Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i mean, who doesn't know about this product?
this product really worth the hype
it's gentle for any skin condition and there's no any scent (which i love it)
anyway, i still wash my face after use this cleansing water, because double cleansing is so important in my personal opinion

HOWEVER

this is soooooooo expensive in my opinion
but i need it :(
as much as i love my cleansing balm (shout out to banila!)
i still found myself reach for this cleansing water

the closest dupe for my own personal taste is from bifesta but i never found that product anymore in my country :(
i know people gonna talk about garnier or the one from l'oreal, but i don't enjoy use those product
oh i also try Purity Micellar Water from Corine de Farme since it's cheaper, but the scent of it is way too strong, i don't like it :(

so for now, bioderma is on the number one spot for makeup cleansing water

Does the job and is gentle but overpriced. I use my garnier one instead and it does the job and its gentle too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a decent makeup remover for me but great as morning cleanser if I feel my combo skin a bit sensitive that day.

Pros:
- great morning cleanser for sensitive/irritated skin
- gentle on skin (depends on your cotton sheet texture)
- non irritating on my eyes
- simplified my morning if I have to rush

Cons:
- need rinsing on my skin (or else I will get pimples. Weird huh)
- leave weird drying film like residues
- weird taste on my lips (if I use it as matte lipstick remover)
Edit cons:
- can't remove my sunscreen (need cleansing oil/balm to oil type cleanser)

Yes it still need tap water rinsing on my skin. But still great affordable cleanser. I like this better than Garnier (pink bottle), because I feel Garnier is more drying than Bioderma.

Repurchase: Yep. Sure I'll stock up if they have discounts/promotions.

on 9/4/2017 12:17:00 PM

I'm in love with this product! I go through it like crazy. It is very easy on the skin (my skin tends to go very red if it doesn't like certain products). Takes makeup off very easily and doesn't sting my eyes which is the case with a lot of other removers. I just soak a cotton pad and let it rest on my eyes for a few seconds so I can avoid scrubbing the delicate skin in the area and mascara/eyeliner/shadow comes off like magic :).

I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and after I finish with this cleanser my skin feels super clean but also a bit bare (not necessarily tight but not very hydrated either?). Having said that I usually go straight in with a moisturiser so not an issue.

The packaging is fab. I love that I can see how much I have left and it is a very simple look. Looks lovely in my bathroom.

on 9/16/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Good product. I am an individual who has semi-sensitive, combination, and acne prone skin. This product does a good job at removing makeup, but not in one swipe. You have to use a good amount of this to fully remove your makeup. Personally, this product has not dried out/irritated my skin nor has it made me break out.

I like it a lot better than the Garnier because I do not like how Garnier's has an oily residue and it takes a LOT of product (way more than the Bioderma in my opinion) to remove your makeup.

I give Bioderma's Sensibio H2O a 4 star rating because it is a product that works well but there is nothing exceptional about it and the price is a tad bit high (About 25$ where I live). I'm currently using this as my go-to makeup remover until I find something better. It's good for its price - try it out for yourself, I do recommend it!

This is my holy grail micellar water.

Despite its hefty price tag in Thailand (although I bought it cheaper from a pre-order makeup store at approximately USD 27 for 500 ml, yet it IS still more expensive than other micellar water or makeup removers I found on the market.), I found it removes my makeup very effectively, which makes my face fresh and clean after. It literally DOES WHAT IT CLAIMS, and I'm really glad that I give it a try. So I have to say that the price and the hype are totally worth it. I am almost finished my 2nd 500 ml bottle and I will definitely repurchase my 3rd.

The only con I have with Bioderma, excluding the price is, it has problem removing waterproof mascara. I think I find "Bifesta", a Japanese brand's micellar water (which to many, claims that is a dupe for Bioderma. I had ran a half-half face test and I would not agree that they are dupes :/ ) removes waterproof mascara more effectively than Bioderma.
So sometimes what I would do is, use a Bifesta for my eyes and the rest of my face use Bioderma. Or, I will drop a coconut oil with Bioderma to remove my waterproof mascara and it will also remove perfectly.

Of course, spending USD 27 every 3-4 months is honestly not my ideal on how I will spend on a micellar water, so if I ever could find a cheaper dupe for this I would definitely give it a try. And if even though I could not, I am still happy to continue using Bioderma.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First time I've used it about 10 years ago. It was recommended by my cosmetologist as a single cleansing solution to replace my wash off cleanser. I wasn't impressed by it back then but decided to give it another try.

Pros:
- it doesn't leave any residue
- it removes well face makeup
- it doesn't break me out, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
- it doesn't irritate my eyes

Cons:
- it's drying (I have normal dehydrated skin), that becomes very dehydrated when I use this
- it tastes terrible (if you wipe off the lipstick with it you need to rinse off your lips with the water)
- it can't remove all eye makeup (I'm not heavy on makeup, still every morning I have some residue) Clinique eye makeup remover does a way better job

Won't repurchase. I think people with combo to oily skin will like it way better than I do.

on 8/30/2017 10:47:00 AM

Holy grail de-make up product. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I like to put it in a clean small bottle with spritzer and I spray in a cotton pad the exact amount I want for my face. This way I don't spend much more of what I need from the product because it is a bit pricey. But it definitely worths the splurge. I usually double cleanse. This means that after bioderma micellaire I wash my face with a gentle face wash and then moisturize. BUT if i do not double cleanse, my skin in the morning feels hydrated and clean. If I just use a make up wipe (any of them and I have tried a lot) and not double cleanse my face, the next morning my face will be a greasy mess. Very good product!

on 8/26/2017 6:34:00 PM

I use this to remove my eye make-up and it does it's job. The bottle is huge and sturdy and you can get a controlled amount on a pad, which is always a plus. However, I don't think this is more special than any of the Garnier bottles. However, it does sting your eye if you even accidently get a little amount of it in your eyes. Be prepared for teary eyes.

Would not repurchase as Bioderma tests on animals and I decided to stop buying from companies that do.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

A doctor recommended this to me as a good gentle cleanser. As many have noted, it's not the kind of product that will remove your makeup in one swipe, but since it's for sensitive skin I don't expect it to be. It does the job and it's never irritated my skin or caused it to breakout.

However, I agree with previous reviewers who stated that it leaves a drying film on the skin. I follow-up with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser to remove this. The bottle says "no rinsing required", but I would definitely caution against doing so if you're sensitive- or dry-skinned.

I also dislike the packaging - product starts dribbling out as soon as you tilt the bottle, making it difficult to control how much you want to use.