Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Simply the best micellar water out there. I've tried Garnier, Simple, etc and none of them are as good as this. This removes makeup in one swipe! Quickly, and is less irritating on my sensitive skin. My only gripe is that this doesn't remove waterproof eye makeup, but most micellar waters don't...I wish I could buy this in stores in the U.S.! Try this!

on 1/31/2018 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG Micellar Water. It is excellent for removing makeup - in particular eye makeup. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin or eyes. It's great when I have been to Paris and the pharmacies there sell duo packs for a lot cheaper than I can buy where I live (UK). I still purchase it here regardless because it is so useful to have and I use it every day for removing makeup before I cleanse my skin properly.

on 1/26/2018 5:57:00 AM

HG. I use this as a makeup remover before using the sensibio cleanser to really make sure I’m clean and it is fa-bu-lous. Never drying or irritating, no weird scents. A little goes a long way and these are often paired in a two pack for the price of one. Excellent value, excellent product. Don’t waste your time on the other guys. Believe the hype. ProTip: On the chance you are using this solely as a cleanser/toner/etc.- still rinse ya damn face and then apply a bit for toning after. It’ll do a better job. You always have to remove the grime off your face and just wiping it will not completely do it. Either way, I would not use this regularly as a stand alone cleanser. That is not how this works. Best used as makeup remover and/or for double cleansing. Not to completely replace regular cleanser. You would go though an awful lot of product using this solely as a cleanser.

on 1/17/2018 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is great! I originally found out about it from this site and just re-discovered it here after a couple of years (thanks)

Definitely lives up to the hype, removes makeup easily and is really gentle, with no film left on the face or drying feeling. I wash it off after using but supposedly you dont have to

Not cheap but worth the price, wish it had a pump top though as a lot of product comes out at one time

Wow I finally get why everyone was making such a fuss over this! I was having a hard time finding a gentle eye makeup remover that didn't leave my eyes irritated. Oils weren't working for me cause they always would get in my eye. This is brilliant stuff. Takes it off so easily and no irritation. My complexion even looks more even and soothed after using it all over my face. They really hit the jackpot with this one.

on 12/9/2017 7:27:00 AM

This is an amazing product for taking off makeup, even heavy eye makeup - the best makeup remover I've ever used. I have sensitive combination skin and I have to be careful that products don't irritate my skin, or worse (I once had an allergic reaction to a Lancôme eye makeup remover). But this stuff is very, very gentle and yet super effective as well. This is my new HG.

on 11/29/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is one of those products I've had for years and years. I've always had one bottle of this on my bathroom counter whether or not I'm using it regularly. I have dry, sensitive skin that is being decimated by Tazaorac every night. Thankfully my acne is pretty much gone because of it, however I still get peeling around my mouth and nose sometimes. I've tried all kinds of cleansing methods; just face wash, oil cleansing + face wash, oil cleansing + washcloth. For the past year or so, I was using just a regular facewash for cleansing. My face always felt dry and tight after washing my face, no matter how gentle the cleanser. I thought my skin type just doomed me to be dependent on heavy-duty moisturizers for the rest of my life. One day when my skin was particularly peel-y and dry, on a whim I grabbed by Bioderma and cleansed until there was no residue coming off on the cotton circle. I didn't follow up with my face wash. I didn't even rinse with plain water. I just left it like that. To my amazement, a few hours later my skin felt nice and dare I say, even dewy with my natural oils coming through. Emboldened, I stopped using any kind of soap/facewash on my face altogether for the next few days, even when I was wearing heavy makeup. I cleansed with Bioderma in the AM and PM. In just a week, my skin went through a miraculous transformation. The peeling from tazorac *almost* stopped completely. My skin didn't feel dry and tight after I showered or washed my face. I don't know if I can even call myself a dry skinned person anymore??! My skin feels normal when it comes to oil production now. It also looks plump. All those pesky lines around my mouth and eyes seem quite diminished by the extra hydration. Also, my skin doesn't looks blotchy anymore. You know the red blotchiness you get after you shower which takes some time to settle down? Gone. And most importantly, no breakouts! I was terrified that all the other good stuff wouldn't matter once I started breaking out. So far, my skin is smooth and clogged-pore-free. I'm kicking myself for not starting to do this sooner. Psychologically, I still miss the feeling of washing my face and that squeaky clean feeling. But I know I'm only stripping my poor skin's natural oils and possibly just rapidly aging my skin. I must admit that I've experimented with other micellar waters like Garnier, LRP, etc., but somehow none of them come close to this one. This is more expensive than the other micellar waters out there, but in my opinion, it's so worth it.

Update: It's a month later and I don't think I'll ever let any sort of soapy cleanser touch my face again! I'm amazed at how much my skin has improved. My skin looks so even, smooth and hydrated that I don't even bother with foundation and concealer on most days. I just set my face with my RCMA no color powder or By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra powder to control any excess oil (yes, I get excess oil now sometimes!) and I'm set.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i mean, who doesn't know about this product?
this product really worth the hype
it's gentle for any skin condition and there's no any scent (which i love it)
anyway, i still wash my face after use this cleansing water, because double cleansing is so important in my personal opinion

HOWEVER

this is soooooooo expensive in my opinion
but i need it :(
as much as i love my cleansing balm (shout out to banila!)
i still found myself reach for this cleansing water

the closest dupe for my own personal taste is from bifesta but i never found that product anymore in my country :(
i know people gonna talk about garnier or the one from l'oreal, but i don't enjoy use those product
oh i also try Purity Micellar Water from Corine de Farme since it's cheaper, but the scent of it is way too strong, i don't like it :(

so for now, bioderma is on the number one spot for makeup cleansing water

Does the job and is gentle but overpriced. I use my garnier one instead and it does the job and its gentle too.

This is my holy grail micellar water.

Despite its hefty price tag in Thailand (although I bought it cheaper from a pre-order makeup store at approximately USD 27 for 500 ml, yet it IS still more expensive than other micellar water or makeup removers I found on the market.), I found it removes my makeup very effectively, which makes my face fresh and clean after. It literally DOES WHAT IT CLAIMS, and I'm really glad that I give it a try. So I have to say that the price and the hype are totally worth it. I am almost finished my 2nd 500 ml bottle and I will definitely repurchase my 3rd.

The only con I have with Bioderma, excluding the price is, it has problem removing waterproof mascara. I think I find "Bifesta", a Japanese brand's micellar water (which to many, claims that is a dupe for Bioderma. I had ran a half-half face test and I would not agree that they are dupes :/ ) removes waterproof mascara more effectively than Bioderma.
So sometimes what I would do is, use a Bifesta for my eyes and the rest of my face use Bioderma. Or, I will drop a coconut oil with Bioderma to remove my waterproof mascara and it will also remove perfectly.

Of course, spending USD 27 every 3-4 months is honestly not my ideal on how I will spend on a micellar water, so if I ever could find a cheaper dupe for this I would definitely give it a try. And if even though I could not, I am still happy to continue using Bioderma.