COVERGIRL Lash Exact

4.2

on 5/18/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I found this on clearance, so for $2, I couldn't go wrong. I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It adds volume, length, and never clumps. I've spent lots of $$'s on high-end mascara and didn't get the results this one gives. This will be my new go-to for sure.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have just recently started using this mascara so I don't have much to say about it right now. So far, it's an okay mascara. It does separate my lashes, it doesn't clump, and it does give my lashes a little length. But it doesn't really do much for volume. I guess it's either because my lashes are already kind of thick or I bought a bad mascara. Either way, it's an okay mascara for me but I have tried much better mascaras. And I only say I will buy it again because if my favorite mascara is out of stock or I don't have the money for a new mascara when the time comes, I will just buy this instead.

on 4/11/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My HG mascara!! No matter how many I try, I always end up back to this one. None have compared...high end and drugstore wise. I constantly stock up whenever there on sale. Love, love, love, this mascara!!

on 2/13/2010 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love love love this mascara! it makes my lashes so long without all the clumps and smearing. I think the only downside is that its only .16 oz. so thats very little product in that tube. so instead of lasting you like 4 moths, this only lasts about 2.
also, it FLAKES like hella crazy when the product is starting to dry out. thats when you know you need to replace this baby.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i really love this mascara i use to use it all the time before last blast came along , it does make your eye lashes longer and give them length . it does not give it too much volume though.. if u want a natural look use this if u want a bold going out look use last blast .. its the best

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this product and it came along with an eyeliner. It was a spontaneous buy, so I didn't read reviews or anything. I was quite impressed I must say. I'm not a huge fan of obvious lashes. This gave a nice clean, look. Not too dark, but descent. The lash blast on the other hand, is much more obvious. This is definitely an everyday mascara, great for work, uni and school.

on 7/21/2008 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I thought this was the perfect mascara- for about two weeks. After that an annoying twitchiness started under one of my lower lash lines. This was the only new thing in my routine, so I stopped using it and the twitching has stopped. So apparently I'm allergic to something in this. Too bad; I thought I had found a really great mascara.

on 4/11/2008 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this mascara. It definitely does what it is advertised to do, lengthens lashes without clumping. The wand is great and very gentle on your lashes. The only bad thing is sometimes it tends to flake off a bit and it goes right into my eye. Of course this is irritating when I have to fish the little pieces out of it out of my eye. Other than that, I think this is a great product and I will purchase again.

on 3/8/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

by far the best mascara i have ever tried!! i always like to try new products but i always end up going back to this one. it can volumize my lashes and it lenghtens them but to me lenght isnt something i care about. it doesnt clump my lashes together which is want i love about it and i can get is inbetween my lashes making them extra thick. right now i use the mascara brush by its-self after other mascaras to separate any clumping.

on 2/20/2008 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

DO NOT BUY THIS. First of all it makes your lashes "spidery", which is a huge no-no. Also, I had this product for about 2 weeks and it dried out. It smells very chemical and I was hesitant to put it on my lashes. Def. do not recommend.