Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 7/11/2018 1:34:00 PM

This is my family's HG. As soon as you feel the deep underground bump forming, put this on. The directions say twice a day but I will put it on several times if I am home. Sometimes it does take 2-3 days to work, but then the cyst often just dissolves under the skin. Sometimes after the bump goes down there is something that needs to get pooped out, but leaves no mark. It works on my teenage boys as well and will be sending a bottle to college with my son this fall. It is pricey, but the bottle lasts 6 months. I just wish it would be easier to pump out a tiny amount because sometimes I get out too much. I use it almost daily for preventing deep pimples. Now, I use the rapid response detox masque in conjunction with it and it makes a huge difference. I just wish she offered samples of products.

I don't need this product often, but when I do (occasional hard, sore bumps on my chin or jawline), it works fast.

on 11/30/2005 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is SOOOO amazing! I put it on at night and the very next a.m. the swelling was GONE as was most of the redness. After another day there was nothing left but a dot! And I'm talking about a big under the skin bump that was really sore. Now I use it as a preventative and have not had pimple since. Between this product and the skin correcting serum, I am break-out free for the first time in years and my sking looks awesome. You can never go wrong with Renee's products, they are not cheap but they are worth it. Not matter what else I try, I always come back to her line. They have the most wonderful feel and smell - but have no perfume, it is just the natural essential oils used in the making of the products. And she uses only the finest and purest oils so they do not upset sensative skin, like mine. If you are ever in Plano, TX you really should try her facials. The cranberrybrasion is awesome - you skin looks great for WEEKS!!! I have never seem anything like it.