4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

I stole this stuff from my brother and i absolutly love it! It smells sooo good. The only problem is that its not the best conditioner for my hair because of all of the over dying. But i hope that they have this when i have kids

About reviewer (96 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Other

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I LOVE THIS!! IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO BABY SHAMPOO!!! I NEVER HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

I LOVE this. I hope they are still making it when I have kids. :P It left my hair soft, shiny, and bouncy. It was incredibly easy to comb through as well! The smell is soooo good.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I love, love this shampoo! Ever since I bought it I have not had a need to buy any other hair products, but unfortunately my hair is too dry from over dying it, and this shampoo does not have enough conditioning for dry/split ends. Nevertheless, I have stuck with the shampoo & bought a separate deep conditioning treatment. It smells amazing, and if you've been kind to your hair it will leave it soft and clean without weighing it down!! It is a shame that the smell won't stay in your hair after it dries, my boyfriend *always* comments on how good my hair smells when I get out of the shower (*^_^*) Go out and give this product a try!!!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

17 years ago

I love the L'Oreal Kids line! These things are so wonderful smelling and work really well :) Strawberry Smoothie makes me want to eat it, it's that delicious!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

17 years ago

<b>[Packaging]</b> <br> appreciate the fact tt loreal makes the bottle of this soft plastic cuz its gives better grip! very detailed and considerate of them cuz kids(n i) hv smaller hands! <p> <b>[Product Quality]</b> <br> Love the SCENT!!! i'm a sucker for fruity scent esp when its sweet fruity scents like strawberry!!! think the shampoo is fine but guess my hair (asian wavy hair with dry ends and fizzes ) needs a more moisturizing formula. <p> <b>[Overall]</b> <br> But i cant bear to trash it so i now used it to wash my makeup brushes with!!! heee, mae them sufficently soft and smells gd too! might still buy it every now and then..hee

About reviewer (95 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

Every so often I take a breather from my high-end, fancy schmancy hair products and cruise the drugstore looking for something new. I'm a sucker for fun, fruity shampoos in interesting scents so when I noticed the high ratings for these in P'ville I decided to give them a try. These L'Oreal Kids shampoos are worth a second try with their cheerful packaging and intensely fruity scents. I've tried the Strawberry Smoothie (my fave) and Blueberry Blast and I'll be on the lookout for more of their scents. Yay, I get to pretend I'm a kid again and make shampoo mohawks!

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

17 years ago

I love the L'Oreal Kids line and this one is no exception. It smells soooo good and it makes my hair look shiny and bouncy and very healthy. CVS had a sale going where all of the products were $1.99 so I got to stock up!! The only bad thing about the Kids items are that the bottles are a bit small so I tend to use up everything pretty fast.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

17 years ago

The smell is fantastic! leaves hair soft and very smooth after usage. I love it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

EyesBlack

17 years ago

I smelled this at the store and thought it smelled soooo yummy -- like Strawberry Creme Savers. But I didn't buy it because I had a lot of shampoo to use up. I bought it months later after reading one of my favorite Manga -- Paradise Kiss (my fave character likes strawberry shampoo) so just for fun, I bought it. This is a really good shampoo!!! It feels really good when I lather it in my hair and I don't have to condition every day when I use it. I alternate it with Fresh Vive. -- 9/24/05 Although I like this product, I will stop purchasing this product until L'oreal ceases it's practice of animal testing.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age30-35