Uploaded by ashan23

price range

Reviews

fromzhenya

Jan/21/2008

I haven't been a kid for a few decades, but that doesn't stop me from using this shampoo. The scent is amazing -- not cheap and artificial, but surprisingly like real strawberries. It's heavenly in the shower, and lingers a bit in your hair. I especially like to use this for the times that I have to shower more than once a day (e.g. after a mid-day workout) because it's …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

Oct/10/2007

Great for dry hair or anyone who only wants gentle cleansing, I use this on my color-treated, dry hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel great in the shower. After rinsing my hair feels soft and not dirty, at the same time my hair doesn’t feel dry. I haven’t noticed this making my color fade any faster than any shampoo made for color-treated hair, so I’d say it’s safe for colored hair.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
fromnnana

Jun/19/2007

I was attracted to this because of the squeezy tube & yummy scent, but it didn't do much for my hair. I use this for days when I feel I need a fairly mild shampoo and yep, its just mild. The scent is LOVE, though.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

2.0

Apr/09/2007

Meh. I used this for my 2 yr old daughter, she has shoulder length hair, and it's really tangled after using this, just hard to comb through. It smells good in the bottle but kind of left her hair smelling like wet dog. Not so impressed.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Nov/20/2006

While I was walking through the shampoo isle at target i was like oh my gosh I have to buy it! Honestly, I hadn't used it for YEARS but I remembered how nice it smelled, how soft it made my hair, and how I wouldn't let anyone else use it. I still love it. Plus the bottle's pink!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

2.0

Nov/18/2006

Yes, the smell is reiminscent of the days when I was 5, but besides that this product is very mediocre. Tried it because of the reviews here... I felt like it didn't clean my fine color-treated hair at all...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/15/2006

I tried this after reading all the reviews on here. I remember I used to use this stuff when I was little! So it was kind of funny buying it now. But I still love it just as much! For some reason, the bottle is really intriguing. Maybe because it's really soft and you can squeeze it haha. But anyways, the smell is of course delicious!That was the main factor for buying it. But I was …Read more

About reviewer (461 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Oct/04/2006

I don't have kids yet, but I love this product for myself! I've tried several 2-in-1 products before, and they left my fine, curly hair all dull and frizzy...not enough conditioning, I guess. But I decided to give this one a chance because the bottle is so cute and the scent is fantastic - it reminds me of strawberry CremeSavers. The price is great too - I paid less than $3 for this …Read more

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/04/2006

This is yummy! The scent is absolutely georgeous and it works suprisingly well on my thick, coloured hair. I do use a separate conditioner afterwards though (Lush Jungle) to make it smell and feel even more fab. So cheap too! Loved the bottle.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/13/2005

This is my favorite shampoo ever!!! It leaves my hair so silky and shiny. I don't even need a conditioner. The smell is superb. Strawberry scented products usually make me gag, but I love this strawberry. It smells like strawberries and fresh cream, not artificial at all.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium