Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I love this makeup remover and now I will tell you why, I rated this 5 lippies.

- It is very mild and I can not feel it being on my skin compared to Estee Lauder's gently eye makeup remover.

- I learned this trick from Lisa E. Take a cotton pad and pull it apart (The same way for blotting makeup with a tissue) and soak it with this product, then put it underneath lower lashes, and then take another cotton pad and soak it, then close the eye and put the cotton pad on. Do some finger motions and dapping for a minute and 20 seconds, then gently slid the cotton pad off and the mascara is gone.

- The price is good compared to Estee Lauder's gently eye makeup remover for only 100ML and 20,00 dollars. Bioderma 500ML and 16.90 dollars is a steal!

- It is the most gently makeup remover I have ever tried, and I will keep repurchasing it, and in my opinion, this product is a winner for removing makeup!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I mainly use this as an eye makeup remover and as I go heavy on my mascara I need a good remover to get it all off. This does the work and all makeup goes off in an instant. I use a rinse-off cleanser for my face at night for a truly fresh feeling but this is excellent for those times you don't have access to water or in the morning when you just want to re-fresh your skin. A bonus is that it seems to condition my lashes and make them longer and naturally fuller(!)

To Read all 813 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/9/2016 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It is amazing how something that looks like water can clean so well but so gently and does not leave any dry, tacky or oily feeling. I use it on days when my skin feels extra sensitive (e.g sunburnt) and it is perfect for long haul flights - before going to sleep, I cleanse with this and put on an extra thick layer of moisturizer; and just before landing, to freshen up. A friend uses this after her laser facial sessions.

on 8/9/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am so impressed with this and I didn't think I would be. I purchased this online because after hearing so much about it, I wanted to know what the deal was. It removes makeup so incredibly well. I didn't feel like I had to actually wash my face aftwards. Idk what else to say. I'm defenitely packing this when I go camping and need something to take my SS off at night.

I also have super sensitive skin and this did not cause any redness or rashes or breakouts.

on 7/26/2016 4:11:00 PM

Wonderfully effective product. It doesn't take much fluid to remove makeup, but I go through 10 cotton pads when using it because it just keeps finding more and more makeup (I use waterproof makeup). Even after I cleanse, exfoliate and tone, I can go back and swipe this across my face and it'll still find foundation left behind.

It's extremely gentle on my reactive, hive-ridden skin. No burning, no acne, no redness, no dryness. One swipe across the eyes and my eyeshadow is gone.

I find that instead of using 10 cotton pads, it works well for me to squirt some liquid into my hands and massage across my face. My makeup just melts off. I wipe away with a hot, wet face cloth, and repeat once more. It gets all of my makeup off. I just use cotton pads now when cleansing around my eyes.

Side note: It will also remove St. Tropez self tanner, even after 2 days, so be careful around your neck if you self tan!

on 7/23/2016 11:23:00 AM

Tried several water base make up remover like Biore and Bifiesta. But after discovering this, it's my new favorite make up remover. It's gentle on my sensitive acne-prone skin and dry area on my face. Removes my make up thoroughly(full face make up) and works well on removing matte lipstick. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry after using. Instead, my skin feels fresher and clean after using. I'll still do double cleanse by using milk cleanser. Only cons about this product is the price tag. However this works so I think it's totally worth the price! On my second bottle now and will continuing purchasing it definitely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent cleanser!!

Leaves my skin clean and fresh without any oil or grease. If you are wearing waterproof mascara and don't want to wash it off because you are so pooped and exhausted, just put this on your face and it will do the trick quickly!

Love this product!

on 7/17/2016 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best makeup remover and cleanser, doesn't irritate sensitive skin.

Love this as a make-up remover. There is no oily residue and feels just like water!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so amazing !!