Girl Cosmetics Doll Face Duo Powder Foundation

No Image

4.4

on 4/1/2003 6:21:00 PM

I have medium-olive skin and I got P7 which is a shade darker than my skin. It make me look nicely tanned. Winner of a product. No complaints even about the size since I got a good deal on it.

on 9/30/2002 10:09:00 AM

I love this foundation. It does come in a rather small package, but a little goes a long way. This is the best powder foundation I've ever used! I have combination skin and am a PPP with yellow undertones.

on 7/19/2001 8:56:00 PM

I like this powder foundation a great deal. I love that it has the same concept of Stila's IPF (which I have also used)...a foundation that gives one's skin a subtle glow...not matte!
I also have a flawless color match (P3)...and you only need a little product since it is rather pigmented. I also adore the fact that is absorbs oil SO well...better than many products out there!
~Ok, now for my rants! The container is tiny (but again, you need just a little product...but still...) The teeny sponge that comes with the product is just about worthless! I mean this thing looks like a Barbie sponge! You must hold it between your fingers, and it doesn't pick up much foundation. I reccomend a fluffy brush! Another complaint have is the fact that the sponge is stored in a seperate compartment UNDER the powder...and it is a pain to open!
Regardless, I will buy this again since I do love the color and sheer to medium coverage!

on 7/10/2001 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff makes me so mad. It's truly the best powder foundation I've ever tried, though you get VERY little product for the money. It's very siky, gives flawless coverage and lasts all day long without budging, caking or drying. See why it makes me mad? LOL I just can't justify spending $20 over and over again for a tiny little powder like this.

Truthfully, I *might* buy this product again since even though it is oil free, I believe it is the cause of my recent breakouts. It offers flawless coverage, and while it is tiny (I was so surprised when it arrived from Sephora), it is almost like powder concealor, you just don't need much, and it doesn't cake at all. The bottom flips open to reveal the little purple sponge and mirror, CUTE conept. I'm using P1 and find it an excellent match for my barely yellow toned PPP complexion. I would almost rate this as high as my Dior Dual, except for the possible breakout factor. hth!