Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

2.2

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 9/23/2018 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Complete waste of money. Did not help with existing cysts or preventing new ones. In fact it may have exacerbated what I did have (only chin breakouts) I used as directed for a month. Nothing improved. After I stopped and started using spot treatment it cleared up. Waste of money.

on 1/24/2018 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Seriously made my face break out worse. I even used it for 2 weeks before i reviewed. Pretty upset Can't believe i wasted $50

I'm still iffy about this product because I'm not sure how consistent the effects of this product are. Three times I've had a cyst buildup to it's rawest form, this product does absolutely nothing. I almost gave up on this treatment until recently I felt a small bump under my chin which I knew was going to form into a red cyst. So I immediately applied this serum. The next day, I didn't feel a growing bump or pain. So I think overall, this product will only work for cysts that are in the pre-stages of turning red and bumpy. Like I said, I don't know if it's a coincidence that this works or if it's really effective. So for now 3/5 Lips

on 7/4/2008 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is really really really wonderful! It truly delivers what it promises. I have yet to find a product that reduces cystic pimples without irritating them. I occasionally get hormonally induced cystic pimples - the kind that lives under your skin, is huge, and painful. The kind that leaves a big red angry mark on your face for a week and half when it comes to surface and then hyperpigmentation that lingers for months. This product really gets absorbed into your skin and either heals the acne or at least reduces it considerably. The price is a bit steep for the 1 oz bottle, but you don't need much at all. You either just apply to the pimple or to the affected area on your face. I have had pimples that could potentially wreak Godzilla-like damage onto my face become docile and go away ever so quietly within a few days or sooner! The best part of this is that it does not burn or sting when you apply it. It also doesn't dry out your skin. It is a clear serum-like consistency that you put on your pimple twice a day and is unnoticeable. I love it!

on 12/28/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for a week now and I can honestly say that I am pretty disappointed. While it has helped shrink my cyst, just a tad, it hasn't done anything for the redness or the pain. Since I've only used it for a short time, I will give this product the benefit of the doubt and continue to use it. I will post a follow-up review in a couple of weeks.