mark Powder brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brush, I got it in some travel kit, so its a mini. Pretty sure its the same brush. After washing it, it got fluffier and nicer. IMO, its soft and picks up color well!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i started off not liking this brush...but quickly found that if it's washed and cleaned it isn't so bad. i don't love it or hate it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For a powder brush, this is way to small. I used it for a blush brush instead, and even still I was not crazy about it. The brush itself was way to stiff and not soft at all, felt very cheap on my face.

on 7/10/2008 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the entire set, and the powder brush is a joke. It sheds like crazy, I won't even use it anymore because it would shed on my face.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This brush has never shed on me. It's soft, not like a kabuki but it's a powder brush people. It's a good size, I used it for setting make up with powder, beauty powder and highlighting. Amazing quality. Mark brushes last a long time.

on 8/3/2009 11:48:00 AM

I love my powder brush. Mine has never shed and is really soft. I've also had it for a few years without any problems. I wash my regularly and it only gets better!

This brush is big, fluffy, and enjoyable to use. I don't find it scratchy and have no problems with shedding at all. I use this every day and get a great, polished finished every time just as the catalog promises. I can't wait to try the rest of the mark brushes!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is actually a pretty good decent brush for the price. I compared them to Estee Lauder's and Lancome's and this one picked up the powder and held it way better the the high-end stuff. I love the sleek deep brown handle. It's very soft to the face but it does seem to shed off the hair too much for my liking. I also noticed that where the top of brush met the wooden bottom half, it was a little loose, like it wasn't put right. Sure enough when I was soaking it in warm water and baby soap to wash it, the bottom part fell off. Luckily, I had a hot-glue gun and was able to put it on correctly and it's held up since then. I also found that after washing it, the brush is way more scratchy than I prefer. It actually hurts around my eyes to put powder and set the concealer. All around it's an okay brush to start off with but definitely not my favorite in my collection.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I hate this brush. It's the worst out of the set. It's too scratchy and it sheds way too much, and believe me, I'm forgiving. I gave it a two on the packaging quality because the handle's black color flakes off onto my hands and eventually ends up on my face without me even realizing it. I havn't abused this brush at all and the handle came off (just like the blush brush, which is a good brush for the buy). I have to screw it back in when i do use it. I don't even know why it's still in my makeup box.. maybe for emergencies.

I did really like this brush, I have been using it for over a year. it recently has started to shed A LOT and is on the scratchy side. very cheap, but the quality shows

Popular Makeup Brushes