Pout Lipslick- Posh Girl

No Image

on 5/15/2006 2:08:00 PM

If you're searching for the lipshade of the Pout look that's floating around on MUA (redhaired girl wearing green e/s and a coral lip colour)- this is the shade you're looking for. Posh girl is the most gorgeous non-shimmery coral shade and it's one of my very favourite lipglosses. I have been looking for a wearable coral shade for ages and this is simply perfect. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow and also compliments my colouring (PPP blonde with blue eyes, neutral to cool-toned), it provides a fresh pop of colour!

The consistency is kinda thick but non-sticky, you can sheer these glosses out or layer for a more intense look and they last pretty well on me. The lipslicks have kind of a caramelly-citrusy scent, but no taste. I usually don't like scented glosses, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's packaged in a see-through plastic tube with a metal cap and a sponge applicator. I'd definitely repurchase this shade in case I run out of it! continued >>

My only complaint is that you don't get very much gloss in these things! But it's a gorgeous coral-red but VERY sheer shade- I layer it over Sephora Auburn lipstain and it looks beautiful! I would buy again but since I like testing glosses so much who knows!

on 11/28/2005 11:28:00 PM

I am a redhead PPP and I love this. It is a glossy coral-red with pretty decent pigmentation. It is thick and sticky, but you can layer it to get more pigmentation. I believe it is what the model on the Sephora website is wearing. I would highly recommend this to anyone, particularly redheads who are looking for a gloss with some punch!

What a beautiful gloss from Pout! I was so impressed with their powder blush, I had to venture into more "Pout" territory. I was not disappointed. It is rather small (looks smaller than Chanel, MAC, etc), but what a gorgeous color! I was actually surprised this color came was introduced for Fall/Winter - to me it's more of a spring/summer shade. It's a bright coral/pink (yes shocking bright in the tube), but goes on maybe 2-3 shades darker than Chanel's Sirop. I've been a big fan of Sirop for a long time, but have always been looking for that coral gloss that packs a bit more punch in the intensity department. This is it - so very beautiful. Another comparison - looks so similar to Lychee Luxe (MAC), but without any gold shimmer - but very close in shade and depth of color. Glossy (not as much as MAC), but not as sticky either. No shimmer, just clean, clear beautiful color. Love it and plan to purchase more Pout glosses.