4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I had used the Cherry Almond scent when I was younger and a few years ago but after reading the reviews on here for the Strawberry Smoothie I decided to try it out. I really like it and it smells like fresh strawberries and I love how the smell lingers on my hair when I let it air dry. It really makes my hair soft and shiny and doesn't make my hair oily even after going a day or two without washing where as if I go without washing my hair for two days with other shampoos I find my scalp gets oilier faster. I recommend this is you want something gentle and affordable. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

absolutely love this shampoo. the smell is very light and does not cling to hair, although i wouldn't mind if it did as i quite like it. this gently cleanses without stripping the hair or the scalp. i can go longer between washes because of how gentle and effective this shampoo really is. does not cause my hair to tangle or frizz, makes it amenable to all types of conditioner. will use this for as long as it's made. quality product for all hair types, and especially good for those wishing to avoid scalp irritation / dryness.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Love this shampoo, I alternate between this one and the cherry almond. They both smell great and I use them in the shower all over as well as my hair, they do not sting. Great inbuilt conditioner keeps my coloured hair tangle free and shiny. Have used upteen bottles by now and still buying every week.

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I really like this shampoo, especially its fruity scent. The smell of it is amazing! As well as that, it leaves my hair smooth and easy to manage. I like how it doesn't really sting my eyes if it gets in. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

This is a great shampoo. It smells great, and I like the fact it leaves my wavy, yet fine hair manageable with less tangles afterwards. Will repurchase again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

11 years ago

I decided that I won't be buying this again. Some good points about it, though. First of all, it smells AMAZING. I could almost drink it. Reminds me of candy. It cleans fairly well -- it's slightly creamy, so sometimes I don't feel like my scalp is completely clean afterwards. But nonetheless, it works great if you're in the habit of using a clarifying shampoo every couple of days. It does make my hair quite soft and manageable, good at controlling frizzies...but it just doesn't do an adequate cleaning job for my oily scalp. I won't repurchase.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I use this shampoo purely for the smell. It's so yummy! Moisturized my hair w/o weighing it down. would probably be great for actual kids, lol.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

12 years ago

This is my HG shampoo. I have very dry ends with a very oily scalp, so I need a shampoo that will cleanse and still not dry out my hair. This is better than most "adult" shampoos. I also love the smell, it's like juicy strawberries with a touch of yogurt, not weird smelling like many kid's products.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

12 years ago

I was lookig for something super gentle and moisturizing for my recently bleached out (i.e. dry, damaged) hair. My roots can sometimes be oily, so that was a cocern. I chose this one because Paula Begoun recommended this as a good, gentle conditioning shampoo. And it is. After shampooing with this my hair is soft and smooth and easy to comb through. Of course I follow with heavy duty conditioner, but I still notice my hair feeling beter than it did with other shampoos and the same conditioner. This shampoo also does a fine job of cleansing my scalp, and I do not feel that my hair is weighed down or heavy feeling. Nor does it make my scalp oilier. I do notice that I have to use a clarifying shampoo ever few shampoos or so because this is so moisturizing. The smell is yummy, fun and not at all overpowering. And this product is DIRT CHEAP. Love it. (And I almost never rate anything 5 out of 5)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

Very very moisturizing for your hair.It smells really good and really leaves your hair very soft.It's epecially good for the ends since those are usually more dry split end places.Not just for kids,despite the name

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18