Uploaded by ashan23

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/27/2005

Um, this shampoo smells yummy, but I would'ent say it does anything ealse but cleanse the hair because this shampoo could cause build up. But It's worth a try because it's so cheap. I also want to try the mango one maybe. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

Sep/09/2005

i LOVE this stuff!! it makes my hair so shiny and so healthy-looking..and it's soft without a seperate conditioner!! that is so amazing...cuz i usually always have to add extra conditioner with 2 in 1's....it doesn't smell as great on your hair as it does in the bottle...but that's okay...cuz it has a lot of other better quatilites that make up for that...and if smell was …Read more

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesOther

Aug/08/2005

Even if this product wasn't superbly moisturizing and gentle on my hair, I would still love it. The yummy scent and playful packaging of this shampoo make me feel like a kid. It smells like sweet strawberry candy. This is identical in ingredients (except for fragrance) to the Orange Mango Smoothie.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

Jul/09/2005

This smells just like a fresh milkshake made with loads of perfectly ripe strawberries. I took a sniff in KMart and had to take it home with me. I assumed that I'd need extra conditioner and that the 2-in-1 was just a line, but I am actually able to use this just by itself. That's saying something, because I have extremely thick, wavy hair that is a force to be reckoned with. My hair is …Read more

About reviewer (456 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Dec/22/2004

This 'poo was pretty good, smells delicious and is decently moisturizing. I followed it with the kids grape conditioner and it left my hair really soft and manageable. I got the two bottles for $5, compared to my TIGI stuff, thats incredibly cheap. As reference, my hair is color-treated, curly and fine. I wash, blow-dry and straight iron it twice a week.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

Nov/07/2004

Smells great, very fresh. I use this on my son most of the time. We stopped using it I switched over to Circle of Friends, Ana Banana Shampoo (more expensive, yummy scent). I will switch back as soon as we're done with the shampoo we're using now. Fun, tear-free formula.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

Sep/18/2004

I love the smell of this, but that's all. Doesn't detangle my hair or do much of anything for my bleached hair. The bottle is a struggle, and I prob won't buy this again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (852 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/26/2004

I'm becoming addicted to L'Oreal shampoos for kids....they have the most delicious candy/fruit scents and very cute packaging. I like to use baby shampoos for my straight hair because they're not as drying as most. Originally, I use Johnson & Johnson's, but L'Oreal blows them out of the water :-) I love the variety of scents - and I find these shampoos to be more …Read more

About reviewer (1072 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

Aug/25/2004

I heard such great reviews about this product that I had to try it...however, I was kinda disappointed. The smell was nice and the bottle was cute, but the shampoo did nothing but make my hair crispy. I really wanted this shampoo to work, but crispy, dry strawberry-smelling hair isn't for me.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBrown

May/22/2004

this is such a cute and fun shampoo! it smells delicious, and cleans relatively well. it's no miracle for your hair, but it makes your hair smell good and it's just fun :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm