 months when used twice a day, and I always stock up whenever there're sales at the drugstores. Other cleansers that work on my skin costs way more and is used up quickly.

I declare this my HG cleanser!