Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.6

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 1/24/2018 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Seriously made my face break out worse. I even used it for 2 weeks before i reviewed. Pretty upset Can't believe i wasted $50

on 1/7/2018 9:58:00 PM

Really good product. For the most part, has really helped my cystic acne reduce. It doesn't completely heal the blemish fast or make it smaller right away, but after a day or really two, it starts working. The only problem is the price--super expensive for shipping and taxes and for the price of the product. But the ingredients are good and seem to work well. I would try it if you haven't.

Been using it for more than a month. I'm satisfied with it. The key is -> quickly apply it when you feel there is a cyst acne coming out (you know when it going to come out as you can feel the pain deep inside ).

It wont help much for acne that already have a bump, but if the bump not yet come out,so far it really works for me .

For normal pimples, it not helping much, I'm still using benzyl peroxide for normal pimples.

Will I repurchase ? Yes

I'm still iffy about this product because I'm not sure how consistent the effects of this product are. Three times I've had a cyst buildup to it's rawest form, this product does absolutely nothing. I almost gave up on this treatment until recently I felt a small bump under my chin which I knew was going to form into a red cyst. So I immediately applied this serum. The next day, I didn't feel a growing bump or pain. So I think overall, this product will only work for cysts that are in the pre-stages of turning red and bumpy. Like I said, I don't know if it's a coincidence that this works or if it's really effective. So for now 3/5 Lips

on 10/4/2015 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. I bought it after getting yet another cyst and being so fed up with having to go to the dermatologist for a cortisone injection ($$$$). I honestly did not expect this to work. BUT it does! I have been using it nightly and sometimes in the morning on all areas that tend to get cysts (nose, chin, jawline) and ... knock on wood ... I have not gotten any big cysts in the time I have been using it. I have sensitive skin and I don't feel like this drys or irritates my skin like some anti-acne products. Although it is a small bottle, I am not even half way through it yet, so it lasts a long time. I do wish it was a little easier to pump as sometimes I inadvertently use more than I'd like. Overall, this is well worth the money and if you suffer from cystic acne, you should at least try it!

Disclaimer: I have also been using the Renee Rouleau Aloe Cleansing Milk along with a sulfur cleanser from my derm and a sulfur mask. Maybe its the combo of all of those things, but I love this product!

2 lippies because this just did not work for me. Mario Badescu's Buffering Lotion is way better and costs less than half the price. I had to ship this all the way from USA (I live in Asia) and the shipping costs + product price was just too much to warrant me buying another bottle. Also, the pump for some reason tends to leak product even though I replace the transparent cap after every use. Product dispensing-wise, I find one pump dispenses too much product for one spot, and I have to consciously use half a pump if I only have 2-3 spots to treat. This thing does not heal cystic acne completely either - I find it just reduces the inflammation temporarily, but the exact same pore will flare up again in a month or two. It's not a long term solution. In addition, it doesn't act as quickly. The cystic acne healed only slightly faster than it would have without any product, but I should add that it did not cause it to be more inflammed like some other reviewers have experienced. Everybody's skin is different - as much as I had hoped this would have been Holy Grail (as it is for many people), it just did not work for me. Will definitely not repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I have suffered from cystic acne for years and decided to give this a try when I started to develop a cyst. I was a little concerned after reading reviews but I honestly had a great experience. The service that was provided for me was wonderful. I'm also a huge fan of http://antiskinproblems.com/review-cystic-acne-treatment/ continued >>

on 8/31/2012 10:33:00 AM

I have had mixed results with this product. I used it on an under the skin I felt forming on my chin and it stopped it dead in its tracks. I thought I had found a miracle product, but a few weeks later I woke with a cyst forming on the side of my nose, which was extremely painful. I used this stuff again and it just made the cyst grow and grow and then my skin peeled off leaving an open oozing mess. I used the product as instructed so I don't think I was overusing it. I will still try it again next time I get one on my chin but am staying away from any other part of my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I turned 23 and all the sudden I started getting cysts... big, hairy, ugly, nasty cysts all over my cheeks. They would hurt something fierce and throb when I'd work out or when I'd stub my toe or something, it was bizarre! I would usually have between 5 and 10 at a time. It seemed as though one would go away another would pop right up in its place or immediately around it. A lot of these acne product reviews always seem to mention that the writer had "tried everything"... and I really had tried everything. I eventually developed a severe allergy to benzoyl peroxide, and had even less options. Then I read on Jezebel about this product and I immediately ordered a bottle. Instead of just using it as a spot treatment I would squirt a huge blob on my finger and then rub it gently on my cheek so there was a thick layer covering the entire portion of my face were cysts would pop up (I did this to the other cheek too). The blob I used was huge, and considering how costly this stuff is, it might not be for everyone, but I swear by the results. Now almost three years later I have maybe gotten 4 cysts on my cheeks in the last year. I applied it thickly like that night and day (under makeup once it soaked in) and the cysts slowed down at first, but I'd still get them frequently. It took about half a year until I noticed, "GASP! I really don't get cysts that much anymore!" I say buy this, because if you are an adult with cystic acne, you know how painful, emotionally and physically, those suckers can be.

on 1/31/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a godsend. I don't suffer from cysts often but when they do hit every six months or so, they're horrible, as they are for everyone. This speeds up the healing process greatly - the biggest thing I noticed that the cysts did not hurt as much as they typically do, and they came to a head much faster. This is great for killing an existing cyst, but I find that a paste of turmeric and honey applied overnight is AMAZING for getting rid of scarring from dead cysts. It's expensive, but for the effect it has, I'd buy it a 100 times!

EDIT: I'm bumping this down one lippie after about 6 months of usage. I've noticed that this does not fully cure a cyst - it only suppresses it. I can usually feel a tight knot under my skin wherever I've used this, and only a treatment like sulfur has FULLY cured my cysts. However, I still think this is a good product in the war against cysts!