Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

Works really well, but worked better for me when I would apply it to a forming cyst instead of a full-blown mountain. When I feel a cyst forming I apply 3 times a day and within 24-48 hours the bump has decreased or completely disappeared. This product does work with current cysts much better than salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as those seemed to dry out my skin. The only downside to this product is the packaging, the bottle is cute but it's glass. After a week of having my first bottle and shattered it on the tile floor. However I did repurchase, so I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with cystic acne!

on 12/5/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm in my mid-thirties and still having issues with acne. As I've gotten older, I've become more prone to the large, painful cystic acne. It flares up around my chin & jawline during my time of the month. These zits can last for about a week or even longer. I've never found a product that helps with this sort of breakout until now. Once I feel that I am getting a large, cystic pimple, I put a dab of Renee Rouleau's treatment on it in the morning and in the evening. It always dramatically reduces the size and the duration of the pimple. It ocassionally dries out my skin at that area, but most of the time the pimple will disappear without me having to do anything to it. I love this product... it has been a life saver for me! I will definately purchase it again!

on 12/11/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as anyone with very oily acne-prone skin can attest to, treating & preventing cystic acne really can vary from person to person. what works for one individual may be ineffective for someone else. i guess you just have to keep trying different products while sticking with what works when you do find it. i had high hopes for this product and it did not disappoint. i was struggling with cystic acne on my chin six months ago and decided to try this. when applied twice per day on the existing cysts i had, it cleared them up in several days and i also experienced less pain and no scars. i then started to use this twice a week as an all over treatment for my chin and jawline. i have not had any other cysts in that area since starting this routine last summer. i still get the occasional small spot on my chin, but i'll take that any day over painful cystic acne. i'll continue to repurchase once my first bottle is finished. the price doesn't really bother me since i have been using it for 6 months and still have half a bottle left. fyi- other products that have really helped me as well are aveeno clear complexion cleansing pads & alpha hydrox aha souffle.