COVERGIRL Lash Exact

Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

3.7

on 8/22/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My eyelashes are very sparse and pin-straight, like any normal Asian eyes are. Lash Exact is my go-to mascara for natural looking lashes. I kid you not, the wand separated ALL my lashes with even coats. What's even better was that once I curled my lashes, it held and retained its curl. I highly recommend this :)

picked this up today, as it was 4 bucks off all covergirl, and this mascara was only 4.75 AUD, unbelievable!!! :D
the only thing is, i picked a brown black not black by accident, and having naturally black asian lashes, i thought, FML.

But having worn it, it does wonders for my lashes! they stay curled And SEPERATED. having thin straight asian lashes, this has done a pretty nice job :) and as i usually wear coloured contacts, the brown looks so nice and natural :)

I would probably give it a 3.5/5, but since you can only write whole numbers, whatever :)

on 1/24/2010 7:01:00 PM

have been using this time and again... find it better than the more expensive mascaras and reasonably priced too! manage to make my sparse asian lashes look decent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is great. It helps separate my thin lashes and does give them length. I think that it is very comparable to the Lancome High Definicils mascara (and waaay cheaper.) The one drawback is that I feel like I have to use a few coats for it to really show up on my lashes, but from the reviews, I think I will try the Lash Blast for a more dramatic look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i really love this mascara i use to use it all the time before last blast came along , it does make your eye lashes longer and give them length . it does not give it too much volume though.. if u want a natural look use this if u want a bold going out look use last blast .. its the best

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this product and it came along with an eyeliner. It was a spontaneous buy, so I didn't read reviews or anything. I was quite impressed I must say. I'm not a huge fan of obvious lashes. This gave a nice clean, look. Not too dark, but descent. The lash blast on the other hand, is much more obvious. This is definitely an everyday mascara, great for work, uni and school.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It's the only mascara that doesn't bother my eyes by the end of the day! I love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's great for lengthening. I am Chinese but my lashes are medium in length, and they curl a little. A few coats of this mascara without curling makes my eyelashes more noticeable. It is great for bottom lashes. It doesn't clump much, but I usually run a clean mascara wand after I apply it to get the extra clumps out. It is a satisfying product because it was only 5-6 bucks in Canada, but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm looking for something with more volume. Also, if you have long sparse eyelashes you probably wouldn't want to use this because it will make you look like you have 5 eyelashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's worth trying but I don't think I'll buy this product again. I just bought it because some girls are raving about it in youtube. It separates and it lengthens but don't expect volume. I didn't like the way my lashes will not stay curled. For some reason, it droops your lashes down no matter how many times you curl them which is not a good quality that I'm looking for in a mascara. I want my lashes to stay curled! It's an OK mascara, nothing special

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I`ve been using this product for over 2 years now, when I decided to purchase Cover Girl Lash Blast. I have so much more appreciation for this product now. Not that Lash Blast is not good, it`s just too fat in diameter. It`s suppose to give more volume, but I can also accomplish volume using Lash Exact. I mostly love the packaging and how it brush doesn`t clump right away. I will definitely re-purchase this after I`m done my L.B.