L'Oreal AirWear ] [DISCONTINUED]

AirWear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

on 1/30/2011 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this my favourite concealer, well my first and last!
I always use this around my eye just to brighten it up its not very useful as a eyeshadow base.
I do have really oily skin and i was actually surprised when i was taking off my makeup, it actually stayed on my face without melting throughout the day.
I dont really know what the package looks like I just bought this seprately.

on 1/5/2010 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my very first concealer. It was referred to me by one of my friends. I bought this overy Bonjour for HKD 20, I believe. I can't remember anymore. It's not available anymore, I've been trying to find this item again everywhere but I can't find it anymore.

Anyway, we use this as an undereye brightener, not as a concealer. The color is too light for be to be worn as a concealer. Also, the color is too light for me to be worn as an undereye brightener for me. Maybe for my friends, it's ok, but the color doesn't suit me.

Also, this concealer is a bit drying for my skin. Whenever I apply it, it has the tendency to cracks and get dry all over my eye area. All in all, this concealer / under eye brightener is ok but not that good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This did break me out, but that's because of my skin type otherwise it was a good product.
Pro:
- easy and quick packaging
- very blendable
- natural looking
- despite the small color range, color blends in easily
- lasts a long time
- works nice as a eyeshadow base
Con:
- even though its easy packaging, it's not very hygenic
- makes face look a bit oily
- slides off very easily (no lasting power)

on 6/16/2008 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I got this on clearance so I wasn't expecting much. This works very well for my oily skin. Good coverage and blendability, and it even works great as a ES primer. and the shade matches exactly. I hope this is not discontinued! I would definitely buy it again.

This works great as a concealer for undereye circles, but not so great when it comes to concealing anything else. Whenever I use it my friend always tells me I have some flaking skin on my cheek. -.-

I don't use this as concealer but as primer on my eyelids before I apply eye shadow, and for that it is excellent. It gives a nice base to my shadow and prevents it from creasing, plus it's a lot cheaper than the Urban Decay primer.

on 12/8/2007 10:08:00 PM

Now, I'm uber-fair, so I usually just automatically buy the fairest shade in any line. That was my mistake here... the "Fair" shade is actually too yellow for me, and I returned it because it didn't match.

A month later, I gave this stuff a second shot when I noticed the second lightest shade "Light" was just as pale as the "Fair" but more peach toned, ergo - better for my complexion.

I was intitially very happy with my new color - I used it sparingly on small blemishes.and it matched my skin wonderfully. But when I had a talc-induced break out, it proved that it can't handle the big leagues. I had to layer it on to cover the big zits dotting my cheeks.

For whatever reason, this stuff has very little buildability - if you apply more than a single layer it becomes a smudgy, powdery, macaroni-orange mess.

Bah..!

on 10/14/2007 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got a free concealer with the purchase of a foundation at Ulta, so I thought, "hey, why the heck not." This concealer is actually pretty nice. I use it as an eyeshadow base and it works well to keep the grease away and make my eyeshadow stay put. Not bad. I'll probably buy it again when it runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THESE! I use the pink and the yellow ones for under-eye circles and pimples. They are lightly creamy and look much more natural than a stick concealer. It is hard to find them, but some Ulta's have them.

I have horrible dark circles! I love this concealer. I am very fair skinned. I bought my air wear at walgreens during a buy one get one free sale. I bought the lightest shade (fair) and the yellow corrector. I mix them to make a perfect shade. I love the formula because it is light, non cakey, and blends well. Yet it gives great coverage. It lasts all day, and isn't too drying, (and I have dry skin). I am scared now because I don't see it at my walgreens anymore! I hope they don't discontinue it.