BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide
AKA Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire
BIODERMA reviews, photos and discussion

on 8/26/2018 11:49:00 AM

HG makeup/sunscreen remover. Using it for years. Lately i had been using this as morning cleanser with a cotton pad and then rinse off in the shower (although it says no rinsing on the packaging). Works pretty well

This is my holy grail makeup remover. I use this everyday to remove my makeup with a cotton pad for my first-step cleansing routine before going in for a second cleanse. It leaves my skin refreshed, cool and comfortable without drying it out.
Initially when I started using it, i had a minor breakout, but they slowly subsided after prolonged use. For reference, I have acne-prone sensitive skin. Would continue to repurchase this.

on 8/24/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this product. I don't wear a lot of make up but it does clean off daily make up. Also I find it very gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin. You don't have to rinse it off but sometimes I do because it leaves a slightly sticky sensation on the skin or I just tap a bit on my face until it has absorbed completely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a big wearer of makeup but I religiously apply sunblock regardless of the season. Bioderma Sensibio H20 is what I use at the end of every day to remove the sunblock (La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50) from my neck area as I can remove the other SPF I use on my face quite easily via normal cleanser/water, but cannot reach my neck without getting my top soaked through with water.
I normally use just 1 cotton pad - both sides until it comes off clean (you can see a white cast/film on the cotton when you remove it). I think what makes this product a winner is that it is quite a simple formulation: only 10 ingredients, 1 of which is Cucumber extract - good for soothing and calming skin. Not only does this effectively remove sunscreen but it's also prevented bumps I used to get at the back of my neck occasionally. I think it's the combination of pollutants, humidity and grime which clogs my skin and causes that...but no longer!

Pros: it leaves no film, doesn't irritate my skin at all and works really well.

Cons: Absolutely none that I can think of!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 8/12/2018 6:22:00 PM

I've received it as a gift (I've brought 5 Bioderma products and I got a big bottle 500 ml as a gift). I've liked the composition and it works amazingly for me. I don't usually wear alot of makeup, so I just need something to clean up my face with no soap and water.
I've even cleansed my eyes (mascara and eyeliner) and it sometimes stings when I accidentally open my eyes while rubbing them.
I've used this bottle till the bottom and it lasted me for 6 months of intensive use (2-3 times a day, a fully soaked cotton pad of product). I declare this my Holy Grail micellar water and I'm its forever fan.
I think it's an expensive product, but I hope I'll restock on some sale. That's the only downside it has. Ah, and a pump would be nice :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of the best products I’ve ever bought for my skin. I primarily wear sunscreen and powder foundation and use this as a first step followed by regular cleanser, either Alpha or CeraVe currently. In the past I would have to wash my face twice to feel as if my sunscreen was removed but no more. Bioderma leaves no extra film behind, unlike Garnier, so could be used alone. I have oily/combo, easily reddened, sensitive skin and eyes and this doesn’t bother me at all. I purchase from Amazon for best price. Love!

on 8/8/2018 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I try and get everyone on this product. It has been life changing for me. As a Rosacea suffer to much on my face and im screwed. My skin has become so damaged from all the medication given to me from doctors trying to treat acne, when in the end I actually had rosacea. My skin is now so thin that you can even see certain veins. Having thin skin also means you will have dry skin in no time. This stuff has saved my skin!

I use this at least twice a day, morning and night, and you need to stick to this. I use about three cotton pads, and not a cloth, cotton pads only because of my sensitive skin. soak the pad and wash your face with it, all over, do this until its all gone, it doesn't take much to saturate the pad, and it takes a long time to go through one bottle, so don't be afraid to get the pad wet! Do your face and your neck, i'll even do my chest and back of my neck. This will even remove more dirt from my face after ive even showered, it is the only way I have been able to really get my face clean. The best part is you do NOT cleanse your face after, this was always my mistake. Having thin, sensitive skin, over washing happens soooo easily, especially when everyone is telling you that you need to cleanse, you need to cleanse, no you do NOT. After cleaning my face with this product only, I then apply my moisturizer, and mineral sunblock if its the morning.

It is sooo simple and so effective. I have compared SOOOO many Micellar water products and this one in my opinion, has the least amount of ingredients and none that will cause reaction or chemicals that will harm the skin. Read the ingredient lists people, look up what these ingredients are and what they can do to your skin, it was the only way I could prevent certain breakouts and reactions.

Price, its super affordable and will last months.

Tip, take this with you when you fly, soooo important. Planes are sooo dirty and they spread germs around like crazy, and they are soooooo drying. I always get up mid flight and use the cotton pads that I bring and wash my face with this, it has also been life changing. I use to always breakout when I flew somewhere, this has helped sooo much! Then apply your regular moisturizer. No more dry skin or breakouts from flying!

This is also an awesome product to get men using, its super easy for them to adapt to and can help with breakouts, and ingrowns from shaving.

ALWAYS apply a light moisturizer after using any cleanser product on you face. Bioderma also has a great lotion for reactive skin with again, zero irritants. Theres a lot on the market for moisturizers and I have spent years testing out everything that works for me. When looking for a moisturizer, google, light natural moisturizers for reactive skin and from there do your research, never look at reviews on the company website, look around and really see if the product is for you.

And if you dont already, start now, ALWAYS wear sunscreen, you will age, and you will age quickly and you will NEVER get your skin back.

on 7/22/2018 3:46:00 PM

It did nothing for me. I have combination skin and I wear light make-up and this thing managed to only spread my make-up around my eyes. My skin was red and a little itchy. I will never buy this again.

on 6/8/2018 8:01:00 AM

This is an amazing product! I have very sensitive eyes and skin and I feel it's really safe to use. Of course, like every micellar water, I don't think it's sufficient for make-up removal, so I use it after Dermalogica's Precleanse. However, it really does its job, and my skin has been very calm since I've been using it.

Packaging is 4/5 just because it's plastic, but I don't know of a micellar water which comes in a glass bottle, so I guess that's expected.

on 5/29/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like to use this when I want to take the makeup off my face but I'm not ready to do my whole skincare routine (e.g., before the gym) or after I cleanse if I had on a lot of makeup and want to make sure it's all gone. I like it but I find it to be interchangeable with the pink bottle of Garnier micellar water, which is more reasonably priced. I wouldn't use this as a stand-in for an actual cleanser + water but it is nice to have around when you don't want to make that commitment!