COVERGIRL Lash Exact

COVERGIRL Lash Exact
Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

on 4/11/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love the slim, tapered wand. Makes it easy to really get in there. It separates really well but just won't hold my curl no matter what I do.

on 12/6/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this mascara. I have tried several other Cover Girl mascaras (the yellow, purple, and orange Lash Blasts and the hazel and green colors in the Exact Eyelights line) and what this has in common with all of them is clean, clump-free definition. Although I dislike other Cover Girl cosmetics (their foundations are ALL too pink or orange for my fair olive-yellow skin) I can always depend on them for a good, no-clump lash. This mascara (I use the non-waterproof version in Very Black) gives a really good balance between dramatic and natural -- what I mean is that I can wear this out every day to give my lashes a kick and brighten up my eyes, but it looks natural and subtle (whereas some other mascaras are very dramatic--which I like more for a going-out-at-night look--and look very bold and eye-catching). This goes on very smoothly, doesn't irritate my eyes, stays put all day, does not flake or smudge, and washes off very easily with soap and water. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a simple, day-to-day mascara that won't look too bold but will give your eyes a little something extra. It provides good length and volume and nice separation of lashes.

on 5/18/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara... It's great at lengthening, separating and adding volume! I love the waterproof formula since it's the only one that will hold my curl but I believe this is being discontinued and I can't find it anywhere anymore :(

on 12/7/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've used this mascara for years! It's great for lengthening your eyelashes and doesn't clump. I usually use it in addition to Cover Girl's volume mascara in the blue packaging. Cover Girl is my favorite, even over high-end brands such as Diorshow mascara.

on 10/24/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Right out of the package I found Cover Girl's Lash Exact to be too dried out. I'm not a fan of wet mascaras, but this was WAY too dry and thick. It was hard to apply this mascara to my lashes evenly because it was so dry. It was too dry to grab all of my lashes...it kind of coated the front lashes and left my other lashes without mascara.

Maybe I just got a bad tube, but I was really bummed about getting a new tube of mascara that was dry enough to be thrown in the trash like an old used tube.

on 4/24/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely despise this mascara. Id rather wear nothing at all on my lashes!! It barely defines, and it smudges and falls out during the day. hatehatehatehatehate this product.

on 12/7/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wish I tried this sooner!! I am in love and my search for the perfect mascara is over!! I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. I really have lost a lot of lashes since turning 40. I used Lancome mascara for years, but finally got tired of them drying out after one week's worth of use. Then I used Diorshow and Diorshow Unlimited for years, but they would clump and flake pretty quickly. All a waste of money and inferior quality. I recently wrote about Cover Girl Lash Blast Length (in the yellow tube). Good quality, better than department store mascara, but it only gave me a pretty, natural lash; not super voluminous - but still pretty gorgeous. My good friend has the most gorgeous lashes I've ever seen and I asked her what she uses and she uses Lash Exact. I thought she was blessed with naturally beautiful lashes and that I'd never get the same effect, but man was I wrong!! I finally tried Cover Girl Lash Exact and I CAN NOT BELIEVE these are my lashes!!! I can actually see them while standing far away from my mirror! This perfect mascara separates every lash I have and gives them volume and length. The application is flawless; it goes on so creamy smooth and zero flaking and zero smearing on my lower lids. I have very oily skin and this stays in place all day with no smearing. Also, it holds my curl ALL DAY! I have the shortest, straightest lashes ever and curling is a must and I love that it holds a strong curl all day. I can not say enough about this mascara!! I can't get over how much better the quality of the formula is compared to pricey department store mascaras. My lashes actually "fan out" now and look a little like false lashes, but not in a severe way - just gorgeous for day or night. I love my lashes now!!
Try this mascara, it is amazing!!

on 9/26/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. This mascara in waterproof is one of the very few I've found that will hold a curl (after using a lash curler) all day. I like a lot of oomf so I add a layer of DiorShow mascara on top to make my lashes even darker and thicker. Perfect!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I have ever tried and it is my HG mascara! It lengthens and defines my lashes and comes off easily with my Almay eye makeup remover pads. Also, it leaves little to no clumps! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this yesterday and tried it out this morning and I liked it a lot, but not as much as I would have hoped. It made my lashes long, but not super long. I guess my expectations were too high. It was definitely clump-free though, and the definition was simply beautiful. Also, it made me look like I had more eyelashes; maybe it just defined them enough that some of them came out from hiding? That's silly, but I was very happy with that unexpected effect. I can't decide if I will buy this again. It was definitely a good buy when it comes to an everyday mascara.