4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

14 years ago

Um, this shampoo smells yummy, but I would'ent say it does anything ealse but cleanse the hair because this shampoo could cause build up. But It's worth a try because it's so cheap. I also want to try the mango one maybe. :)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

14 years ago

i LOVE this stuff!! it makes my hair so shiny and so healthy-looking..and it's soft without a seperate conditioner!! that is so amazing...cuz i usually always have to add extra conditioner with 2 in 1's....it doesn't smell as great on your hair as it does in the bottle...but that's okay...cuz it has a lot of other better quatilites that make up for that...and if smell was really big...i'd just add my l'oreal kids detangler in sweet pear or my herbal essences citrus lift detangling spray as a light leave in/scent giver.....and it has a great bottle...it's so happy and it makes me just smile!!!..so i absolutely LOVE this stuff!! an

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesOther

14 years ago

Even if this product wasn't superbly moisturizing and gentle on my hair, I would still love it. The yummy scent and playful packaging of this shampoo make me feel like a kid. It smells like sweet strawberry candy. This is identical in ingredients (except for fragrance) to the Orange Mango Smoothie.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

15 years ago

This smells just like a fresh milkshake made with loads of perfectly ripe strawberries. I took a sniff in KMart and had to take it home with me. I assumed that I'd need extra conditioner and that the 2-in-1 was just a line, but I am actually able to use this just by itself. That's saying something, because I have extremely thick, wavy hair that is a force to be reckoned with. My hair is noticeably less frizzy and much softer than it usually is. I can't use this more than 3 days in a row, though, because the downside of added conditioning means that some build-up is left on my hair. So I go back to the separate shampoo and conditioner for that one day, then I'm go to go again with the Strawberry Smoothie stuff. Oh, and the bottle is really fun - a soft, colorful, postmodern shape.

About reviewer (456 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

15 years ago

This 'poo was pretty good, smells delicious and is decently moisturizing. I followed it with the kids grape conditioner and it left my hair really soft and manageable. I got the two bottles for $5, compared to my TIGI stuff, thats incredibly cheap. As reference, my hair is color-treated, curly and fine. I wash, blow-dry and straight iron it twice a week.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

15 years ago

Smells great, very fresh. I use this on my son most of the time. We stopped using it I switched over to Circle of Friends, Ana Banana Shampoo (more expensive, yummy scent). I will switch back as soon as we're done with the shampoo we're using now. Fun, tear-free formula.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

15 years ago

I love the smell of this, but that's all. Doesn't detangle my hair or do much of anything for my bleached hair. The bottle is a struggle, and I prob won't buy this again.

About reviewer (852 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

15 years ago

I'm becoming addicted to L'Oreal shampoos for kids....they have the most delicious candy/fruit scents and very cute packaging. I like to use baby shampoos for my straight hair because they're not as drying as most. Originally, I use Johnson & Johnson's, but L'Oreal blows them out of the water :-) I love the variety of scents - and I find these shampoos to be more moisturizing without weighing the hair down. I still use a leave in conditioner afterwards to fight frizz since my hair is also color treated. Strawberry smoothie smells like a really strong strawberry milkshake. I almost want to eat the stuff. I also have the Apricot and Cherry-Almond scents which are great as well....I feel happy whenever I use these in the shower. The scents perk me right up.

About reviewer (1072 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

15 years ago

I heard such great reviews about this product that I had to try it...however, I was kinda disappointed. The smell was nice and the bottle was cute, but the shampoo did nothing but make my hair crispy. I really wanted this shampoo to work, but crispy, dry strawberry-smelling hair isn't for me.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBrown

16 years ago

this is such a cute and fun shampoo! it smells delicious, and cleans relatively well. it's no miracle for your hair, but it makes your hair smell good and it's just fun :)

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm