Urban Decay Score

Urban Decay Score

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/29/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this color. It is a perfect pinky peach and it gives me the nicest glow. It goes on like silk and lasts all day on my skin.

I actually went in looking to buy either one of Video or Kinky (the more paler nudeish blush colours), however the lady on the counter told me that they wouldn't show up on my skin and recommended Score instead. For reference I am an NC20-25 (medium skinned with warm, yellow undertones). I decided to try it on and boy am I impressed with it.

Colour wise, it is a beautiful peachy coral colour. Perfect for the spring time. Although this blush is super shimmery - almost on the verge of glittery, it does not translate onto the skin like this and instead leaves a super natural, healthy looking sheen to the skin. The colour is very similar to MAC's melba, although it is not an actual dupe or anything like that.

Formula wise, hats off to Urban Decay! This is definitely one of the best formulas of blush that I have ever tried and I say with all honesty that these blushes totally beat MAC blushes. I'm not a MUA or someone who is a pro at makeup and these blushes are just so easy to work with. Super pigmented yet super blendable and look so flawless and natural on the skin. I love how they can be built up to extreme pigmentation and still look awesome. I used this blush the other day and only wore a little bb cream and clear lipbalm and this added so much life to my face. It claims to wear for 8 hours and whilst I have not worn the blush for that long, I can say that without a primer it lasted me through my day. It did fade slightly during the day but it faded really evenly and still looked so gorgeous. In fact, in my opinion, it looked a lot better and more natural when it had faded slightly.

The packaging is one of the reasons why I love this blush. It's so unique. You know how MAC and other high end brands have that sleek, professional, polished look which can get a bit boring? Well this packaging is just divine. While it looks high end, it has this carefree, rock chick edge/vibe to it and I just love sitting there staring at it LOL. It has the UD logo on it which you can kind of see the colour of the blush through and it also has a square coloured sticker on the back which also displays the name and shade of it.

Price wise, I do think that for the quality and for what you get, the price is decent. However, for a broke student with a love of all things UD, the price can be a little drawback.

Overall though, I think this shade is so universal and I think it would look absolutely stunning on any skin tone. However, Indian girls, or girls with medium tones in their skin, this is the perfect blush for you. I can only imagine what it would look like paired with a simple defined brown eye look and coral/orrangey peach lipstick on indian skin tones. Deffo a must have, especially now that spring/ summer is around the corner.

To Read all 71 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/19/2013 2:27:00 PM

Love love love it! Never tried a blush like this before but I am in awe on how easy it is to use. A little bit for a flushed look or you can build it up. I also got it on sale on urban decays website for $9!!! What!?!? Best $9 spent. Ever.

on 2/6/2013 6:58:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I found a 4 gramme compact of this hidden away at the back of one of my make-up boxes last week.
What a delight it is.
UD Score is my instant pick-up during a tiring day.
I love the ease of application and the perfect glow it gives my skin.
What a shame it's been discontinued!
And to top it off, the snake emblem on the cover is perfect for 2013, the Year of the Snake.

This blush is perfect for spring/summer. It's by far the best peachy pink blush with good staying power that I have ever tried. It stays on for 6-8 hours even when the weather is humid. I am Asian with a medium skintone, NC35, just in case you're wondering. I would definitely purchase again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. The color reminds me a lot of NARS deep throat, which I also love, but with more of a uniform golden shimmer to it. This blush is highly pigmented, but not as pigmented I've found as NARS blushes. This was my daily blush until it ran out. Since it is discontinued, I've been looking for this everywhere, as I really love this. It's a perfect summertime blush and lasts all day.

on 6/17/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product on hautelook (as everyone else did) and I absolutely love it! When I first received it I was quite disappointed with the size of it, as it is tiny. However on it is a beautiful golden peachy pink color that is very comparable to orgasm, and to be honest I like it more. And despite the size of it, it does have a lot of product. I've been using it almost everyday for about 3 months and not a dent is made in it. Definitely recommended especially if there is another sale on hautelook!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I too got this on hautelook and I so so so love it. I'm nc30 and this is a beautiful coral flush. Love it! It is tiny, but a little goes a long way.

I got this on the Hautelook sale for $5. But I don't know if I would pay $17 for this. The blush is TINY. It's like an eyeshadow, not a blush. I love my blushes to be in a big, bulky packaging size. I just love bigger blushes, I find it easier to dip in the brush. But enough about the packaging, I do love the color. I'm obsessed with pinky-corals and I find this color to be very flattering on my NC30 skin. Its pigmented, but it's not a Rock and Republic blush. I would buy other colors (Quickie), but not for $17. I'll wait for another Hautelook sale.

on 4/14/2011 3:15:00 PM

I was happy to buy this product for so cheap $5 at hautlook. However, when I received it I was so disappointed in the size. It looked like a delux sample size. The color was pretty, it is a peachy color and looks great on my skintone (nc35).

Popular Blush Products