Kanebo Sensai CP Quick Radiance

1 review

Anti-Aging Care for the Skin Tone from the Radiance Specialist series within the Sensai CP line. You should put it on a cotton ball (the way you use a toner) and pat it into your skin (SA will explain you better)... It lifts off dead skin cells containing accumulated melanin which causes discoloration (you can follow with your usual toner). Kanebo claims that it regulates pigmentation over the long term and a result is improvement of skin tone and texture. So, this is something that ladies prone to hyperpigmentation should try. I used up 2 bottles of this and I really can't say does it help dark spots to fade... I have less problems with hyperpigmentation recently because I've been really taking care with sunbath and I always wear SPF. But maybe this stuff really helps. I can say that I notice better and clearer, more radiant texture of my skin when I use it. I don't have it at a moment and I really miss it! I will definitely repurchase.
***There's a serum from the same line, too (Radiance Repair Concentrate) that has much stronger anti-discoloration effect - you should use it under your cream and Kanebo claims that it provides a lasting protection against irregular pigmentation.
I tried a sample of it but can't say much about it - this is a product that you should use for a longer period to see if it works.

Popular Face Skincare Products