3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love this stuff! The scent lasts all day! It's also hydrating without being greasy or heavy. Absolutely amazing! So much so that I've used four bottles! Ps it's wonderful on curly hair! (My kids have curls.)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I love this stuff! The orange/yellow leave in by design line is also great, I can't remember the name of that one. I love trying new products, but this is one leave in that I don't stray from. I have gone through three bottles. That's saying something! From the look of the consistency you'd think this would leave your hair an oily, weighed down mess. It is actually surprisingly light though. The detangling power of this is magnificent. My hair is so tangled after washing it and this leave in allows me to comb my hair with ease. The price is great, considering it is a high quality product. $8.95 for 6oz and a lot of salons offer a % off on products. This leave in smells amazing too! You can't go wrong here, try it ????

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 years ago

This is a leave-in conditioner my stylist recommended last time I got my hair colored. I've used it a couple of times on the ends of my hair, and it does a good job-it's a little heavy for a leave-in, so I don't use it above the ends; though it says to work it through your hair from roots to ends, I think this would leave my roots greasy. It actually works a little better on my daughter's wavy, un-colored hair-hers tends to be a little dryer and more flyaway than mine, and it leaves it soft, static-free, and shiny. This is not a natural or organic product-it includes methylparaben, if that is a concern to you. It's OK, for the price-about 8.50 for 6 ounces in a spray bottle-but I am not sure I would repurchase just because it really doesn't do anything special for my hair and there are comparable items I can buy without having to drive all the way over to my salon. It's not a bad conditioner-just nothing unusual. I added a star because it seems to work pretty well for my daughter-by myself, I would have given it a meh-worthy three stars.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

3.0

5 years ago

I bought this as my salon highly recommended it, i have shoulder length hair which i have not colored in a few yrs. it is medium to dark brown and very dry and frizzy with a lot of flyaways that drive me nuts. Ihave straight hair with very little wave and VERY hard water where we live.I live in the north eastern usa where it gets very cold and dry in winter I LOVE LOVE the smell of it, it works great on my little girls hair however not so well on mine, it moisturizes a little bit but not much. I dont think i would purchase this for my self again but for my daughter and the price is ok

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I was surprised to see so many negative reviews on this product. I have to say, I am very impressed by it! I purchased it when I visited my salon, and they were having a 20% any retail purchase with any service purchase. I was looking for a deep conditioner, but the woman recommended trying a leave-in conditioner. I'm a girl on a budget, but I want to venture into salon, professional quality products. I told her I wanted to do that, without breaking the bank. She recommended this product, and I was a little hesitant, because it is $8.95 for the bottle. With the discount it made it just about as much as I would pay for a decent leave-in conditioner from the shelf at Walmart. I absolutely love this product! I have used it in damp hair, and dry hair. I use a few sprays in damp hair, before letting my hair air dry, and my hair dries soft, shiny, and bouncy. I have used it in dry hair, when my hair just felt yucky, and dry. I have quite fine hair, and it hasn't made my hair feel greasy, or weighed down. The scent is very nice, it's light, and kind of fruity. It doesn't linger in your hair, but it's still nice. It sprays in very evenly even though it's super thick, and like a conditioner. I would definitely recommend this product. I love it so far, and I'm planning on repurchasing it once it's all gone!

SkinNormal, Fair

1.0

6 years ago

Made my hair look and feel dry. Used twice and returned product.

Age44-55

SkinOther, Olive

HairOther

1.0

8 years ago

Leaves a thick coating on the hair, even if you only use a small amount. Comb doesn't move through hair easily - causes tangling. Extreme static electricity and itching. Most Regis products I have tried are good, but I'll never buy this again. After giving it several tries, it's in the trash.

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2.0

9 years ago

I have bought this product twice and i'm not sure what it is but this stuff really doesnt make my hair anything other than snarly. I like the smell of the stuff but for my thick curls, this stuff sucks!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

this is a HG product for me!! i have used it for 1 and a half years everyday. (and i put CHI silk infusion on my ends). before i started using this, i would switch products all the time but this makes my hair feel its best. and i use it before blow drying. i think this is perfect for fine hair

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I used this product a couple of years ago; one of the few product I've used until the bottle was empty. I found this leave-in to really condition my hair and make it soft, shiny and manageable. My hair was colored at the time and I think this product helped keep it healthy. I've only stopped using this because I don't need a leave-in anymore; my hair is back to being dye-free and I don't heat-style it, so it's been happy and healthy on its own. However, I definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or damaged hair. I used it every day and never had build-up problems, or any kind of problem with it. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18