Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 7/23/2016 11:23:00 AM

Tried several water base make up remover like Biore and Bifiesta. But after discovering this, it's my new favorite make up remover. It's gentle on my sensitive acne-prone skin and dry area on my face. Removes my make up thoroughly(full face make up) and works well on removing matte lipstick. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry after using. Instead, my skin feels fresher and clean after using. I'll still do double cleanse by using milk cleanser. Only cons about this product is the price tag. However this works so I think it's totally worth the price! On my second bottle now and will continuing purchasing it definitely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent cleanser!!

Leaves my skin clean and fresh without any oil or grease. If you are wearing waterproof mascara and don't want to wash it off because you are so pooped and exhausted, just put this on your face and it will do the trick quickly!

Love this product!

To Read all 808 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/17/2016 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best makeup remover and cleanser, doesn't irritate sensitive skin.

Love this as a make-up remover. There is no oily residue and feels just like water!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so amazing !!

on 7/1/2016 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this makeup remover because it does what it claims to do - cleanses the skin while soothing it and its non- drying, doesnt sting or irritate and leaves no residue. However it doesnt remove waterproof eye makeup so you will need a separate eye makeup remover for that. I still love it nonetheless and repurchasing it.

on 6/23/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Generally a lot of oils and creams can really irritate my skin. This works well at removing makup that is stubborn and is also waterproof. Make sure you get it all off so any residual won't irritate your skin. I always keep this around and don't leave without it. You must rinse this off of the skin. Will rebuy

on 6/21/2016 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great water based cleanser. Removes almost everything.

on 6/16/2016 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire). I purchased this one after watching bubzbeauty video. My makeup is easily removed with this (well, it hardly stays as I sweat a lot even in the airconditioned room) but my heavy eye pencil doesn't get removed. I either use Urban Decay pencil eyeliner (Deep black), Sephora Eye pencil or Prestige infinity but it leaves mark of kohl in anyway. Then I use simple L'oreal eye-makeup remover or Sephora Eye makeup remover to remove my eye makeup & mascara. So, I would never purchase it again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The pioneer to micellar water make up remover. I have tried it, re-tried it but I am not loving it. It doesn't seems to be doing the job of cleaning make up off my face properly, there seems to be residue or a thin layer of film left on the skin after use. It taste pretty nasty too. It is really expensive in Asia. So I would say a no & i would not repurchase it. Bifesta works better for me.