Bath and Body Works Fresh Vanilla

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

3.7

on 1/5/2012 3:22:00 PM

I love vanilla scents and this scent is particularly perfect for the cozy winter weather. My only gripe is that the scent isn't long lasting and having to reapplying it does get annoying. It is quite moisturizing though unlike other lotions I've tried. I'm kind of on the fence about whether I'd repurchase this or not but I do love the smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I prefer this scent over the "musky/old-lady" Warm Vanilla Sugar scent any day. It isnt as over-powering, and lasts all day. Will repurchase again.... only in the winter months. Using any vanilla scent during the summer, for some reason, gives me migraines. Overall a good buy.

on 12/30/2007 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Like some other reviewers, I liked B&BW Fresh Vanilla much better than Warm Vanilla Sugar (which reminded me of playdoh). FV smelled a little more like vanilla, but after half an hour seemed flat, no dimension. If you want a very light, basic vanilla scent, then try FV. IMO, Vanilla Bean Noel is much better and has a stronger vanilla scent, mixed with more sugar, without the earthy clay scent.

Popular Lotions / Creams