L'Oreal Colour Riche in Sea Fleur

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Sea Fleur

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this shade, and can't believe that it's been discontinued. It's the perfect shade of blue toned fushia. It has a nice texture and isn't over perfumed like some drug store lipstick brands.

It sheers and builds beautifully. As a general rule, I don't wear pink, but I make an exception for this shade.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I ordered this lipstick simply because of the good reviews and the fact that it looks stunning in this product picture. The PURPLE tube of lipstick I received almost made me laugh out loud but it does look more berry, not so much purple on the lips. Its got a nice creamy texture but wear time is only average for me. To be honest though, Rimmel Kate #104 in the red tube looks Identical to this picture and I will be repurchasing it, However since this seems to be hard to find or some have said it is discontinues I am writing this as a courtesy to those hunting for it. Its available on the L'Oreal Paris website :- ) Not affiliated

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/24/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Whyyyy is this discontinued? I found this color a few years ago but since I mainly stick to neutral lip colors, I had not used it until recently & I LOVE IT!! It's the perfect pop of color, it enhances my caramel skin tone, and just makes me look finished in a pretty way when I want color without looking too overdone. This is the most versatile & flattering lip color I've ever seen as it looks great on pale skin, dark skin and every shade in between. I can't find a dupe & when this one runs out, I'll probably end up paying the ridiculous amount it's going for on Amazon because I love it that much. L'oreal really messed up when they removed it from the line up - - pumping fist in air - - whyy!

I stumbled on this lippy by accident. After reading the great reviews, I had to try it, although I had strong doubts about what appeared to be the bright fuschia purple color.

I ordered ONE Sea Fleur lippy from amazon. I figured if I hated it, I'd only be out a few bucks.

When it arrived and I swiveled the lippy up to get a first hand look at the color, I thought immediately that I'd made a mistake. It looked hot purple. O ... M ... G.

I decided to try it out. I first applied a little bit of lip balm ... not a lot ... just enough to moisten my lips and create a nice, smooth base for the lipstick. Then I applied ONE swipe on my bottom lip and pressed my lips together a few times. Looked in the mirror .... and amazingly, this hot purple lippy transformed into a gorgeous berry-pink color. On my fair skin (NC15), Sea Fleur looks like a vibrant, satiny, hot pink/berry/magenta color. So very pretty and flattering! It's vibrant in a good way ... bright and happy. It does not overwhelm the face, but compliments it nicely. It adds a beautiful pop of color!

Sea Fleur is really as gorgeous as everyone says it is. Just adding it to any look .... even a bare face... instantly makes my face light up and look healthy and alive. I can wear just powder, blush, mascara and Sea Fleur, and it looks amazing. I have since purchased 3 more ... one for my purse, and 2 for backup. Gorgeous color! Love it! :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Oh, what can I say that hasn't already been said about this GAWGUS lipstick by Loreal in the color SEA FLEUR !
-I love the scent of these lipsticks
-Magenta with blue undertones
-Sea Fleur is so unique I have never found a dupe for it

on 4/6/2013 8:36:00 PM

This just may be the Universal fuchsia! You look at the tube and it seems very dark and heavy but it's a transparent deep tint with fine blue shimmer. This is not creamy and opaque but bright and Semi transparent. It has body and it stays on! Now I am a NC40 and could never find a great hot pink but this brightens up my face! It's a summer kind of look and spectacular with a tan. It's perhaps one of the few lipsticks I have ( nars ysl and other high end ) that can be worn with no other makeup and look fantastic.

on 9/9/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am pale and neutral to yellow toned, yet somehow this shade is extremely flattering on me. It's bright and bold and even though I typically look better in more subdued, natural lip products, this one works! It's a bright hot violet-pink color that contrasts well with my fair skin.

I'm not surprised this has so many positive reviews on this site.

on 7/18/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

EDIT: After discovering which shades work best for me, I have to say this is just okay. I can get away with this one but I now have hot pinks and plums that suit me much better (Mac's Fanfare, for example). This color is not the best if you're a soft natural and look better in earthy, dusky colors. I would suggest this for cooler skin tones.

on 1/23/2012 10:48:00 PM

I ran right out and got this! I am not let down. This (L'Oreal) lipstick is perfection! The color was reeeel scary when I opened it and turned it up. I'm in love with the color now. All reviews are true. It's flattering and does not feather. I love the smell also, I'd be happy if it were stronger! I don't think anyone has commented on this but, I think this is WAY summery. I never would have tried this if it wasn't for such great reviews. I'm shocked and totally happy with this. I'll go through a tube of this in one summer. I'm so happy to have found this little gem. The color is dated to me, but that only makes it more desirable!

on 1/12/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have never seen a product with 20 reviews that had a 100% repurchase rate. With that in mind, I went to Target and got my Sea Fleur lipstick. I absolutely love it! I used to wear the Sea Fleur nail polish when I was in high school, many years ago, and the nail polish was gorgeous. I don't know why I never tried the lipstick. This color is as everyone has described, a blue-based deep fuschia/violet that looks beautiful on everyone. A great pop of color; just what I needed to get through winter!