no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/08/2013

I love this lipstick it smells like Vanilla and reminds me of mac lipsticks. i love the pinky coral tone to this lipstick. However i probably won't repurchase as i have many many lipsticks that i alternate and im not sure ill use it all up any time soon although i would like to try another colour from the collection.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

Mar/13/2012

This lipstick smells weird and it doesnt last but maybe a second and I hadn't even touched my lips at all. The colors beautiful but it's not a good lipstick.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

Mar/02/2012

Got a sample when I purchased other MK products - looks better online than IRL - too warm/orange. Disappointing for me. I like a cooler pink.
<br><br>
Yup. Got a SECOND sample of this - wow she really must have alot of these.Still too orangey for me. I like PINK PASSION much more. (Even Pink Satin is better than this.)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2414 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

May/31/2008

I bought this one sight unseen over the internet. When I put it on it was a lot darker than I expected it to be. And also kind of bright. It has a pinkish/orange tint to it. I have very pale skin, so I was sort of apprehensive to wear it. But I ended up putting it on and going to the store. I felt uncomfortable the entire time that I was there because I felt like my lipstick color was screaming …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/01/2005

This is a beautiful color lipstick! A nice tawny, dusty rose shade...goes perfect with a wardrobe of pinks, reds, browns...a nice warm shade. It applies smoothly and has considerable staying power, although not quite comparable to the remarkable staying power of Avon lipsticks. Truly a lovely product!

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age