Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 1/11/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this miceller water for taking off my makup and cleansing my skin. It has been such a life saver in the dry winter months as a cleanser. I don’t like to wash my face in the mornings and I have been using this miceller water on a cotton pad to quickly cleanse my skin and remove any residue from my night cream. I find that it is very gentle and does not leave any residue. The bottle with the pump dispenser top is amazing and from time to time I can find a two pack of the large bottles which is such a great deal! Have repurchased many times!

Before I discovered Sensibio H2O (about 5 years ago), I was using micellar waters from La Roche Posay, Avene & Vichy. All three of them are comparable, all three effective. Sensibio doesn't contain fragrance which I like. I use micellar water as a last step of my makeup removing routine (after Neutrogena face wipes & foaming cleanser, currently from Dior, with Mia2 brush). It removes what those products didn't, mainly leftover mascara and leaves my face clean without stripping it or causing dryness.
I've used Sensibio for about two years exclusively, then decided to try out some other alternatives, including one from Garnier. But it was L'Oréal micellar water that became my HG- works as well as Bioderma but it's cheaper.

I bought this product after reading many product reviews and hearing people rave about it. I was very disappointed though with this product as it did not remove my waterproof mascara no matter how I tried. It removes regular eye makeup like any other miceller water i have tried. I definitely will be looking into other options for eyemake up remover. I had such high hopes as many people use this for removing eye makeup but there are cheaper options that do the same thing as this product for a fraction of the price

on 12/28/2016 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This, I think, is one of the best skincare products available on the market. This removes all makeup, including eye makeup. It is gentle and leaves the skin smooth and clear. No need to rinse with water afterwards. Truly better than Garnier Micellar Water or any other products available in Boots. Bioderma can be a little on the pricey side depending on where you buy it but a huge bottle for €15.00 can last for over 2 months in my house with 2 people constantly using it. In my opinion it's well worth it.

on 12/28/2016 10:04:00 AM

I'm on my 3rd huge bottle now, and I've been using this for the past 2 years. This is my HG makeup remover. It doesn't break me out, doesn't dry the skin, doesn't smell like anything (maybe faint coconut scent?), and the best part is that it removes every single thing that needs to be removed. I swear this is the secret to my clear skin (along with clarisonic, neutrogena fragrance-free facial wash and thayer's Rose toner).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This must be made from unicorn tears or something. Every time I swipe this on my face becomes super soft and it removes my makeup thoroughly without irritation. This helps to reduce the amount of facial pads used to remove makeup and no more tugs to remove makeup. I don't use waterproof makeup so cannot comment on that.

It's pretty pricey compared to Biore or other drugstore makeup remover. I'm willing to pay for it because this works like magic!

Skin: Oily, acne-prone.

on 12/18/2016 5:01:00 PM

This was okay. It wasn't greasy like most eye removers but I didn't feel like it lived up to the hype.

on 12/14/2016 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was using the Avene Micellar, but this was on sale at the drugstore and so I gave it a try. It does a MUCH better job at cleaning my face, and the pores on my nose seemed much less clogged than with the Avene version.

on 12/13/2016 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Never ever again! All Bioderma sensibio products made my skin extremely dry, itchy, red and my pores were huge like crazy. This is a total no-no for me.

on 11/30/2016 10:18:00 AM

I would love to buy this product again and again, unfortunately it is priced almost double in my country. I used other options such as loreal, garnier and Nivea but this is better .totally non oily and seems to calm down my skin, breakouts and removes light makeup well .