Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

No Image

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 7/11/2018 1:34:00 PM

This is my family's HG. As soon as you feel the deep underground bump forming, put this on. The directions say twice a day but I will put it on several times if I am home. Sometimes it does take 2-3 days to work, but then the cyst often just dissolves under the skin. Sometimes after the bump goes down there is something that needs to get pooped out, but leaves no mark. It works on my teenage boys as well and will be sending a bottle to college with my son this fall. It is pricey, but the bottle lasts 6 months. I just wish it would be easier to pump out a tiny amount because sometimes I get out too much. I use it almost daily for preventing deep pimples. Now, I use the rapid response detox masque in conjunction with it and it makes a huge difference. I just wish she offered samples of products.

on 1/7/2018 9:58:00 PM

Really good product. For the most part, has really helped my cystic acne reduce. It doesn't completely heal the blemish fast or make it smaller right away, but after a day or really two, it starts working. The only problem is the price--super expensive for shipping and taxes and for the price of the product. But the ingredients are good and seem to work well. I would try it if you haven't.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After trying literally everything for the acne-prone areas of my skin, I came across this product.

I get cystic acne on my chin pretty frequently. I also get smaller whiteheads around my nose and very rarely near my lips.

I've tried many different products and finally have a regimen down that not only cleared up my acne prone areas, but is starting to lift the discoloration in those same areas.

Nothing with salycylic acid in it ever worked for me. This has lactic acid in it and I think that's what made the difference for me.

I wash with Shiseido Future Solution face wash and my Mia 2 Clarisonic three times a week. Every other day I use Simple micellar water with cotton rounds. (I use it as a toner after my clarisonic washes too.) I use a q-tip to apply Renée Rouleau Anti-Cyst treatment around my nose and mouth and all over my chin. I end with Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer. My skin hasn't been this clear in years. I will never stray from this product!! Thank you, Renée Rouleau!

on 5/8/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I created an account just to write this review!

SUMMARY: I'll start off with, everyone is different, but I think this product works like a charm! I don't have horrible acne. I have break outs here and there, but they were the deep cyst zits that grew under and stayed for days. I bought this product, not knowing much about it, just hopin something would work. AND IT DID!

MY TYPE OF ZITS: Now, when I say deep zits, I mean you feel an underground bump and through out the week it gets bigger and bigger. And you can't pop it and it just hurts. Then pretty soon it's very noticeable on your face, but so deep there's nothing you can do, but wait for another week or two to have it go away. (It's awful) (not even makeup can hide such a hideous thing!)

PRODUCT: I put this product on my zits once I even start feeling the slightest bump on my face and any chance I get when I'm not wearing makeup. And for me, the bump shrinks and just goes away! Now, it doesn't do it over night. But you feel the bump not get any bigger and just shrink and go away, so the whole time the zit wasn't noticeable. So, you have to catch the zit as early as you can and keep putting it on any chance you get. (I usually do after I wash my face, before makeup, after makeup is washed off, before bed)

PRICE: now, I know a lot of people say the price is too expensive but I guess "you get what you pay for" and this product (again, everyone's different) works. I'm not wanting it to climb any higher or anything. But I am on my 3rd bottle purchase because it as worked wonders!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I definitely recommend you try it out. Because it would do NO harm and most likely help!

This works, but only if you catch-up the cyst early. I have been impressed though! it stops them in their tracks. Super expensive though is a big drawback.

I actually created this account specifically to review this product. I'll start by saying that we all know when it comes to skincare products, different things work for different people. However, this product has changed my life in such a remarkable way that I felt the need to review it -- in case any others who suffer from adult cystic acne like I did are despearately searching for a solution like I was.

I am 32 years old, and I do not break out anywhere on my face anymore other than on my chin. When I do get acne on my chin, however, it's always deep beneath the skin, painful, large, and takes about two weeks to clear (but not before leaving dark spots on my skin that last for months). These pimples, I assume, are hormonal and tied to stress.

I've tried everything under the sun for it, and I had heard of this product and its claims for a while but didn't quite believe it. However, due to an unexpected family tragedy recently, the breakouts intensified, and I decided it was worth a shot.

I waited two months before reviewing to make sure it worked. During this stressful time of my life, I've felt a number of cystic acne pimples form under the skin, but remarkably, putting a thin layer of this treatment over my chin every night has prevented every. single. one. of. them. from forming into the monster they used to become. The blemish never gets large, is never painful, and always goes away completely in a 2-3 days.

As I said, I wanted to be sure this product was what did it, rather than some other change in my life or my routine. I have not changed any of my other skincare products during this time.

After it's remarkable effects, I'm 95% confident I can thank this product for keeping my skin clear. I'm writing this review because no adult wants to go to work and manage staff members while sporting cystic acne, and though I can't say it will work for everyone, I honestly believe it's worth the $45 to give it a shot.

Works really well, but worked better for me when I would apply it to a forming cyst instead of a full-blown mountain. When I feel a cyst forming I apply 3 times a day and within 24-48 hours the bump has decreased or completely disappeared. This product does work with current cysts much better than salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as those seemed to dry out my skin. The only downside to this product is the packaging, the bottle is cute but it's glass. After a week of having my first bottle and shattered it on the tile floor. However I did repurchase, so I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with cystic acne!

on 1/4/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am in my 20s and have suffered from cystic acne for about 4 years. I have tried several different face washes and spot treatments that I was not satisfied with and was going to make a dermatologist appointment until I came across this product. I figured okay why not try one more thing. I was skeptical about it because of the price (I'm a Walmart and target shopper so I typically don't spend more than 10 dollars on a product) but I decided to try it anyways. OMG I am so happy with the results! My problem area was my chin and I would always make sure my face was covered with makeup because I was embarrassed with how my skin looked. Since using this anti cyst treatment I feel comfortable without wearing foundation. Even my friends have noticed the huge difference in my skin! I plan on buying another one as soon as this one runs out! (:

on 10/4/2015 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. I bought it after getting yet another cyst and being so fed up with having to go to the dermatologist for a cortisone injection ($$$$). I honestly did not expect this to work. BUT it does! I have been using it nightly and sometimes in the morning on all areas that tend to get cysts (nose, chin, jawline) and ... knock on wood ... I have not gotten any big cysts in the time I have been using it. I have sensitive skin and I don't feel like this drys or irritates my skin like some anti-acne products. Although it is a small bottle, I am not even half way through it yet, so it lasts a long time. I do wish it was a little easier to pump as sometimes I inadvertently use more than I'd like. Overall, this is well worth the money and if you suffer from cystic acne, you should at least try it!

Disclaimer: I have also been using the Renee Rouleau Aloe Cleansing Milk along with a sulfur cleanser from my derm and a sulfur mask. Maybe its the combo of all of those things, but I love this product!

on 3/20/2015 12:00:00 PM

I have been using this for about 5 weeks to treat stubborn hormonal acne along my jaw. Previously I was using Rx's Ziana and Epiduo. This Anti-Cyst treatment has outperformed both for my needs. I apply every 1-2 days at night to my whole jaw area, and twice with a q-tip as spot-treatment. It has smoothed my skin, healed flare-ups in a few days, and isn't overly harsh or drying. I am so pleased to put away the prescriptions for this! I also love the glass packaging, however I really sincerely wish it didn't say CYST right on the front. It is off-putting in my shared bathroom.