COVERGIRL Lash Exact

COVERGIRL Lash Exact
Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

3.9

on 7/9/2015 3:37:00 PM

I like this mascara, but I like CG Clump Crusher in the green tube even more. I think it gives more volume. I talk about these mascaras along with other ones in my video if you want to check it out.

on 2/16/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is not too bad. It lengthens pretty well and keeps lashes separated for the ladies like me who don't like clumpy, stuck-together lashes! It gives a nice, pretty natural look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it was a little darker, as I prefer very black lashes. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The mascara quality is pretty good but I LOVE the wand!
I would buy again if I needed to go back to something that I have tried if an event was coming up. I am not absolutely thrilled about this product, it is just OK in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite mascara. I've been using it for about 8 years now and it's never failed me. No clumps, long lasting, easy to get off. I've tried blue, brown, and black, but I like very black the best.

on 2/11/2012 9:30:00 AM

I purchased this a couple of months ago to give some more of the Covergirl products a try. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Pros: It took me a while but I know actually like the wand. The design of the wand really does separate your lashes and coat them with more product. I've noticed my lashes tend to be a bit more of a natural looking lash with this wand. The product is nice and even, no smell and glides on pretty easily.

Cons: Nothing really special that any other mascara won't already do.

In my opinion this is a good daytime mascara, it's not to heavy, the product dosen't cake on and it will give you a nice noticeable coverage which will make your lashes pop. I must say that this mascara is the easiest to remove that I've ever used so for those of you that don't really like to wear a lot of make up, like the natural look or are just starting out this maybe the mascara for you.

I have already long lashes, so this is exactly what I was looking for. The color is very dark, and it stays on all day! I like that the brush doesn't clump. When I want something longer, I put on this, and then some maybelline one by one volum express. The two togther are perfect!

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives GREAT separation and length, and is hardly ever clumpy. The bottle will last for months, even if it's used every day, so it's definitely worth the price.

picked this up today, as it was 4 bucks off all covergirl, and this mascara was only 4.75 AUD, unbelievable!!! :D
the only thing is, i picked a brown black not black by accident, and having naturally black asian lashes, i thought, FML.

But having worn it, it does wonders for my lashes! they stay curled And SEPERATED. having thin straight asian lashes, this has done a pretty nice job :) and as i usually wear coloured contacts, the brown looks so nice and natural :)

I would probably give it a 3.5/5, but since you can only write whole numbers, whatever :)

on 7/4/2011 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This...mascara....i'd say is kind of a...i-paid-to-get-my-lashes-brushed-out mascara. THIS MASCARA IS AN EXTREME LETS-GO-NATURAL MASCARA. It's probably great for middle schoolers or for everyday use. But it really doesn't add much volume at all to the eyelashes.Just a percent of definition. It does do what it claims: define, separate, and elongate, but it was just too natural. Almost like clear mascara?
But yeah, i give it 4lipsticks because it did claim what it said it would and it was just my expectations that were flawed.

on 3/14/2011 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have used so many mascaras and this is the one I just can't do without because no matter what I try this is always my staple mascara! My lashes aren't thick and they aren't super long. I also have somewhat sensitive eyes that can get pretty irritated. But this product is absolutely everything that I am looking for in a mascara. I get no irritation from it at all and it washes off very well. It thickens and lengths my lashes without any clumps at all! I can build on it coat after coat with no problems. I really think the trick is in the fact that the formulation of the product isn't thick nor super thin like water in combination with the rubber wand. So it's not so thick that it clumps up right away but not so thin that it gives no real volume or length. It's the perfect inbetween! I love the wand because it helps to separate my lashes so well so I can get maximum fullness. I've even took the wand out washed it with soap and hot water then used it with other mascaras that contained a wand that I didn't prefer. And the brush makes the application of those mascaras much better. I've also used the mascara on false eyelashes and it didn't ruin them at all. And it really helps a lot with cheap lashes to make them look fuller and less flimsy. It's really an amazing mascara and for me it's comparable to high end mascaras. And well the drug store price is fantastic!!! I grab up 4 or 5 when there is a sale!