COVERGIRL Lash Exact

Filtered by hair type : Other
COVERGIRL Lash Exact
Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

3.8

The name suggests that this should help enhance my lashes but I just didn't see it. I won't repurchase. Staying power wasn't good, got caked on, and didn't expand any length to my lashes :(

Pros:
- very smooth formula that is not clumpy, goopy, chunky or smeary
- stiff plastic brush with short bristles; great for bringing out the length in each individual lash; not clumpy at all; smooth formula makes it easy to re-apply 2-3 times with no clumping whatsoever
- end result are long, defined lashes that look clean and natural
- good staying power, doesn't run or flake off
- low cost, can replace mascara very inexpensively

Cons:
- you have to have some natural fullness to your lashes, otherwise I think this product will give you too much length but no body (spider lashes)
- this product is not going to give you very dramatically lengthened/thickened lashes, but it's a very good "natural mascara"

on 4/26/2013 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The best mascara I've ever used. It does everything I want from a mascara, and is dirty cheap. I like the thin brush very much. Please cover girl, don't discontinue this product.

on 11/1/2012 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't plan on buying this mascara again. The brush size is great if you have smaller eyes and I find it easier to work with. However, this mascara flaked and gave me spidery lashes even though I wiped off some of the excess. I won't repurchase. Too bad because the brush was perfect.

on 10/3/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love mascaras and love trying out new ones. I think mascaras and lip balms are my weakness - i have 4 unopened mascaras waiting to be tried. I bought this when I was on vacation in NYC as Cover Girl products aren't easily available in Singapore. I found the brush easy to use and apply, even though I still managed to smudge my eyelid with mascara a little. (could be the way i apply tho - i haven't found a mascara yet that doesn't make me smudge on my eyelid. i just use a cotton bud to clean it up.) I wiggle the wand through my eyelashes after curling with my Shiseido eyelash curler, which I need as my Asian eyelashes are pin straight, medium length. I wait for it to dry before applying another coat, or 2. And wow! Defined, long, natural looking lashes! I had a super long day at work and when I came home, my eyelashes were still looking good! While the curl was lost a little, I'm impressed at its ability to hold out so long in Singapore's humidity and heat. It came off easily with my oil cleanser. I deducted a lippie because the mascara did make my eyes sting a little bit but it was fine after an hour or so. It adds definition and length but not volume, so it's good for a natural look. Otherwise, a great mascara that is really affordable! (Still, my current favourite is Majolica Majorca Lash Expander frame plus.)

on 8/22/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My eyelashes are very sparse and pin-straight, like any normal Asian eyes are. Lash Exact is my go-to mascara for natural looking lashes. I kid you not, the wand separated ALL my lashes with even coats. What's even better was that once I curled my lashes, it held and retained its curl. I highly recommend this :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is PERFECT for a natural look. It lengthens without clumping or flaking but not much volume. I already have dark eyelashes, so this enhances them. Great for a no-makeup look.

on 2/11/2012 9:30:00 AM

I purchased this a couple of months ago to give some more of the Covergirl products a try. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Pros: It took me a while but I know actually like the wand. The design of the wand really does separate your lashes and coat them with more product. I've noticed my lashes tend to be a bit more of a natural looking lash with this wand. The product is nice and even, no smell and glides on pretty easily.

Cons: Nothing really special that any other mascara won't already do.

In my opinion this is a good daytime mascara, it's not to heavy, the product dosen't cake on and it will give you a nice noticeable coverage which will make your lashes pop. I must say that this mascara is the easiest to remove that I've ever used so for those of you that don't really like to wear a lot of make up, like the natural look or are just starting out this maybe the mascara for you.

on 9/9/2011 8:53:00 AM

I had high hopes for this mascara, as it gets fairly decent reviews and I saw it recommended by a certain national beauty magazine for being a good solid everyday, non-clumping formula. This was really horrible, it took a while to dry, it clumped, it flaked. So disappointing.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives GREAT separation and length, and is hardly ever clumpy. The bottle will last for months, even if it's used every day, so it's definitely worth the price.