Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 7/11/2018 1:34:00 PM

This is my family's HG. As soon as you feel the deep underground bump forming, put this on. The directions say twice a day but I will put it on several times if I am home. Sometimes it does take 2-3 days to work, but then the cyst often just dissolves under the skin. Sometimes after the bump goes down there is something that needs to get pooped out, but leaves no mark. It works on my teenage boys as well and will be sending a bottle to college with my son this fall. It is pricey, but the bottle lasts 6 months. I just wish it would be easier to pump out a tiny amount because sometimes I get out too much. I use it almost daily for preventing deep pimples. Now, I use the rapid response detox masque in conjunction with it and it makes a huge difference. I just wish she offered samples of products.

on 10/4/2015 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. I bought it after getting yet another cyst and being so fed up with having to go to the dermatologist for a cortisone injection ($$$$). I honestly did not expect this to work. BUT it does! I have been using it nightly and sometimes in the morning on all areas that tend to get cysts (nose, chin, jawline) and ... knock on wood ... I have not gotten any big cysts in the time I have been using it. I have sensitive skin and I don't feel like this drys or irritates my skin like some anti-acne products. Although it is a small bottle, I am not even half way through it yet, so it lasts a long time. I do wish it was a little easier to pump as sometimes I inadvertently use more than I'd like. Overall, this is well worth the money and if you suffer from cystic acne, you should at least try it!

Disclaimer: I have also been using the Renee Rouleau Aloe Cleansing Milk along with a sulfur cleanser from my derm and a sulfur mask. Maybe its the combo of all of those things, but I love this product!

on 3/20/2015 12:00:00 PM

I have been using this for about 5 weeks to treat stubborn hormonal acne along my jaw. Previously I was using Rx's Ziana and Epiduo. This Anti-Cyst treatment has outperformed both for my needs. I apply every 1-2 days at night to my whole jaw area, and twice with a q-tip as spot-treatment. It has smoothed my skin, healed flare-ups in a few days, and isn't overly harsh or drying. I am so pleased to put away the prescriptions for this! I also love the glass packaging, however I really sincerely wish it didn't say CYST right on the front. It is off-putting in my shared bathroom.

on 12/18/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Woke up with a painful cyst just beginning to form on my forehead (yay) and I recently purchased this just in case. Applied it this morning after my shower so it's still too early to say if it's working. Will report back in 24 hours after tonight's application.

Edit: on my third application 24 hours later and there is no change, still red and super painful. Will keep using and hope for miracle.

Edit: 5th application this morning and no change. Doubt I will continue to use. Will never buy again.

on 4/9/2012 4:02:00 PM

This product did not work AT ALL for me and if anything made my cyst 2x bigger. After using, I had to go to the derm two times to get rid of what was originally a fairly small mark that morphed into a huge, quarter-sized cyst.

on 12/28/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for a week now and I can honestly say that I am pretty disappointed. While it has helped shrink my cyst, just a tad, it hasn't done anything for the redness or the pain. Since I've only used it for a short time, I will give this product the benefit of the doubt and continue to use it. I will post a follow-up review in a couple of weeks.

on 11/30/2005 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is SOOOO amazing! I put it on at night and the very next a.m. the swelling was GONE as was most of the redness. After another day there was nothing left but a dot! And I'm talking about a big under the skin bump that was really sore. Now I use it as a preventative and have not had pimple since. Between this product and the skin correcting serum, I am break-out free for the first time in years and my sking looks awesome. You can never go wrong with Renee's products, they are not cheap but they are worth it. Not matter what else I try, I always come back to her line. They have the most wonderful feel and smell - but have no perfume, it is just the natural essential oils used in the making of the products. And she uses only the finest and purest oils so they do not upset sensative skin, like mine. If you are ever in Plano, TX you really should try her facials. The cranberrybrasion is awesome - you skin looks great for WEEKS!!! I have never seem anything like it.