Uploaded by ashan23

price range

Reviews

3.0

May/20/2004

I purchased this product because of the wonderful reviews. I am very pleased with the results. I have color-treated hair and when I use this, I don't need an extra conditioner. My hair is fine, but this product gives it volume.Update: after a while this product was too drying. I changed to finesse color care and I love it

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

May/11/2004

I luv this shampoo, it actually works for me! I think it works well for people who have oily hair rather than dry/damaged hair. Awesome smell too! I use this with TiGi Bed Head Control Freak conditioner. Good Stuff!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/21/2004

I tried this on my hair and it made it feel quite dry, but to use as a Body Wash I LOVE it.......Smells awesome and lathers well.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination

1.0
frommudpud

Apr/16/2004

By itself, this left my hair a bit on the dry, frizzed-out side, so I had to add a light conditioner on the ends after shampooing (which felt odd seeing as my hair is jaw length and shorter). I felt this defeated the whole purpose of using a 2-in-1 shampoo. On the other hand, it left my scalp feeling kind of oily and not particularly clean.<p>As for the scent, it's JUST like a …Read more

About reviewer (566 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

fromchobit

Mar/31/2004

i LOVE this shampoo! it smells super nice! it cleanses pretty well, and i bring it to the pool to use after swimming.. when all my friends are there (they all like this shampoo).. we have a fruit salad shower! ^-^

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/10/2004

Best smelling shampoo I have ever used, unfortunately it doesn't linger long enough. It's made my hair VERY voluminous for some reason. Although it does tend to get a bit tangled now. However given the smell & the price of this, as well as the general performance, I'm willing to spend an extra few minutes detangling.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

Mar/07/2004

The smell is a little too sweet for me, but it does not linger. This shampoo is pretty gentle and does leave my hair nice and soft. I use it with the kids conditioner in grape. This is awesome for travel b/c it works as a body wash, too and has a conditioner built in, plus the cute little bottle is just right for travel!

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

2.0

Feb/21/2004

Sorry, Very disapointed :( .... I had to wash my hair 3 times and then had to apply a deep conditioner after. The smell is wonderful but once I apply the conditioner you cant smell the Strawberry scent any longer. I gave this shampoo 3 tries before leaving my feedback. I wish I could give more positive results. I really wanted this to work because of the smell.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

Feb/07/2004

I bought it for the smell and figured since it was a kids shampoo it would be gentle, but it was more like a clarifying shampoo, very drying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/29/2003

I keep a bottle of this in my gym bag for use after I go swimming. It's gentle enough to use repeatedly and cleans well enough to get the chlorine out. The smell is delicious; just like a big hunk of strawberry bubblegum! It's lightly conditioning, though I usually apply a leave-on conditioner also before I comb out. Overall, a nice, gentle inexpensive shampoo that won't do …Read more

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age36-43