Trish McEvoy Trish #11 White Iris

No Image

on 6/14/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A soft iris bouquet on a sandalwood base. It's cool, powdery and smooth. Also incredibly elegant and lady-like. Reminds me of France. Please let me know what brand of soap smells this wonderful and I will become a faithful customer!

on 1/6/2009 5:07:00 PM

White Iris is my FAVORITE perfume and has become my signature scent. All you other reviewers who don't like White Iris, I'd be happy to take your unwanted bottles off your hands. Ha! I first bought this perfume when I went to the Trish counter to buy another bottle of Gardenia Musk, which I also love. While waiting at the counter, I sniffed White Iris and it was instant love and I bought it along with the Gardenia Musk. To me, the scent is magical. It smells to me like a white floral with a slightly powdery dry down. What I really like about it is that it's not a mass market or typical dept store perfume, so I've never smelled it on anyone else, which makes it all the more special. I've had people stop me in stores and on the street to ask me what I'm wearing. It does leave a "trail" as one reviewer mentioned. It's one of the things I like about it. At one point, all the dept stores were out of it and I was told by all of them that it was discontinued. I was frantic! I finally found a store that would order it for me and I ordered 7 bottles. I later found out that it hadn't been discontinued and it showed up in stores again. Oh well, I have enough to last me a while. I don't want to ever have to panic like that again!

on 6/19/2008 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I haven't purchased a fb of this -yet? I've been stalking it and debating whether I'd use it or not. My DH says it smells like "old lady" perfume. I don't think it does. It's heady, sort of old-fashioned maybe. I smell narcisse, and jasmine possibly sandalwood. I think if I were to buy it, it's one I'd wear for other people's pleasure, b/c it's so strong it leaves scent trails. I don't know, I'm confused. Waaah!!! I wish Trish or Gardenia Musk were as strong as this b/c those are the scents I LOVE to smell. Soft, but present, but one's that no one knows your wearing.

on 1/21/2002 1:37:00 AM

Okay I am not sure about this scent just yet. It is more of a smokey floral powdery smell. It is not green at all and I would not say it was fresh smelling. Fresh to me means that it has a green note in it. This one is more of a floral powdery smell. My husband thought is smelled wonderful on me. I am just not sure about it yet. That is why overall I gave it a 3. You have to try things out sometimes for awhile to see how you really feel and that is what I plan on doing with this one. I was just going to send it back, but hey it really is a nice floral powdery smell. I will give it a try really first.

Popular Fragrances