Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 12/28/2017 2:27:00 PM

It was my No. 1 treatment until I got prescribed clindamycin gel (which is way more effective). It is definitely the best over-the-counter option I tried so far. Bumps will still appear and last for a while (just like all cysts do), but the product reduces infmammation, and sometimes, if applied right after you noticed a new bump, will help healing in a week.

Tip: apply the product AFTER you applied your moisture. At least this is the advice I got from Renee Rouleau support team.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have hormonal cysts that pop up on my chin at that time of the month. So far, I've had great results with this treatment. I started out using it on cysts that I already had and it cleared them up in a couple of days(normally it takes a couple of weeks). Now I use it twice a day, every day on my chin area as a preventative treatment and it's working! Just had my monthly visitor with NO cysts!!!! Very expensive but you use only a tiny amount so it will last a long time and it's the only thing that has really worked for me on my cysts so for that I will def. shell out the bucks for this over and over!

***edit...this is not working as well for me after several months of use..I now use the Oil Cleansing Method along with Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion with MUCH better results!