Artistry moisture rich handcream SPF 15

No Image

4.8

on 1/10/2008 6:43:00 AM

Expensive, but worth it. Very condensed, nice scent, great quality.
Perfect for dishwater hands, gardening hands, and cold dry winter hands!!!

on 5/17/2007 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I so love this hand cream, it works like miracle on your hands....to me its a little bit on a pricey side but its worth it and the scent is yummy! Do try this brand you'll know how amazing and worthy they really are! Honestly!

on 1/21/2007 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this hand cream! I was looking for a cream to heal my hands, protect them and keep them soft and this one does all three! It smells wonderful and I must admit I am addicted. Lucky for my Quixtar rep!

on 11/22/2005 12:01:00 PM

Another amazing product by Artistry. Why is this branch not mega hot? Seriously, I work in hospital, and I must wash my hands about 50 times in 9 hours, plus alcohol scrub afterwards, so they are DRY DRY DRY. I even invested (or so I thought) in a La mer hand cream, that yes, was good, but so much more expensive than this little miracle...This cream is amazing. I only use it morning and night and I don't get dry hands anymore. It smells strong, a bit like bananas, not the best feauture of the product, but you need only a little, it's not like nivea or other creams, you just need a tiny bit to cover and moisturise your hands (think of it as almost a facial treatment for your hands). So it works out to be too cheap to be true...and your hands feel so taken care of, it's a pleasure to dab it on in the AM.
Do try this, it's worth it.

Popular Lotions / Creams