Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

No Image

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 1/24/2018 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Seriously made my face break out worse. I even used it for 2 weeks before i reviewed. Pretty upset Can't believe i wasted $50

on 1/7/2018 9:58:00 PM

Really good product. For the most part, has really helped my cystic acne reduce. It doesn't completely heal the blemish fast or make it smaller right away, but after a day or really two, it starts working. The only problem is the price--super expensive for shipping and taxes and for the price of the product. But the ingredients are good and seem to work well. I would try it if you haven't.

on 12/28/2017 2:27:00 PM

It was my No. 1 treatment until I got prescribed clindamycin gel (which is way more effective). It is definitely the best over-the-counter option I tried so far. Bumps will still appear and last for a while (just like all cysts do), but the product reduces infmammation, and sometimes, if applied right after you noticed a new bump, will help healing in a week.

Tip: apply the product AFTER you applied your moisture. At least this is the advice I got from Renee Rouleau support team.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After trying literally everything for the acne-prone areas of my skin, I came across this product.

I get cystic acne on my chin pretty frequently. I also get smaller whiteheads around my nose and very rarely near my lips.

I've tried many different products and finally have a regimen down that not only cleared up my acne prone areas, but is starting to lift the discoloration in those same areas.

Nothing with salycylic acid in it ever worked for me. This has lactic acid in it and I think that's what made the difference for me.

I wash with Shiseido Future Solution face wash and my Mia 2 Clarisonic three times a week. Every other day I use Simple micellar water with cotton rounds. (I use it as a toner after my clarisonic washes too.) I use a q-tip to apply Renée Rouleau Anti-Cyst treatment around my nose and mouth and all over my chin. I end with Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer. My skin hasn't been this clear in years. I will never stray from this product!! Thank you, Renée Rouleau!

on 5/8/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I created an account just to write this review!

SUMMARY: I'll start off with, everyone is different, but I think this product works like a charm! I don't have horrible acne. I have break outs here and there, but they were the deep cyst zits that grew under and stayed for days. I bought this product, not knowing much about it, just hopin something would work. AND IT DID!

MY TYPE OF ZITS: Now, when I say deep zits, I mean you feel an underground bump and through out the week it gets bigger and bigger. And you can't pop it and it just hurts. Then pretty soon it's very noticeable on your face, but so deep there's nothing you can do, but wait for another week or two to have it go away. (It's awful) (not even makeup can hide such a hideous thing!)

PRODUCT: I put this product on my zits once I even start feeling the slightest bump on my face and any chance I get when I'm not wearing makeup. And for me, the bump shrinks and just goes away! Now, it doesn't do it over night. But you feel the bump not get any bigger and just shrink and go away, so the whole time the zit wasn't noticeable. So, you have to catch the zit as early as you can and keep putting it on any chance you get. (I usually do after I wash my face, before makeup, after makeup is washed off, before bed)

PRICE: now, I know a lot of people say the price is too expensive but I guess "you get what you pay for" and this product (again, everyone's different) works. I'm not wanting it to climb any higher or anything. But I am on my 3rd bottle purchase because it as worked wonders!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I definitely recommend you try it out. Because it would do NO harm and most likely help!

This works, but only if you catch-up the cyst early. I have been impressed though! it stops them in their tracks. Super expensive though is a big drawback.

I actually created this account specifically to review this product. I'll start by saying that we all know when it comes to skincare products, different things work for different people. However, this product has changed my life in such a remarkable way that I felt the need to review it -- in case any others who suffer from adult cystic acne like I did are despearately searching for a solution like I was.

I am 32 years old, and I do not break out anywhere on my face anymore other than on my chin. When I do get acne on my chin, however, it's always deep beneath the skin, painful, large, and takes about two weeks to clear (but not before leaving dark spots on my skin that last for months). These pimples, I assume, are hormonal and tied to stress.

I've tried everything under the sun for it, and I had heard of this product and its claims for a while but didn't quite believe it. However, due to an unexpected family tragedy recently, the breakouts intensified, and I decided it was worth a shot.

I waited two months before reviewing to make sure it worked. During this stressful time of my life, I've felt a number of cystic acne pimples form under the skin, but remarkably, putting a thin layer of this treatment over my chin every night has prevented every. single. one. of. them. from forming into the monster they used to become. The blemish never gets large, is never painful, and always goes away completely in a 2-3 days.

As I said, I wanted to be sure this product was what did it, rather than some other change in my life or my routine. I have not changed any of my other skincare products during this time.

After it's remarkable effects, I'm 95% confident I can thank this product for keeping my skin clear. I'm writing this review because no adult wants to go to work and manage staff members while sporting cystic acne, and though I can't say it will work for everyone, I honestly believe it's worth the $45 to give it a shot.

on 11/9/2016 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been dealing with hormonal acne on my chin for a couple years now after coming off the pill. I used this product several times as soon as I saw a cyst forming, and it actually consistently made things worse. Instead of making the cyst go away, I would get another one right next to the one I'd been treating. This product was expensive and the price of shipping was ridiculous for such a tiny bottle. I've gone back to using Mario Badescu's Buffering Lotion, which seems to be the only thing I've tried that works.

on 7/21/2016 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased their Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel, Skin Recovery Lotion, Anti-Cyst Treatment and their BHA Clarifying Serum. Their products shipped on time, and they have a 45-day return policy. Unfortunately, I didn't see this in time, or I would have returned almost everything except the Anti-Cyst Treatment. However, it only works withing a window of time, when the cyst is just forming (when you feel it surface) and it will somewhat stop it from growing (works better on small cyst rather than large ones). The cleansing gel feels like it does nothing, although it has a nice feel/smell. The lotion and serum smell very medicinal, and the lotion just dissipates after a few hours. I have not given the serum a real chance since I recently have been experiencing cystic breakouts from getting off the pill and I have been treating my skin delicately and carefully. I had high hopes for this product line since it was pricey to ship to Canada and since I had heard so many positive things, but I won't be a returning customer; maybe it's just not for me.

Been using it for more than a month. I'm satisfied with it. The key is -> quickly apply it when you feel there is a cyst acne coming out (you know when it going to come out as you can feel the pain deep inside ).

It wont help much for acne that already have a bump, but if the bump not yet come out,so far it really works for me .

For normal pimples, it not helping much, I'm still using benzyl peroxide for normal pimples.

Will I repurchase ? Yes