BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide
AKA Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire
BIODERMA reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting this Micellar water for years now but could not come to terms with the hefty price tag of $20.00. CAD. Until I saw the deal for 2 large bottles.

I have tried the Garneir Micellar water and was not impressed. Did not remove my makeup, burned and left my skin feeling so dry!!! This forever turned me away from Micellar waters.

This is a game changer the bottle last me forever compared to the makeup wipes I blow through. This ACTUALLY removed all of my makeup. Did not leave me with raccoon eyes when I washed my face(with my fav bioderma cleanser/blue bottle.) and let me tell you for 12+ hours of makeup that is super oily - this removed it all in one swipe of a cotton pad and left my skin feeling like no other.

I am absolutely thrilled with this product - I will never use another Micellar water again.

Bioderma has changed my life -HG STATUS

on 11/18/2018 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It cleanse the face gently and deeply! But don't leave it on your skin and wash your face afterwards

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Since I saw the recommendation of Lisa Eldridge 5-6 years ago and bought it, I'm completely in love with this product. And whenever I decide to try something else, I immediately get back to it wondering how I ever lived without it. Nothing removes my mascara so effortless, without too much swiping, without eye irritation, without unpleasant residue. I have somewhat sensible eyes and I don't use too much makeup, but all the other makeup removers, milk, lotions, oils, whatever, they don't come nowhere near. I start to panic when I see that the bottom of the bottle is close :-) It's very cheap in France (you can catch promo package 2*500ml for 17 eur) so whenever I have the opportunity to go to France, I buy it. Not so cheap in my country, but even for 20+ euro price tag for 1 bottle (500ml), it's worth it.

on 11/4/2018 10:30:00 PM

it's good at first, I used up at least 2 bottles, but it made mt skin thin and sensitive

on 11/4/2018 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love the product bioderma hydribio ....but ...I didn't work out for me..

The pros: It does remove makeup! Really well! Foundations and mascara( depending on the formula of mascara)
The cons:It has frangrance,I got irritated when using it ....made my cheeks red and had slight burning sensation and made me feel uncomfortable...

The verdict: It would be awesome if it had a fragrance free then I would totally buy it!
I should of got the trial size to begin with..

on 11/4/2018 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

All Bioderma products are excellent and this is no exception. I don’t wear much make up and usually just use micellar water mornings and evenings to cleanse my face. This is very mild and doesn’t cause any reaction.

Pros:
- Very gentle on the eyes. Almost every micellar water makes my eyes sting, and the few that don’t sting are not very effective at removing mascara. Bioderma gets my mascara off with less rubbing and no eye irritation.
- It wipes off every trace of mascara. I’ve never been able to use a makeup remover that was effective enough to do this. For my whole life I’ve woken up in the morning with little black globs in my tear ducts after wearing mascara—but this has never happened while using Bioderma.
- The packaging is great. I haven’t been able to find the version with the pump, but even the standard lid with the small opening for pouring is good. Usually I make a huge mess with packaging like this and end up wasting product, but the Bioderma one is much more controlled and easy to use.

Cons:
- In terms of removing foundation/sunscreen, it performs similarly to USA drugstore micellar waters, but at a higher price point. It does seem to have a vacuum-like effect that other micellar waters don’t have, where you can gently graze it across the skin but it will still pick up a lot of product.
- Definitely one of the pricier options out there without going into the high-end side of the spectrum. For me it’s worth the price, since it is very effective yet gentle, and micellar waters are the end-all be-all of makeup removal for me personally. But if you don’t have sensitive skin/eyes, this is probably not worth the price for you.
- Can be hard to find in the USA, as you’ll have to order online.

on 10/26/2018 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is great for my sensitive/rosacea/acne skin. It doesn’t sting my overly sensitive eyes (like many other micellar waters) and more importantly it doesn’t leave a residue. I personally only use this at night and always follow up with a proper cleanser, but I would happy use this in a pinch if I had no access to water. I had put off trying this due to the cost, but having tried several micellar waters from other brands this IS the best and I can see why it is so popular. I appreciate Bioderma also has different waters for different ‘skin types’, but honestly it’s just marketing. This will work fine for everyone. Im not sure how great it performs to remove heavy make up, as I don’t wear a lot, but it nicely removes my mineral sunscreen and mascara with little effort. This has now become my favourite, but as a close, more affordable second, I would recommend the Garnier Micellar water for sensitive skin (pink cap).

on 10/24/2018 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This stuff stings my skin and leaves it red and irritated. Really wish I'd never purchased it. I'm really questioning the overall integrity of reviewers here these days.

on 10/18/2018 10:57:00 AM

So I've made a really bad decision to purchase an offer package of 2 big bottles. I loved it really much at first but slowly slowly I've started to develop breakouts around my mouth/chin area. Honestly for the longest time I didn't even want to believe that Bioderma was causing them but after finally taking it out from my cleansing routine my skin got much better. So because I've actually purchased 2 big bottles I used them to remove my eye makeup but it's not very efficient for any sort of mascaras (not even waterproof ones) to be honest, still works. My skin is sensitive combo so my advice is try the mini bottle first.