Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)
Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution MicellaireEnter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm half way thru my bottle, and it's time to share. I love this super gentle, non scented, non irritating cleanser. I soak a couple of round pads or a big square Shiseido cotton, and press onto the eyelids first to loosen my mascara (not the waterproof kind ever) then press and wipe to remove, turning the pad over, sometimes using a third round or a second Shiseido square cotton.

I've checked to see how much gets left behind with a Neutrogena wipe and also I've checked using my gentle toner on another cotton round. NOT much gets left behind this one.

I do like to double cleanse, so I like this first, then finish up with my Clinique Mild liquid soap and the Clinique sonic brush (that looks like a Clarisonic).

But on days when my skin feels a little too thin for the sonic brush, and I'm lazy, this followed with a rinse of tap water is all I need.

I know, I know, it says you don't have to rinse, but I still do. Habits are hard to break.

This doesn't irritate my skin and I've got a lot of reasons it might, but it doesn't. I have mild rosacea, sebbhoreaic keratosis, eczema, and I have thin aging skin, very fair lots of redness, itching and some bumps and occaisional break outs. I'm 60 and this doesn't harm any of my skin issues.

Keeper and honestly if I ever get annoyed with Clinique, I could see just going it alone with the Bioderma.

Here in Canada I get it at Shoppers Drugs/Pharmaprix or at Rexall. I can't remember what I paid but it wasn't the cheapest thing, nor too expensive, and that bottle is lasting forever!

I got all crazy and bought the Bioderma micellar wipes, thinking what a great thing to travel with, but those are a mess. They have a scent, they are irritating and I'm taking them back tomorrow to Rexall, where I will get me more of the regular Bioderma, in the red cap liquid plus it's 5$ off. So if you thought they used the same formula on the wipes, no they don't.

Get the liquid.

I swear by this solution for removing make up! I am really happy to have found this as it does a does fulfill it's job in removing make up and dirt, and as well as not irritating my skin! I have really sensitive skin, and normally a normal make up remover will irritate the corners of my nose and sting my eyes. I have to emphasis once again how incredible this product is.

Although this is expensive for me (SGD$ 40+, roughly 27 euros?), I feel like this is worth the investment for my skin and it's well being.

For that price I get a generous amount of 500ml. When I use it everyday when I was working, it lasted for 3 and a half months. I personally don't normally put a lot of make up when I go out so imagine how long will this bottle last (I always try to finish a product within a year for best results, just in case) I once left it at my boyfriend's place for months, and when I used it again it was already a year. It was still as good!

In conclusion I wouldn't settle for another make up removing product anytime soon. This is my holy water!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for years, discovered it while I was living in France and will never uses anything else. I have used a few other similar ones and they don't seem to do as good a job and are not as gentle on my skin. Bioderma removes all make up and leaves no residue, and is really gentle on my skin. I love that it is not scented either, such a dreamy product, can't live without it.

on 2/24/2017 7:21:00 AM

Very gentle yet effective makeup remover. Gets off mascara and other eye makeup easily without stinging eyes. I prefer to take off my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil but this works well for my eye makeup or if I'm in a hurry.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is my third bottle of miscellar water from Bioderma and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. I use it as both a make-up remover and facial cleanser, removing the need for soap. It does an okay job with removing make-up; eyeshadow and eyeliner with glitter need a bit more time, but at least it doesn't irritate the skin. I have dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't break me out or cause irritation. Although it is expensive at S$40+ a pop, it lasts for at least 4 to 8 months when used twice a day, and I always stock up whenever there're sales at the drugstores. Other cleansers that work on my skin costs way more and is used up quickly.

I declare this my HG cleanser!

I have been using this for a very long time, before it was available in the US. I used to hoard it every time I went abroad. Now it is available online and it is cheaper to buy here thankfully. I have yet to find a micellar water that I like more than this one. I have tried the Sephora, Simple and L'Oréal brands and none have compared to this. It is so gentle yet effective. I have sensitive combo skin and this just works for me. I use it as my morning cleanser and I use it at night after my regular cleanser to remove any traces of cleanser and eye makeup that my cleanser could not get off. I love that it is unscented. I have the pump top dispenser which is a game changer. Two pumps directly on a cotton pad and I am good to go. A 500 mil bottle lasts me months using it this way. I think it is actually a pretty good deal.

on 2/10/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have been using this for a very long time, that I have no idea what I used to use to remove my makeup before.

I like that it has no scent, and doesn't dry out my skin or cause any irritation! It feels very much like water.

Will always repurchase unless I find something cheaper and magically better which I don't think will happen very easily!

on 2/10/2017 10:04:00 AM

I really like it. I use it pretty much every time I remove my makeup. It doesn't dry out the skin or have any scent. It feels like a slightly thicker version of water. It does a good just at removing my base and eye makeup but if you wear waterproof mascara, I don't recommend using this product for that. It also feels refreshing when applied on the skin.

on 2/7/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this overall, mostly because it doesn't dry or irritate my face, leaves it soft, and has no fragrance. The Simple micellar water I was previously using removed makeup better so I'll probably go back to that. I think this is a good winter skin option but not a must have when there are other, cheaper, easier to obtain, better working options. that it doesn't dry my skin is the main reason I might get it again. It doesn't live up to the hype though.

on 2/5/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This made my skin soft and clean! No scent or irritation. Got it on sale for 19.99 for 500ml st shoppers drug mart, which is pricier than garnier/L'Oréal however their bottles we smaller and still cost 10-12$$ so on sale I find it reasonably priced for the amount you get