Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

My holy-grail must have. First step cleansing every night and even if I had to touch up my makeup during the day, I would use this to wipe off any dust and residue before reapplying my foundation. Doesn't sting my eyes and removed heavy and waterproof makeup easily. Does not smell and does not sting. Highly recommend to everyone.

My favourite. Best in the world. Buy again. My skin type is allergy but i am happy with this product. İt cleans make up %100.

on 7/23/2017 1:37:00 AM

Agree with previous reviewer, works really well as eye makeup remover and doesn't burn my eyes. Very gentle. Love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I used it tonight for the first time and was shocked. Also my lashes didn't dry out. The trick is to use it after you've splash with water. So everything is wet and then I put this on a cotton pad and wiped and it took it off with ease- mascara and eyeshadow. I will update if anything changes.
Oh it also didn't burn my eyes like the garnier micellar water did. That stuff hurt!

on 7/22/2017 12:43:00 PM

For me, this product was a gateway drug into the world of skincare and establishing a 'skincare routine'. Before, I was a bar-of-soap-in-the-shower-girl who NEVER washed her makeup off. No wonder I had such awful skin!! Nowadays, I never let my face touch the pillow without double-cleansing my face. Bioderma is one step of that. After my first bottle ran out, I purchased a micellaire water from La-Roche Posay which, whilst fine, was less effective at taking off eye makeup and left a bit of a film. Hence, Bioderma is my HG and there's a reason why every makeup artist/skincare guru in the land loves this. Will buy it forever so I can pretend I've got a sophisticated French-girl skincare routine.

This product is amazing, takes all my makeup off, doesn't sting my eyes, and has not aggravated my extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Love it!

on 7/18/2017 5:09:00 PM

I was first given this as a gift I fell in love at first use. Now is a part of my daily routine. Easy on the skin, for any skin type. Takes make up off easily, and just to refresh during the day on those days when no makeup is required. I use this nightly as well before using my regime before bed time. I noticed that my pores were less noticeable. I would recommend this product to everyone that loves that fresh clean feeling.

on 7/18/2017 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My friend recommended to buy this because she loved it. I couldn't say I love it, but it's also not bad.
The thing that I don't like is that it really takes a lot of effort and time to remove a heavier foundation and mascara. Also my combination skin feels dried after this product. I expected something better and it is a little bit pricey as micellaire water.

on 7/6/2017 9:30:00 AM

I like it really much. Its fantastic product which makes our skin very clean without any dryiness.
It works really good-even mascara eyeshadows-everything will be cleaned up.
Why 4 stars not 5 ? because it is extremelly expensive -this is only micellar water no gold!
Second issue -packaging also very bad. This one with small hole-big mistake , other with "pomp" doesn't work
It is very good product but for example similar to Nivea 3 in 1 which is also great and costs 30% of Bioderma

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it in Paris a year ago and have bought two more bottles since, I love it! I use this primarily as my make up remover. What I like about It is that it is so light and doesn't leave that oily residue some make up removers leave. I like that it comes in a range of sizes, I keep the smallest size in my purse at all times, in case I end up staying somewhere I can just whip it out and take my make up off in a flash, another benefit is that because its so effective you only need to use a small amount each time, this product will end up staying in your bathroom cabinet for a lifetime!