Trish McEvoy Trish #11 White Iris

No Image

on 6/14/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A soft iris bouquet on a sandalwood base. It's cool, powdery and smooth. Also incredibly elegant and lady-like. Reminds me of France. Please let me know what brand of soap smells this wonderful and I will become a faithful customer!

on 6/19/2008 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I haven't purchased a fb of this -yet? I've been stalking it and debating whether I'd use it or not. My DH says it smells like "old lady" perfume. I don't think it does. It's heady, sort of old-fashioned maybe. I smell narcisse, and jasmine possibly sandalwood. I think if I were to buy it, it's one I'd wear for other people's pleasure, b/c it's so strong it leaves scent trails. I don't know, I'm confused. Waaah!!! I wish Trish or Gardenia Musk were as strong as this b/c those are the scents I LOVE to smell. Soft, but present, but one's that no one knows your wearing.

on 12/27/2003 2:25:00 PM

I agree with what everyone else is saying. I don't really know what to think of this. I bought it on a whim, yes I do have a shopping problem, and I've yet to decide if I actually like it or not. My problem is that I don't particularly care for it but when I wear it I get compliments all day long, so for that I do like it. It smells heady, those describing it as a sophisticated, smokey floral are right on. It's a complicated fragrance and I tend to like more simplistic ones.

Popular Fragrances