Bath and Body Works Fresh Vanilla

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

If there's one scent I hate with a passion, it's Vanilla. Someone gave me this and I wish I could swap it but I think it's like old now. The smell of this reminds me of flavored cigarettes. If you like this scent, go smell a flavored cigarette so you can realize this smells terrible and stop wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Vanilla has always been a favorite for me and this vanilla is lovely...

on 8/16/2007 5:20:00 PM

I love it. Warm and sweet, and not too strong. I don't smell a huge difference between this and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I like both.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A beautiful, light vanilla touched with musk. I love Warm Vanilla Sugar but I actually like this more, or at least as much, in a different way.

on 11/26/2005 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice true vanilla fragrance scented body lotion. It is not overly sweet or foody, just a basic vanilla. It moisturizes nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, even during the cold weather days. I like to use the shower gel and body splash with this lotion.

on 10/31/2005 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely the fresh sister to the WVS scent. I think it kinda smells like the Rice Bran Shea scent that BBW discontinued, but that's just me. I wouldn't say that this is my staple vanilla lotion. Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite by far!

on 9/29/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have the trial sized Fresh vanilla lotion. I don't think it smells anything like WArm Vanilla sugar. This one smells to me like fresh vanilla and a light flowery scent. It doesn't smell foody to me, just like a light vanilla perfume. From reading the other comments it seems like Fresh Vanilla smells differently to everyone else. I know it all depends on body chemisty. All you can do is try it. If you don't like it, pass it on to someone else. People in my family will take anything as a gift if it is Bath and body works without thinking twice about it.

on 9/27/2005 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As others have noted, this is a nice new addition from BBW. Tried the Fresh Vanilla body cream and its scent seems to have slightly better staying power than Warm Vanilla Sugar, which I also like. Will likely repurchase.

on 9/8/2005 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a new scent being released for the fall. I purchased the travel sizes. I'm really loving this new vanilla. Upon application I can distinctly smell the actual vanilla pod/bean. Upon dry down it wears into a beautiful soft and a bit floral and slighly musky vanilla on me. I don't like the WVS as I find it a bit to gourmand, childish scent IMO ( I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WHO IS A FAN). I wore this new vanilla w/ the VS vanilla lace body spray and the combo was excellent, and it lasted. Hooray. I know this will be FBW.

Popular Lotions / Creams